What's new

Russia Pakistan Economic Corridor

Know many Russians that would refute that, many women from that part of the world are even married to Pakistanis

We should have cordial ties and not expect too much. Russia has a serious contention with us. Our ties won't thaw as quickly as we would like.

Then again, this is why we have China and Turkey. We don't really need anyone else, at the moment.

99FB2574-8673-4CFD-99E3-4F0A961FC6D4.jpeg
D259F64E-30CC-48B3-997A-F27C6F327B5A.jpeg
lol. Waste of time to reply to this rubbish.
it is because you know nothing.. go and see map first. don’t waste my time

Finally, the talks have started about the Russia Pakistan Economic Corridor (RPEC) together with Saudi Pakistan Economic Corridor (SPEC).

It's about time Pakistan enhanced and expanded on relations with the Russian Federation on all fronts, particularly trade. Today, more than ever, it is pivotal to Pakistan's economic growth and strategic interests, that we establish, expand and enhance our relationship with Russia on all fronts. And Pakistan must do this, while getting it's house (vanquishing corruption) in order and seeing through that CPEC's success and the fruits of which benefit Pakistanis in the shape of jobs and sustained economic growth. A strong united Pakistan, with a healthy and robust economy, with deep rooted alliances with Russia and China, is what we should be aiming for. It's long over due, and the time has come for Pakistanis to act.

In so far as the saudi ruling elite are concerned, Pakistan and it's citizens should know that the only reason why they pander to us, is because they seek to save their own skin when the time comes. They have no "Brotherly" bond with us, we are naive to think that. But yes, Pakistan has a bond with Arabians of Jazeerat-ul-Arab (true Arabia). We should maintain good relations with our Arabian brothers, not the saudi ruling elite.

Know many Russians that would refute that, many women from that part of the world are even married to Pakistanis
I am gonna have to go with @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan on this one. Just because few of their biatches got charmed by our lovaboys does not change the substance of what Pan said. I find Russian society to have deep down hatred for Muslims and their Orthodox Church merely reinforces the historical rivalry between Ottomans and Imperial Russia.

But being cognizant of that I agree Pakistan has to move forward with Russians despite who they are. I think the big chip here is China. We must help China to dominate the Eurasian heartland. But this is where Afghanistan is the key. If we can bring some order to Afghanistan with help of China the entire Central Asian region could be leveraged for economic and strategic purposes in tandem with China. Frankly in 1947 we divorced ourselves from the east [India/wider South Asia]. This leaves us only two directions to build on. West [Central Asia] and north [China].

I am gonna have to go with @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan on this one. Just because few of their biatches got charmed by our lovaboys does not change the substance of what Pan said. I find Russian society to have deep down hatred for Muslims and their Orthodox Church merely reinforces the historical rivalry between Ottomans and Imperial Russia.

But being cognizant of that I agree Pakistan has to move forward with Russians despite who they are. I think the big chip here is China. We must help China to dominate the Eurasian heartland. But this is where Afghanistan is the key. If we can bring some order to Afghanistan with help of China the entire Central Asian region could be leveraged for economic and strategic purposes in tandem with China. Frankly in 1947 we divorced ourselves from the east [India/wider South Asia]. This leaves us only two directions to build on. West [Central Asia] and north [China].

I do agree that a certain segment of Russian society is that way, but I have Russian friends that refute that so, yeah conflicted.

I do agree that a certain segment of Russian society is that way, but I have Russian friends that refute that so, yeah conflicted.

If we put ourselves in their historical position, we Muslims have been a major thorn in their dreams of hegemony for centuries.

From absolute occupation under Altin Orda/Golden horde (Muslim Mongols of Berke Khan,) conquest of Constantinople and occupation of Orthodox Balkans and Greece, Ottoman/Safavi era wars with Russia, our alliances to the West in the Cold War, and the major defeat we dealt them in Afghanistan.

I don’t really blame them, honestly. We took their Makkah and Madinah. We destroyed their greatest empire.

It is what it is.

Compare it to China, with whom we don’t have any historical hatred.

go and see map first
You look at maps and then you need to be able to 'read' them as well. You can't. The area of Russia you have scribbled over is in Siberia. Your testicles would fall off with them temps there at minus 40. There are more polar bears in Sibera then Russkies. Most Russians live in European Russia and their access is through Black Sea etc

Go ask @vostok if he would travel all the way to Siberia, then through China, then through Pakistan to reach 'warm waters'?

99fb2574-8673-4cfd-99e3-4f0a961fc6d4-jpeg.535877

You look at maps and then you need to be able to 'read' them as well. You can't. The area of Russia you have scribbled over is in Siberia. Your testicles would fall off with them temps there at minus 40. There are more polar bears in Sibera then Russkies. Most Russians live in European Russia and their access is through Black Sea etc

Go ask @vostok if he would travel all the way to Siberia, then through China, then through Pakistan to reach 'warm waters'?

Also to be matter of fact most of the people living out in Siberia are Mongol Ethnic groups like the Yakuts also if your read Russian media not the kremlin backed RT for international audiences the Russians prop up fears that Siberia could be Chinese or Asian in 40 years if Russians TFR wont increase also a shit ton of Chinese workers are moving across the border and you know what I mean

Last edited:
Also to be matter of fact most of the people living out in Siberia are Mongol Ethnic groups like the Yakuts also if your read Russian media nor the kremlin backed RT for international audiences the Russians prop up fears that Siberia could be Chinese or Asian in 40 years if Russians TFR wont increase also a shit ton of Chinese workers are moving across the border and you know what I mean

Clearly your better informed then that airhead @Cash GK

Ps. We could always invite Yakutsk to 'warm waters' although they are perpetually drunk for most of the year.

If we put ourselves in their historical position, we Muslims have been a major thorn in their dreams of hegemony for centuries.

From absolute occupation under Altin Orda/Golden horde (Muslim Mongols of Berke Khan,) conquest of Constantinople and occupation of Orthodox Balkans and Greece, Ottoman/Safavi era wars with Russia, our alliances to the West in the Cold War, and the major defeat we dealt them in Afghanistan.

I don’t really blame them, honestly. We took their Makkah and Madinah. We destroyed their greatest empire.

It is what it is.

Russians hate anyone that are non Slavic Russia views itself as the bastion of Slavic nations and Orthodoxy this is why they are so butthurt about Ukraine,Poland(well they are Catholic) and rest of the Slavs going westward another reason why they been propping up Alexander Luksahanko in Belarus and Alexander Vucic in Serbia Russians hate other fellow white people like the Caucausians(Chechens, Armenians,Georgians,Azerbaijanis,Ingush, Dagestani, ) and they really dont like Central Asians and East Asians all because of the Mongol Horde but the Tatars who are Muslim have basically mixed in with the Slavs but they still look Mongol looking some of them

Lend your ears to all, voice to none...

For the countries like Pak and Turkey, the number of options in geo-politics/strategies/economics etc. is inexhaustible...

Keep your Sabr and Shukr intact, and avail of the opportunities that come by tons....

Looks like IK has been in charge for ages!!!! How the fortune has turned for better for Pak!!!!

Anti-Muslim hate is ingrained into the Russian Orthodox mindset, there is nothing we can do about it. Seriously, they refer to pearl white Uzbek Muslims with slightly slanty eyes as blacks in Russia. They are racist and fascist to their core. Putin May have controlled them for now, but that mindset can never leave Russia.

They are still living under the dream of re-taking Istanbul and undoing their embarrassment, and they may actually do it if we follow hadith.

This is where I vehemently disagree with Sheikh Imran Hosein about. @TMA Turks are a bulwark for Islam, not only against the West, but also Russia.

Russians selling their S-400 to India proves they are no ally of Pakistan, and will never forget the defeat we dealt them in Afghanistan. I don’t blame them, because it destroyed their glorious empire.

Afghanistan is now under the Pakistani sphere of influence. Russians won’t forgive us.

Uzbeks are not that white lol, we have Uzbeks here living amongst all these Russians mostly working in Russian Jewish Supermarkets here and I recall of one of the dudes was speaking Russian to a customer I asked him if he was Chinese of Korean he was Uzbek anyways Almost all the Uzbeks and CAs all look Mongol or Chinese some of them look mixed well they was a lot of mixing during the USSR and still now.Yeah I admire Putin for bringing Russia back but he is good for Russia only you will be dulsional to think he will care about us Asians

We should have cordial ties and not expect too much. Russia has a serious contention with us. Our ties won't thaw as quickly as we would like.

Then again, this is why we have China and Turkey. We don't really need anyone else, at the moment.

I am not saying we should have the policy that Ayub and Zia had towards the Russians cordiality is the best but allying with Russia is the stupidest premise anyone can think of.

China needs to dominate the Eurasian discourse and if it pisses Putin and the Russians they are in their turf "Central Asia" The Chinese should say look Russia your only export is "oil and gas" and "your women" should put those arrogant mofos down if they try to push China away I think the Central Asians,Turks and Chinese have more in common we just need the damn Turks to quit bitching about Xinjiang and we are good

It is what it is.

Ps. We could always invite Yakutsk to 'warm waters' although they are perpetually drunk for most of the year.

"Sveltavana get the Lada and vodka we are going to Пакістан for beach vaction Пакистан Зиндабад
Пакистан Зиндабад
Пакистан
Пакистан

@Indus Pakistan @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Last edited:
Why is there such poor understanding of geography in Pakistan. For pete's sakes and I think I have said this 100s of times. Russia has 'warm waters' Google 'Sochi' please .....

52d6e74c69bedd083299f741-750-1159.jpg

Its black sea in other words dead sea, not warm waters of Arabian or Indian ocean.

do you know why russian built biggest ice breaker ships in the world.. you are acting like hairy a...

Last edited:

if that major part of land is -40 then and as per your logic it should not be developed.that part of land has large number of oil and gas resource .. now i got why pakistan did not develop.. people like you think if conditions are not suitable in some part of country then don’t develop that part of land.. for your genius mind..chines are going to grow things on moon and russian don’t need to develope that major part of land which has extreme conditions.. claps for your stupidly.. do you know why nato try to get all those countries near russian borders.. they don’t want russian easy access to the world to win on foreign politics..russian has large oil and gass reserves. europ was getting very cheep before putin..do you know the total papulation of india china and pakistan. it is almost half of the world..they need easy access to that market. if they come through turkey. turkey is part of nato.then they have to pass by swis canal .if they come by sweedon that part is frozen and then they have to pass by uk and france..do you know why russian got back crimea..man you have wasted my tenminutes@Indus Pakistan. i can not teach you about world politics.. i need ages to teach you how world’s politics works..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom