What's new

Russia showed their double face & Ditched INDIA FOR PAK AND CHINA CPEC : MEDIA REPORT

No wonder why Indian General Public is Dumb , they have to listen to this kind of " Masla Reports " warmongering and fear tactics almost daily ... funny thing is that s-400 is still not even Signed and they jumping and threatening Pakistan and China .. Chutiyap@ Unlimited

Pakistan will always be a close ally of China and will also remain a US ally as well. Interesting to see how Russia plays into here.

So irresponsible Indian media, Look their language, No sane media do this anywhere in the world.

Putin broke their heart and boyfriend trump won't save dr zaius modi

hahaha kahan ho INDIA walon :D :D :D
Hamein ISOLATE karte karte KHUD HI ISOLATE ho GAey :D :D :D

ABI to NEPAL-CHINA Ki bi EXercise Hone lagi hai :D :D Tmhari to yakeenan ________ ho Gi
Or NUCLEAR WAR KARO GE HUM SE .. APNE NIRBHAY,BRAHMOS, TEJAS, OR ARJUN TANK Ke Sath

HahahahahahahahahahahA
NEW SHUPA POWER :D :D :D

@Mr.Nair @CBU-105 @Combat-Master @Deino @SecularNationalist @LA se Karachi @karakoram @Basel @PAKISTANFOREVER @Saho @rome333 @Loafer @Madali @SOHEIL @Jf Thunder @xyxmt
I couldn't care less, mujhe na nuclear war karni hai, na aapko isolate

don't tag me with this bs, I'll chime in on my own if I feel like it

hahaha kahan ho INDIA walon :D :D :D
Hamein ISOLATE karte karte KHUD HI ISOLATE ho GAey :D :D :D

ABI to NEPAL-CHINA Ki bi EXercise Hone lagi hai :D :D Tmhari to yakeenan ________ ho Gi
Or NUCLEAR WAR KARO GE HUM SE .. APNE NIRBHAY,BRAHMOS, TEJAS, OR ARJUN TANK Ke Sath

HahahahahahahahahahahA
NEW SHUPA POWER :D :D :D

@Mr.Nair @CBU-105 @Combat-Master @Deino @SecularNationalist @LA se Karachi @karakoram @Basel @PAKISTANFOREVER @Saho @rome333 @Loafer @Madali @SOHEIL @Jf Thunder @xyxmt

We are also make exercise with China, but that does not mean that we are friends !

Infact we are not always telling that pakistan isolated, instead pakistan media....Just recent event

Indian TV shows are lowest of the low quality

When this kind of cheap language is used by main stream media than there should not be any doubt about Justice Katju's 90% of Indians claim.

Double face, double game what else is new? PNS Alamgir was in the Black Sea for joint exercises, I wonder if they knew about that lol.

Times are changing.

yeah, Doval and General Flynn have been holding talks

but General Mattis (their next SecDef) has been close to the Pak army and worked with them on Afghanistan etc, expect a balanced Indo/Pak policy with this administration, one that won't lean too heavily toward India and they're most definitely not going to throw Pak under the bus or anything.

Trump is an American nationalist, we'll find some common ground and make deals but Indian nationalists shouldn't go overboard with joy etc.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom