What's new

Russia remembered with gratitude as India joins elite space club

I keep forgetting how as The World's Policeman we should be on top of everything while other countries can rest on their butts and show no responsibility.

The world's self appointed policeman has itself protected nuclear programme of favored country like Israel ...even as it confronts Iran over its nuclear programme .

The list of US duplicity and hypocrisy is endless ....

Time to get rid off the self appointed policeman that has gone rogue ....!

Hypocrite and murderous to the core ....!!!

The world's self appointed policeman has itself protected nuclear programme of favored country like Israel

If we really were protecting them they would be doing underground tests to see if their tech actually works.

But a better solution is to do the house work yourselves as this is part of American life style.
no, American lifestyle is to murder the original inhabitants of the country and take over their land, and then capture millions of Africans, transport them over like cattle and make them work as slaves while you lazy whites enjoy the fruits of their labour.

no, American lifestyle is to murder the original inhabitants of the country and take over their land, and then capture millions of Africans, transport them over like cattle and make them work as slaves while you lazy whites enjoy the fruits of their labour.

well after they have reaped benefits of all that they are hypocrite enough to preach against those very sins they committed for centuries ....

and now they take even moral high ground in doing that ....

George Washington , Thomas Jefferson etc most of their founding fathers were crooks and hypocrites who kept slaves even when they loud mouthed their Declaration of Independence -- off course it applied only to whites not blacks or red Indians that they had slaughtered and conquered.

Russia has been really helpful. They have been great.

No friends or enemies in international relations though.

They didn't have to do underground testing ...probably you were grateful enough for them to do it on their behalf !

Yes you are right the the US does underground tests every few minutes. We can easily squeeze one of their bombs in our schedule.

Yes you are right the the US does underground tests every few minutes. We can easily squeeze one of their bombs in our schedule.

Every minute ? Don't flatter yourself ....yes but your murderous country has infamous label of only country to have used nuclear weapon and your war mongering country did conduct thousands of tests ...so it would have been possible for you to conduct test for Israel ...

Every minute ? Don't flatter yourself ....yes but your murderous country has infamous label of only country to have used nuclear weapon and your war mongering country did conduct thousands of tests ...so it would have been possible for you to conduct test for Israel ...

The US hasn't tested a nuclear weapon in over 20 years. But wait a minute you are the expert on facts.

Last edited:
The US hasn't tested a nuclear weapon in over 20 years. But obviously you are clueless to facts but an expert on conjecture.

Typical US hypocrisy to hide the real issues behind technicalities ...
when did I say that US did nuclear test within last 20 years .. ???

I just said that US guarded Isreal's nuclear programme and may have very well tested nuke for them ...

You are clue less about what you are talking ...

Typical US hypocrisy to hide the real issues behind technicalities ...
when did I say that US did nuclear test within last 20 years .. ???

I just said that US guarded Isreal's nuclear programme and may have very well tested nuke for them ...

You are clue less about what you are talking ...

No i said "we do test every minute" in sarcasm to your Israel testing here theory and you didn't catch it.

Sorry my bad I keeping thinking they have ethics.

The US didn't do that. That Abdul Khan guy worked in Europe for some British company. The US was the one who pointed it out.

IT DID.

Khan could have been arrested much much before. Infact even b4 CIA , EU nations attempted to arrest him but CIA intervened.

Alot of Indians folks here will forever Russia with gratitude for space assistance, you guys should be also thanksfull for vikramaditya too :lol:, seem like Russians are Indian's santa claus....we chineses are so enviou:hitwall:

The world's self appointed policeman has itself protected nuclear programme of favored country like Israel ...even as it confronts Iran over its nuclear programme .

The list of US duplicity and hypocrisy is endless ....

Time to get rid off the self appointed policeman that has gone rogue ....!

Hypocrite and murderous to the core ....!!!

I like the words "duplicity and hypocrisy ".

In the future , maybe the dictionary will use US as a example to define "duplicity and hypocrisy "

Back
Top Bottom