What's new

Russia seeks to sell stealth jets to Korea

There are always casualties after battles. 5 soldiers dead in today's battle, 10 lost the next day's major offensive, and this adds up over 8 years. But Korean troops never lost hundreds of soldiers per day like you describe, because US paid death benefit for troops killed in action and this is why the US has an accurate counting of how many Korean soldiers were dead.

Defeating Korean troops were not our first priority, US troops were our main target, so I think we VN did not have much time to use our regular troop to fight with Korean, VN milita and guerilla could not kil so many Korean like this coz your men sent to VN were Master in Tae-won-do and in anti-guerilla tactic coz they got special traning from US.SO, they must be killed in large scale battle .

You must have a memory problem.

Your original question was this;

And the youtube clip of an American TV show proves Koreans did use rockets in battle extensively.

Of course, in real life.

You too suffer from a memory problem, because that wasn't the question.

Reveres stay home. When you are sent to overseas battle zone, it's considered "deployed".

And which source of yours show that Korean divisions were destroyed by the Chinese? The answer, you won't find any.

Korea does. Without it, Korea would have nukes in a month.

Assassination does happen everywhere.

Jailing you mention shows that no one's above the law in Korea. You can't say the same about China, where even the moderate rich able to pay bribes are above the law, including the son of Li Kang.

Chinese have 200 nukes, and most of those are tactical nukes well below megaton. But doesn't matter, China gets nuked if it nukes another country under American nuclear umbrella.

The article you linked says it has American MIPS CPU core.

There is no need to reinvent wheels when what you need is commercially available. You only focus your R&D effort on what is not or what is cost-prohibitive.

Chinese certainly has an advantage in space launchers. Good for Chinese.

Chinese doesn't have an advantage in ballistic missiles, because Korea ballistic missiles can reach Beijing.

Ok, let's examine the history then.

History of Foreign Occupation of China

- 5 Barbarian 16 countries : 304 ~ 439 AD (99 years)
- Liao Dynasty(Khitans) : 916–1125 AD (209 years)
- Jin Dynasty(Manchus) : 1115–1234 AD (119 years)
- Mongols : 1271–1368 (97 years)
- Qing Dynasty(Manchus) : 1644–1912 (268 years)
------------------------------------
Total : 782 years(I am deducting 10 years of overlapping period between Liao of Jin Dynasties).

I also exclude Sui and Tang dynsties whose rulers were Xianbeis. If you throw in those, then China was under foreign occupation for the majority of its history since the founding of Qin Dynasty, but I choose not to because Xianbeis chose to adopt to the Chinese way of life, unlike all the foreign occupiers I listed above.

History of Foreign Occupation of Korea

- Han Chinese colonists in Lelang : 108 BC ~ 313 AD (421 years)
- Japanese : 1910 ~ 1945 (35 years)
- UN : 1945~1948 (3 years)
---------------------------------------------------
Total : 459 years.

No, if Russians demand a non-disclosure clause in the contract.

Says who, you?

Of course not. They had little weapons to begin with.

Correction on Chinese misunderstanding.

1. Korean military has the peace-time command. This is why the US wasn't able to stop two coups, because those troops weren't under US control.

2. The US has war-time control until 2016. After that, the war-time control reverts to Korea and Korea controls all troops, US troops inclusive. However, there is a single exception of the airforce, which will continue to be under USAF control to facilitate a smooth operation with reinforcements from the US, but the USAF general in charge reports to the Korean Joint Chief of Staff.

Ha Ha Ha, are you blind? That news article is about Korean government demanding info on the massive oil spill at the Bohai sea, which the Chinese government is covering up!

And they belittle you among themselves.

Communist troops were no better.

We are talking about the Vietnam-China war of 1979, where 400K Chinese troops were defeated.

It mattered to Vietnamese.

Having battled Japanese, French, American, Korean, and the Chinese, Koreans are seen as the toughest combatants that Vietnam ever faced, Chinese being the weakest.

This is why Vietnam threatened to invade China and take Chinese lands if China attempted to seize Vietnamese islands at South China Sea, because Chinese are seen as a soft army.

your Korean 'nuclear" missiles try to attack BEIJING,lol

Are you Korean mental patient getting extraordinary dreams???That only answer is: You daydream.:sick::sick:

Chinese only have 200 nukes, and most of those are tactical nukes well below megaton.:tdown:

you are a positive idiot.no comment about this.

In addition

i only knew your Naro (KSLV-1)나로호 had failured to Launch twice:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
houshanghai said:
your Korean 'nuclear" missiles try to attack BEIJING,lol

Are you Korean mental patient getting extraordinary dreams???That only answer is: You daydream.
I don't think US will allow S.Korea to have Nuke, they rather run away like 1975 in South VietNam than giving their allies Nukes.Nuclear umbrellar agreement is just toilet paper only.Korean shouldn not hope so much from US.

I don't think US will allow S.Korea to have Nuke, they rather run away like 1975 in South VietNam than giving their allies Nukes.Nuclear umbrellar agreement is just toilet paper only.Korean shouldn not hope so much from US.
Today's South Korea is not the 1970's South Viet Nam. Today's South Korea is a major global economic asset. Global, not just US.

Today's South Korea is not the 1970's South Viet Nam. Today's South Korea is a major global economic asset. Global, not just US.

So what happend if once day, S.Korea co-operate with North Korea go against USA ??I don't think US want it happend, so it's better to give Nothing to South Korea to avoid that case .

That the main reason USA gave Nothing to South VietNam .

your Korean 'nuclear" missiles try to attack BEIJING
Korea doesn't have nuclear missiles; what it has is a 700 km ballistic missile that could hit Beijing if launched at the right place.

i only knew your Naro (KSLV-1) had failured to Launch twice
And what does Angara have to do with a ballistic missile? Nothing.

I don't think US will allow S.Korea to have Nuke
In exchange for a nuclear umbrella.

they rather run away like 1975 in South VietNam than giving their allies Nukes.
Korea needs nukes from no one; it can build one in a month if necessary.

Nuclear umbrellar agreement is just toilet paper only.Korean shouldn not hope so much from US.
Not honoring the umbrella is not an option, because that triggers the dissolution of NPT and now every country will build their own nukes as the result. That's a future worse than nuked Beijing.

Korean said:
Korea needs nukes from no one; it can build one in a month if necessary.
Yep, you can build, Japan can also, but USA will not allow, they will embargo you like North Korea, your economy will collapse. White men always treat badly to another race .

So what happend if once day, S.Korea co-operate with North Korea go against USA ??I don't think US want it happend, so it's better to give Nothing to South Korea to avoid that case .

That the main reason USA gave Nothing to South VietNam .
For what reason(s)? North and South Koreas are as different as night and day, figuratively and quite literally. Have you seen this orbital view of the Korean peninsula before...

korean_peninsula_orb.jpg

Either it is Korea against the US or not. It cannot be North and South Koreas against the US.

For what reason(s)? North and South Koreas are as different as night and day, figuratively and quite literally. Have you seen this orbital view of the Korean peninsula before...

korean_peninsula_orb.jpg

Either it is Korea against the US or not. It cannot be North and South Koreas against the US.
Hehe, you're Not White US, of course White US won't tell you the Trust that: White won't help another color.

Many problem can happend if South Korea have Nuke. Japan -Taiwan etc..will ask for it also, and what happend if they sell it to Taliban to threaten NATO and US where White men living ??If I'm a White, I rather let you get killed than giving you the right to make Nuke.

Hehe, you're Not White US, of course White US won't tell you the Trust that: White won't help another color.

Many problem can happend if South Korea have Nuke. Japan -Taiwan etc..will ask for it also, and what happend if they sell it to Taliban to threaten NATO and US where White men living ??If I'm a White, I rather let you get kill than giving you the right to make Nuke.
It really is too bad that you have to see the world through a pair of racial glasses. The US have a black President, entrusted its security to non-white generals, named the USS Chung-Hoon for a Chinese-Hawaiian-English admiral, and there are Asians of all stocks throughout US society. Let this Viet Kieu know when Viet Nam achieve something similar.

It really is too bad that you have to see the world through a pair of racial glasses. The US have a black President, entrusted its security to non-white generals, named the USS Chung-Hoon for a Chinese-Hawaiian-English admiral, and there are Asians of all stocks throughout US society. Let this Viet Kieu know when Viet Nam achieve something similar.

Hehe, Trust is the Trust, they won give S.Korea-Japan-Taiwan the right to make Nuke. I'm not racist, I just try to tell S.Korean the Trust that: USA will abandon them like South VietNam. So if you're really strong and don't scare of economy embargo like VietNam-N.Korea, you must stand in your own foot.That's all bro :p:

Hehe, Trust is the Trust, they won give S.Korea-Japan-Taiwan the right to make Nuke. I'm not racist, I just try to tell S.Korean the Trust that: USA will abandon them like South VietNam. So if you're really strong and don't scare of economy embargo like VietNam-N.Korea, you must stand in your own foot.That's all bro :p:
Taiwan is a different issue. But South Korea and Japan are members of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NNPT) so they cannot have nuclear weapons by their own restrictions. NNPT members are in two categories: nuclear weapons states and nuclear states. The nuclear weapons states are: US, China, Russia, France, and Great Britain. Nuclear weapons states pledged that they will not spread nuclear weapons technology and nuclear states pledged they will not attempt to gain nuclear weapons technology. During the Cold War, the stationing of complete nuclear weapons in allied states do not qualify as proliferation. Please do some research before you enter this subject.

Taiwan is a different issue. But South Korea and Japan are members of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NNPT) so they cannot have nuclear weapons by their own restrictions. NNPT members are in two categories: nuclear weapons states and nuclear states. The nuclear weapons states are: US, China, Russia, France, and Great Britain. Nuclear weapons states pledged that they will not spread nuclear weapons technology and nuclear states pledged they will not attempt to gain nuclear weapons technology. During the Cold War, the stationing of complete nuclear weapons in allied states do not qualify as proliferation. Please do some research before you enter this subject.

I tell you one thing, To VNese thinking : All kind of treaty, agreement is just Toilet paper only, Trust your self and your own people first, prepare every thing for the worst than giving Trust in any paper .We VN knew how USA-China treated us during VN war already.

So, good luck for S.Korea future, we VN already has the right to enrich Uranium in our own soil, No one can control VN now, we're trully independence country, VietKieu will have a very safe zone if the world have new Hitlle with new Nazis regime :p:

I tell you one thing, To VNese thinking : All kind of treaty, agreement is just Toilet paper only, Trust your self and your own people first, prepare every thing for the worst than giving Trust in any paper .We VN knew how USA-China treated us during VN war already.

So, good luck for S.Korea future, we VN already has the right to enrich Uranium in our own soil, No one can control VN now, we're trully independence country, VietKieu will have a very safe zone if the world have new Hitlle with new Nazis regime :p:
If Viet Nam want to be a nuclear weapons state, Viet Nam will have to do it in secret like how North Korea, India and Pakistan became nuclear weapons states. To date, the only way to verify if a home designed and built nuclear weapon works is to actually do a test detonation. Where can Viet Nam safely explode a test nuclear warhead? In Central Viet Nam around Huế, the cultural capital of the Vietnamese people? In South Viet Nam where there are life giving rivers and fertile agricultural grounds? In North Viet Nam where the Chinese, out of fear of a nuclear weapons power in the south, can attack from land and sea? A Viet Nam with nuclear weapons will make Viet Nam a hated and feared country in South East Asia. As if communism was not bad enough, nuclear weapons will make the home country even worse.

If Viet Nam want to be a nuclear weapons state, Viet Nam will have to do it in secret like how North Korea, India and Pakistan became nuclear weapons states. To date, the only way to verify if a home designed and built nuclear weapon works is to actually do a test detonation. Where can Viet Nam safely explode a test nuclear warhead? In Central Viet Nam around Huế, the cultural capital of the Vietnamese people? In South Viet Nam where there are life giving rivers and fertile agricultural grounds? In North Viet Nam where the Chinese, out of fear of a nuclear weapons power in the south, can attack from land and sea? A Viet Nam with nuclear weapons will make Viet Nam a hated and feared country in South East Asia. As if communism was not bad enough, nuclear weapons will make the home country even worse.
Hehe, we will not talk about it much in public, we can build an underground base like N.Korea and make a test, the right to enrich uranium give us many advantage to do many thing, bro.

don't worry about Hate bro, just don't let USA hate us again, and if you have Viet's blood, you must know how we survive after China's domination in 1000 years, and many wars with Mighty countries like Mongol, China,France,US.

We have plan for VIet's future already, don't worry if some one hate us, it's our way to go bro :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom