What's new

Russia says can’t participate in G7 summit without China

LOl, everything in China works fine, spaceships, bullet trains... but when they go to India, they break..
You use quite a lot of mnc make parts in your domestic equipment in every field. The Chinese and their customers all know that and is not a secret. And from a engineering viewpoint is absolutely correct.

You use quite a lot of mnc make parts in your domestic equipment in every field. The Chinese and their customers all know that and is not a secret. And from a engineering viewpoint is absolutely correct.
I m talking about things in general, everything in China works fine but how come when they go to China bashing countries suddenly they all break? more funny thing is they still keep buying China made like crazy.

LOl, everything in China works fine, spaceships, bullet trains... but when they go to India, they break..
Well what do you expect from someone posting totally real personal anecdotes that just happen to confim his pesonal agenda and views, that anyone can pull out of his *** to make a point on an anonymous forum?

Its the same pathetic thoughprocess that allows these people to constantly make these stories up to cope with their inferiority complex in first place and then defend them with appeals to "other" such narratives with a straight face when called out on their bullshit.

Just as every plumber posting here claims to have some kind of diploma in nuclear physics or past as an ace pilot so his opinions are facts until proven wrong.

Last edited:
Well what do you expect from someone posting totally real personal anecdotes that just happen to confim his pesonal agenda and views, that anyone can pull out of his *** to make a point on an anonymous forum?

Its the same pathetic thoughprocess that allows these people to constantly make these stories up to cope with their inferiority complex in first place and then defend them with appeals to "other" such narratives with a straight face when called out on their bullshit.
I don't want to divert the topic but their is a reason why JF17 has Russian engines and so many Chinese locos had issues in Pakistan.
Chinese in this forum for some reason take any little criticism very personally, look around at the others from other countries, everyone points out the shortcomings in their countries pretty vigorously.
I dread the day the Chinese become the only superpower in the world .

look around at the others from other countries, everyone points out the shortcomings in their countries pretty vigorously.
They spend all their time pointing out mistakes and shortcomings of others, but no one cares working to fix them. Finding faults is the easiest thing to do in the world. In Chinese we call that 站着说话不腰疼。

Chinese are action and working people, not talking and blame shifting people.

A nutcase surrounded by a pack of his lapdogs.
Western powers will mostly stick together. Even Russia would, apart from the lipservice right now about China you think Russia cares if someone knocks down China? They'll be happy to get rid of the competition to their own market in the west. And Russia is and will always be a western power.

Western powers will mostly stick together.
We'll see, they usually didn't in the history. As for what Russia will do in the future, nobody knows, it can be everyone's guess, but at least for now, they won't join G7 without China, this is what this thread is all about.

We'll see, they usually didn't in the history. As for what Russia will do in the future, nobody knows, it can be everyone's guess, but at least for now, they won't join G7 without China, this is what this thread is all about.
They didn't, give me one instance where anyone from Asia really challenged them and won? After all the infighting and squabbles that went on for decades, not Germany, not Italy but Japan was the one who got Nuked. It was Afghanistan who got bombed into smithereens during the cold war.

Your thread is pointless, China was never part of G8 which Russia was before getting expelled due to the Crimea situation. There is only a question of Russia joining G8 and when. Besides, Russia isn't invited to Join G8 at least for now.

Your thread is pointless, China was never part of G8 which Russia was before getting expelled due to the Crimea situation. There is only a question of Russia joining G8 and when. Besides, Russia isn't invited to Join G8 at least for now.

G7 or G8 can be something 2 decades ago but now it's more like a joke, it's a thing that should be left to the past, it's a whole new world now and major players had long changed, only those puppets still believe they are still something.

G7 or G8 can be something 2 decades ago but now it's more like a joke, it's a thing that should be left to the past, it's a whole new world now and major players had long changed, only those puppets still believe they are still something.
Yeah, joke. haha nothing has changed, oh maybe the new boogeymen in town are China. Got to give it to you, you don't disappoint in acting like one. But really, I don't think the balance of power has yet shifted to the East. China is pretty much where USSR has been. But they really took the Commie part seriously.

You are contradicting yourself.

You are negating one ( Chinese ) write because its not the official stand.
At the same time you are posting views of "common citizens" whose opinion still is NOT the Official Govt. Stand.
My Indian friend told me he wants Xi to be Indian PM since Modi is incompetent. Please don't negate this ONE Indian. Lolol

Yeah, joke. haha nothing has changed, oh maybe the new boogeymen in town are China. Got to give it to you, you don't disappoint in acting like one. But really, I don't think the balance of power has yet shifted to the East. China is pretty much where USSR has been. But they really took the Commie part seriously.
When USSR was the world biggest industrial nation, manufacturing nation, trading nation boasting one third of the world total foreign reserve? You mind must be so messed up drawing an analogy between China and USSR.

G7 wont get expanded. End of story. Trump invited some countries as he is host this year. Next year host will invite who ever they want.

G7 was never united to begin with. Germany and usa have ongoing issues. Italy dont want pick side since its member of BRI and want Chinese investments.

Trump just desperate to force countries pick a side. Well world is not black and white. Every country will do what is best for national interest and china being second largest economy it wont make sense for any one to pick side with usa and shut off china.

LOL Indians are so butthurt that Putin refused to help Modi fight China.
Reality sucks. Indian media give this illusion world is united to destroy china and help india. Naive ppl.

China didnt reach its peak yet. With 10k per capita income even china reach 20k by end of this decade china will become world's largest economy and largest consumer base. No one want to walk away from this.

For Russia china is a huge energy market. Its a future gold mine.

I don't think any G7 country is US lapdog. They often side with US because US is still strong. In 1812 Prussia and Austria sided with Napoleon's France against Russia, but when Russia defeated Napoleon's invasion, Prussia and Austria allied with Russia against France.

Thats right, Western European countries so far are still supporting Palestinian Authority stance, which is against US interest.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom