What's new

Russia remembered with gratitude as India joins elite space club

I also hope India remembers with fondness how many times the Russians have ripped India off, delays etc.

US have no need to attack India with military. All we do is ask the federal reserve to make some statements. Indian rupee will go down the toilet. As India buy tools, electronics, oil and defense equipment form foreign countries, its currency would become useless and it would not be able to buy anything. India will suffer hyper inflation and will self disintegrate like Russia. There will be no more India to attack or invade.

Where is the original source for $4500? Did he just made it up?

Ohhh .... I ...see What an idiot?
If your Federal reserve is that much powerful ,why cant they attack India in 1998 sanctions India?
Just check diplomatic row.All we can see constant US attitude to cover up the problem.Then why they call their so called "Federal Reserve " to teach a lesson India when we ungratefully expelled your diplomat.
Use your brain before comment .US future economic growth consistently depend India's economic growth.They need our market.That is why they are here.We all know US come here not as a friend ,they are for trading and their eyes is in middle class money like us.But we are not EU.We know how to handle US
But Russia help India with mutual respect in our tough times even at that times we are poor 3 rd world country.Except weapons market they never tried to interfere in our internal matters.
One can boast .but use your brain before do that.Otherwise you will really become half chinese -half american clown:-)

Alot of Indians folks here will forever Russia with gratitude for space assistance, you guys should be also thanksfull for vikramaditya too :lol:, seem like Russians are Indian's santa claus....we chineses are so enviou:hitwall:

Russia is China's god father !

You owe all your success in Nuclear , space , missile technology to Russia right since 1950's till date ....

Russia is China's god father !

You owe all your success in Nuclear , space , missile technology to Russia right since 1950's till date ....

It is proven China gets early nuclear bomb technology from Russia.

and What exactly can india do, even if china attack her. (USA is a very big game for you). let me tell you what you can do....
Watch Chinese army pushed back Indian forces by 40 kilometers on border

About drones,, i will say if you were grown up enough, you would not have raised such a stupid issue...........ERECT TENT ... and what can you do in responce ..... beg them to leave..... :omghaha::rofl:...........
about usa, you are right pakistan cannot win a conventioanl war with usa atleast for the next 50 years.......but its not that far, when USSRthe greatest millitary power in the known human history attacked afghanistan, and those afghanis who cannot even read or right defeated a super power just with pakistan,s help.......agree? :pakistan: lolx. if usa attack russia do you think that india can sustain even a single day before USA........even a single day........if yes than i will say go and read something basic about defence and defence technologies and compare yours with US of A,s...........:usflag:
this is not 1962 u moron & there is not nehru around here any more, we have learned our lessons and we are really grateful to the chinese fr their teaching us a lesson dat a country cannot be run on gandhian principles, only because of them we are now a great military power, and pakis, make no mistakes, from1962 onwards we are kicking ***, china or whatever, enter or country without a valid visa , we ll gut u

t

this is not 1962 u moron & there is not nehru around here any more, we have learned our lessons and we are really grateful to the chinese fr their teaching us a lesson dat a country cannot be run on gandhian principles, only because of them we are now a great military power, and pakis, make no mistakes, from1962 onwards we are kicking ***, china or whatever, enter or country without a valid visa , we ll gut u

t
o i am afraid, now i will surely get a visa before entering india.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom