What's new

Russia, Pakistan conduct first-ever joint military drills (PHOTOS)

Yes. One exercise and Russian army will invite the new country into their inner sanctum. /s

US/NATO has a peace program with Russian Army. Their observers are part of their meetings. I understand such things make Pakistani folks happy. But have you wondered something else? India gets much needed information about your tactics through Russia. Go ahead and say they wont. If you claim Pakistani SF is practicing with them, yes much better. If you think this cannot be true, please remember why during red flag exercises IAF kept the radar modes in training. To protect the bars signal.

True, Russia could have cancelled. But that's what Independent policy looks like.

I get people want to show India in a bag way here. But bit logic always helps. Also, isn't Russia and US both conducting drills with India on the same dates. Well they are!!.

Ok. All true. But if Pakistan does anything, it will just backfire on you. Hold on before typing some digs.

Just check ALL the media in India now. Not just the right wing ones. If it relates to National Security its all set aside. There is a pecking order for fights.

1. Lets say 300 million dalits. No they ALL are not protesting. Some are there.
2. Lets say 400 milliom muslims. They can be exploited by Indian leaders. Not by external ones. I have to say this, but you got to be kidding me on that.
3. sub human lives? India had Kalistan thing which is resolved. Most are living cushy lives. North east are part of elected governments. So is the Naxals. I know its hard to digest the real situation in India. But... Thats how thing goes. You see, everyone wants money. And apparently that's how economic development works. India is becoming rich. Richer every day. Slowly. Baby steps. Everyone knows you rock the boat and you loose everything.

And you said KA and TN protest. Wish you guys know what a Kannadiga or Tamilian will say about Pakistan and their values. :). In southern states, they are the most vehement ones against pakistan. :)

So my friend, logic please.
Good entertaining post. A pleasure to read.

Tough looking bunch of lads ....
If they are tough, how would Spetsanz be?

You should be worried as India is about to suffer the hangover..
Oh man a drill & you people fantasize really high..
It's just Russia using to spread own influence in Pakistan as USA backed out..Nothing regarding India..
If Russia takes your side militarily or economically then lots are there to take India's side too..

:lol::lol::lol: any one got any Indian expert ?
4195446.jpg

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: OOPS that's a really BIG SLAP on the face of INDIAN MEDIA :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: they were literally dancing when their media reported that false nws and look how they're trying to cover it up by saying "Not a big deal" :rofl: now where is our regular troll brigade
OT it's a really good chance to learn a lot from each other for Pak-Russia

Last edited:
It's just Russia using to spread own influence in Pakistan as USA backed out..Nothing regarding India..
If Russia takes your side militarily or economically then lots are there to take India's side too..

No man,

Just advising you to beware of uncle sam and their arrogance but i guess you guys tend to take it all the wrong way.

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: OOPS that's a really BIG SLAP on the face of INDIAN MEDIA :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: they were literally dancing when their media reported that false nws and look how they're trying to cover it up by saying "Not a big deal" :rofl:

Qasam Se I have so many memes and I want to create a thread but I don't know if I should or I should not.
I love how Pakistani for most part are acting so mature and taking everything so light and above all coming up with too many and too much funny jokes and memes. :rofl:

A welcoming development. Can anybody confirm that spetnaz is here as no specific mention is there? ISPR just said Russian ground forces(not special forces categorically) are here...

1.Earlier, CNN-New18 TV had reported on Monday that the joint military exercise was called off by Russia following the Uri attack by Pakistani terrorists. The channel had also shared the news on Twitter, saying, “Russia calls off joint military drills with Pakistan.”
India’s Ministry of External Affairs had also reportedly urged Russia to reconsider its decision to hold joint military drills with Pakistan. The joint military exercise ‘Druzhba 2016’ will be conducted between September 24 to October 10, according to Bajwa.
http://www.financialexpress.com/wor...or-first-ever-joint-military-exercise/388170/

2.Following the diplomatic pressure after the Uri attack on army camp in J&K, Russia called-off its joint military exercise with Pakistan.
http://www.newsx.com/world/41582-ru...ack-calls-off-military-exercise-with-pakistan

3.New Delhi: Russia has called off its joint military exercise with Pakistan after the terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri sector.On Monday. Russia’s move has come as a big diplomatic gain for India. At international level, India has already decided to isolate Pakistan.
http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...-military-exercise-with-pakistan_1931369.html

4.Meanwhile, India has welcomed Russia’s decision to call off joint military drills with Pakistan, saying that it is a big diplomatic gain for New Delhi which is planning to isolate Islamabad globally.
http://inserbia.info/today/2016/09/...lls-with-pak-expresses-solidarity-with-india/

5.Russia has called off its joint military exercise with Pakistan that was to be held from September 24 to October this year.Russia's move to call off military exercise comes as a big diplomatic gain for India as the Modi government has announced its decision to intensify efforts to isolate Pakistan at international level.
http://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/en...military-drills-with-pakistan-newsid-58100215

full

giphy.gif

Last edited:
No man,

Just advising you to beware of uncle sam and their arrogance but i guess you guys tend to take it all the wrong way.
Our govt knows what US is...
India & US both are using each other to tackle China...
We are standing for ourselves,not for USA...

oh my gaad!!! dont you people have billions of dollars of agreements,deals or MOU's with russia??
why dont you people cancle those orders now ??? where's the 'brat' league of indian kids now who says," india gonna do this and that if russia do this that" ..contrary to your above comment USA will do the same favour for pakistan in a similar manner .

Back
Top Bottom