What's new

Russia ready to negotiate with India on MiG-35 fighters

Maybe those gliders were real men like my esteemed self & not scrawny arsed kids like yourself who risk being blown away by a strong gust of wind or ending up as bug splatter on some peak somewhere ! :whistle:

Give it a try but I ain't scraping what will be left of your sorry carcass from off the cliff faces...by any chance are you heavier than a 5.5T heli? :cheesy:

Give it a try but I ain't scraping what will be left of your sorry carcass from off the cliff faces...by any chance are you heavier than a 5.5T heli? :cheesy:

Young Man the Mountain will bow down to My Majesty ! :D

But I wonder can't the Enemy be allowed to descend down into the plains from & combated there ? Whereas the high cliffs & mountains might make an offensive for you into Enemy territory next to impossible wouldn't it also make it equally difficult for them to sustain their supply lines ? Perhaps a Hannibal like strategy of drawing them in before flanking them from the sides & possibly even pull off a brief pincer if you're quick & disciplined enough, be something to look into ?

But I wonder can't the Enemy be allowed to descend down into the plains from & combated there ? Whereas the high cliffs & mountains might make an offensive for you into Enemy territory next to impossible wouldn't it also make it equally difficult for them to sustain their supply lines ? Perhaps a Hannibal like strategy of drawing them in before flanking them from the sides & possibly even pull off a brief pincer if you're quick & disciplined enough, be something to look into ?

Depends on where the war is being fought. China can't descend the mountains into India and sustain a supply line, so any invading force will die of starvation. India can't mount an offensive by climbing up the mountains - once they huff and puff and get there, they will become mincemeat.

And that is why the various Indian and chinese civilizations never fought any major wars, and developed independently from each other. That is why today Indians look like Indians and Chinese people look like chinese people. If the formidable himalayas did not stand between these two civilizations, human history would have been very different.

Young Man the Mountain will bow down to My Majesty ! :D

IF an offensive occurs that will open fronts from Chip Chap along Shyok, Chumbi and in Arunachal- for all these areas their MSRs will be operational, Xizang is a plateau, Xinjiang is also equipped with quite a few motorable roads..from there sustaining a MSR within Indian territory is possible albeit at a murderous cost. Again the issue has never been about the numbers deployed in the region or the power that their immediate MACs can bring to bare..it is about the fact the increased infra on their side will allow them to pull 7 or so divisions from the hinterland and bring them to the front within a period of 24 or so days( through the Qinghai-Tibet railway and the upgraded Sichuan-Tibet national highway it will take at least 14 days for em' to deploy from their peacetime locations within China’s hinterland, & will take another 10 days at the very least to reach the LAC). That is what has got us worried...our infra in NE is woefully lacking atm and the progress on the projects undertaken in the last 2-3 years to sort the issue out is slow. Lastly it is a question of mechanization. Will expand on that later.

LOL...Russia is trying to sell us Mig-35,USA is trying to sell us F-35...whats happening??? :omghaha: :woot:

Where are Swedes..? they should also spend some time in Dilli.

Haha.. still carrying it , jha.

Between ur suggestion is better than the MiGs. But u were a Hornet fan last yeaR.

India will make a big mistake if they reissue the tender for MRCA or if they go for MIG 35...it will effect her credibility in international market...however Russians wont find any other customer how is willing to induct such a big number...its very important for their industry to get this deal s it will pave way for future investment in their industry..

LOL...Russia is trying to sell us Mig-35,USA is trying to sell us F-35...whats happening??? :omghaha: :woot:

Because both both US and Russia knows very well that they wont find such stupids again..lol

Dude i think rafaleM is better in all apsect for IN , because f 18 will come with lots of agreements that GoI has to sign. To be honest we will get our IAC2(a catabor variant) in 2023 only. so that time eurofughter naval version or even pak fa naval version will also be ready. so why IN needs f 18 at that time.

There is no pakfa naval or Eurofighter naval version by then. Maybe f-35 naval version

India will make a big mistake if they reissue the tender for MRCA or if they go for MIG 35...it will effect her credibility in international market...however Russians wont find any other customer how is willing to induct such a big number...its very important for their industry to get this deal s it will pave way for future investment in their industry..

Because both both US and Russia knows very well that they wont find such stupids again..lol

don't worry..we'll not retender MMRCA..and FYI,looks like USA and Russia are both fool thats because they are buying those sircrafts,right??? :disagree:

don't worry..we'll not retender MMRCA..and FYI,looks like USA and Russia are both fool thats because they are buying those sircrafts,right??? :disagree:

Russia has not given any indication that they will induct Mig35..US and all her allies are cutting the numbers because of high operational and induction cost...

If there can be a deal with 50% cash back with buy back of Mig-21 along with 5 year warranty, alloy wheels, rear park censors, USB connectable bluetooth music system, rear seat, tillable steering, height adjustable pilot seat, air vent, spoilers, fog lamps with LED, we should definitely go for Mig-35.:bunny:

Doesn't this story tell a lot why foreign suppliers need India more than other way round. Also why Dassault will not Rafale deal slip from its hands even if it has to compromise on certain aspects.
On Topic:
I suppose a simple answer to the proposal would be NO.

If there can be a deal with 50% cash back with buy back of Mig-21 along with 5 year warranty, alloy wheels, rear park censors, USB connectable bluetooth music system, rear seat, tillable steering, height adjustable pilot seat, air vent, spoilers, fog lamps with LED, we should definitely go for Mig-35.:bunny:

and some easy monthly installments scheme might also sweeten the deal!

They just express the "hope" that they could sell some Migs to us, but that's not going to happen. The times of Migs in IAF is over!

isn't rafale better for our needs??? anyways, the air force has to decide..

@sancho

Of course, modern design and techs, better weapons, more future potential, more useful ToT/offsets.

Haha.. still carrying it , jha.

:) He was always for the outsiders, Gripen, Grob 120TP, Anders light tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rafale is better . Russia must be happy with FGFA and ships and all other defence co-operations :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom