What's new

Russia says can’t participate in G7 summit without China

They are international polls as well, the vast majority of the Chinese people see Russia as a friend and an ally, but of course a handful of the people hold the opposite opinion, that's common in every country.

PEW POLL 2019

zOECXG5.png
Where is Pakistan

Some fears have derived from China's own rhetoric however. In 2016 Foreign Affairs Minister Fu Ying remarked that some Chinese people feel there is unfinished business in the Russian Far East, as highlighted by Robert Service in his 2019 book 'Kremlin Winter'.
I already told you some may have the different opinions but I m talking about the great majority.

I already told you some may have the different opinions but I m talking about the great majority.

You are contradicting yourself.

You are negating one ( Chinese ) write because its not the official stand.
At the same time you are posting views of "common citizens" whose opinion still is NOT the Official Govt. Stand.

You are contradicting yourself.

You are negating one ( Chinese ) write because its not the official stand.
At the same time you are posting views of "common citizens" whose opinion still is NOT the Official Govt. Stand.
I m posting global poll results, I m Chinese and I know who average Chinese think of different countries.

If Putin decide to attack China, does it matter what an average Russian Think ?
What are you talking about? I m just stating the fact that both Chinese and Russian governments and peoples regards each other friend and ally. It's a fact, not your crazy hypothesis.

What are you talking about? I m just stating the fact that both Chinese and Russian governments and peoples regards each other friend and ally. It's a fact, not your crazy hypothesis.

Well, Again Geo politics 101.
Allies can be at both ends.

Russia Won't Choose Sides Between China And India

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidh...e-sides-between-china-and-india/#780e8b8c6d7a

China Won’t Join Any Iran-Russia Coalition Against Trump

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-join-any-iran-russia-coalition-against-trump

Well, Again Geo politics 101.
Allies can be at both ends.

Russia Won't Choose Sides Between China And India

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidh...e-sides-between-china-and-india/#780e8b8c6d7a

China Won’t Join Any Iran-Russia Coalition Against Trump

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-join-any-iran-russia-coalition-against-trump
We believe polls and facts, not some reporters "analysis", the facts are Russia won't join G7 without China and the great majority of Russian people think China is a friend and ally.

A nutcase surrounded by a pack of his lapdogs.

I don't think any G7 country is US lapdog. They often side with US because US is still strong. In 1812 Prussia and Austria sided with Napoleon's France against Russia, but when Russia defeated Napoleon's invasion, Prussia and Austria allied with Russia against France.

We believe polls and facts, not some reporters "analysis", the facts are Russia won't join G7 without China and the great majority of Russian people think China is a friend and ally.

if Russia was YOUR ally.Why its not saying a word over Indo-China Crisis ?
The world runs on Mutual Interests. Their OWN INTERESTS, come first.

if Russia was YOUR ally.Why its not saying a word over Indo-China Crisis ?
The world runs on Mutual Interests. Their OWN INTERESTS, come first.
Russia is also an Indian ally, for now at least, India buys most of its weapons from Russia, so on this issue Russia wants to be neutral, that's very normal, actually Russia used to support India on China India border dispute, but they didn't this time, of cause every country takes care of their own interests first, you don't have to convince me on this common sense.

Wow. As if we dont know the reality.
Geopolitics 101 !
https://www.scmp.com/ Chi Wang
lmao the words "reality" and "geopolitics 101" coming from a sheep eating up cheapest U.S. propaganda

If the China bashing SCMP and this sellout carrying the water for the U.S. government says Russia is not a friend of China, that just confirms how much potential friendly Russian and Chinese ties have.

I though the German lady can't make it ?
The picture is from 2019

Not sure about that, maybe this is an over statement

in fact more than 70% of Russians have negative thoughts about China. They worry that China will one day attack and steal their siberia. They think the Chinese are yellow thieves or locusts from the far east.

I read a lot of comments on youtube, topwar and many russian websites. No Russians trust China and think the two countries are allies. Maybe Putin has the same thoughts as them, but he always praises the friendship between the two nations. Politics is a lie.
Cant blame them. In my interaction with the Chinese in India and in China, i found them very focussed & totally unscrupulous. If they want something from you ,they are your best friends.
They have no principles or concept of right or wrong. The recent incidents of peaceful rise during a worldwide pandemic is a shining example.
Example- bought a large equipment from them & in the PO all the bearings were mentioned as of MNC make. After a few months of operation, a bearing broke and on examination we found it to be of Chinese make. On being asked they said this bearing you had missed mentioning as MNC make. So out of 1000 bearings in the machine, we had around 30 bearing of Chinese make, which we had to gradually replace. Lost productivity because they wanted to save a few dollars. Customer is a fool in their heads. Cant trust them.

Not sure about that, maybe this is an over statement

in fact more than 70% of Russians have negative thoughts about China. They worry that China will one day attack and steal their siberia. They think the Chinese are yellow thieves or locusts from the far east.
My polls actually say more than 70% of Russians have positive thoughts about China. 71% to be precise. What a coincidence.

You sure that you didnt just mix your personal opinions up with Russia. Not even Indians dislike China as much as you claim.

Last edited:
Cant blame them. In my interaction with the Chinese in India and in China, i found them very focussed & totally unscrupulous. If they want something from you ,they are your best friends.
They have no principles or concept of right or wrong. The recent incidents of peaceful rise during a worldwide pandemic is a shining example.
Example- bought a large equipment from them & in the PO all the bearings were mentioned as of MNC make. After a few months of operation, a bearing broke and on examination we found it to be of Chinese make. On being asked they said this bearing you had missed mentioning as MNC make. So out of 1000 bearings in the machine, we had around 30 bearing of Chinese make, which we had to gradually replace. Lost productivity because they wanted to save a few dollars. Customer is a fool in their heads. Cant trust them.
LOl, everything in China works fine, spaceships, bullet trains... but when they go to India, they break..

Back
Top Bottom