What's new

Russia opposes a military action against Pakistan

Get off your sanctimonious high horse unless you'd like me to itemize a FEW of the Pakistani Army's dark days in human rights. Not squeeky clean, stud. There are some fine men here who've served on your dubious behalf. I'm sure that they know and I'd prefer to leave it to them to educate you.

Hopefully they'll do so behind the scene with a P.M. to you as few like to openly launder their dirty wash quite like us. If need be, I'll do so-privately. You just let me know there kitten.

All of your projects are on paper right now save for a few missiles, which I'm afraid Pakistan is as advanced if not much more so. Buying more equipment from foreign vendors is not in India's long term strategic goals mind you.

What is on paper? Gorshkov? Akula? What else?

The under developmrnt projects are obviously on paper. That is the definition of "under development"!

India is developing indigenous or with partners for the long term and buying for the short term. They go hand in hand.

What is on paper? Gorshkov? Akula? What else?

The under developmrnt projects are obviously on paper. That is the definition of "under development"!

India is developing indigenous or with partners for the long term and buying for the short term. They go hand in hand.

Partners are shuffled all the time, what does Russia exactly owe to an American empowered India and how will it fit in the picture? In the meantime, American missiles are being pointed towards Russia in Europe.

Have fun.

Why else would Russia say that India has to pay more and more for something that was for free? It means they are less intrested in India. Otherwise India has lost leverage. Does it make any difference if India cries to stop deliveries of RD93 to Pak? Maybe cause India has been crying all the time but with deliveries from Brazil, Sweden, USA, Russian parts it shows that India is pretty much unimportant.

You do seem lost here.

The aircraft carrier was free, not it's retrofitting and armaments.

It is the retrofitting that the Russians are claiming is costing more because it was not estimated properly. Mainly the length of the cabling required etc.

Know your stuff before posting. It will help.

Partners are shuffled all the time, what does Russia exactly owe to an American empowered India and how will it fit in the picture? In the meantime, American missiles are being pointed towards Russia in Europe.

Have fun.

So it is nothing but speculation and hope on your part that Russia starts looking at you.

It is not the current reality. Events are not pointing to it becoming a reality any time soon either.

I saw a thread on the same topic when I joined this forum an year back. There also people were claiming that the alliance is round the corner or already exists.

Nothing has changed in an year it seems.

"In the meantime, American missiles are being pointed towards Russia in Europe."

You involved in geo-spatial ballistics? Don't talk about what you don't know and you CLEARLY don't know. Do you think we've the ability to degrade a Russian second-strike or even a Russian first-strike from these sites.

Clueless. Truly so.

I think you are approaching that line again.

Have a :smokin: and come back we can discuss what exactly is in Europe.

Get off your sanctimonious high horse unless you'd like me to itemize a FEW of the Pakistani Army's dark days in human rights. Not squeeky clean, stud. There are some fine men here who've served on your dubious behalf. I'm sure that they know and I'd prefer to leave it to them to educate you.

Hopefully they'll do so behind the scene with a P.M. to you as few like to openly launder their dirty wash quite like us. If need be, I'll do so-privately. You just let me know there kitten.
Did you even read my full post?

So it is nothing but speculation and hope on your part that Russia starts looking at you.

It is not the current reality. Events are not pointing to it becoming a reality any time soon either.

I saw a thread on the same topic when I joined this forum an year back. There also people were claiming that the alliance is round the corner or already exists.

Nothing has changed in an year it seems.

If you read the history, you will find out that whatever looks speculative today can become reality tomorrow, Look Germany and France today the past fierce enemies.

Anyways everything is possible in this world, and Russians would not like to see nato in their back yard, the only reason they kept quiet in the last decade is because of their economic issues, now they are back as a big emerging economic power, more powerful on both the fronts i.e., economicaly and militarily. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why else would Russia say that India has to pay more and more for something that was for free? It means they are less intrested in India. Otherwise India has lost leverage. Does it make any difference if India cries to stop deliveries of RD93 to Pak? Maybe cause India has been crying all the time but with deliveries from Brazil, Sweden, USA, Russian parts it shows that India is pretty much unimportant.

First one was answered by Vinod, so I will answer the second one. Regarding the RD-93 engines, Russia has convinced India, it is better to let you have smoky engines rather than better ones. It seems, they are true to their word. If one has to go by some of the Pakistani posters here, your ACM is not quite happy with these smoky engines.

Brazil delivery, we will see when it happens.

Sweden delivery - AWACS, is that superior to Phalcons?

US - dumbed down versions of F-16, much better versions are being offered to India, if you are not in the know.

Russia - read above para.

If you read the history, you will find out that whatever looks speculative today can become reality tomorrow, Look Germany and France today the past fierce enemies.

Anyways everything is possible in this world, and Russians would not like to see nato in their back yard, the only reason they kept quiet in the last decade is because of their economic issues, now they are back as a big emerging economic power, more powerful on both the fronts i.e., economicaly and militarily. :pakistan:

Yes, anything is possible. But one has to think what reason might bring Russia and Pakistan together. Does Pakistan bring anything to the table WRT to Russia, I don't think so.

"I think you are approaching that line again."

To which line do you refer. Please elaborate.

Your oblique threats are fatuous.

Something more tangible might intrigue me, please?

"The following head [Karmal] didn't have the balls to ask the Soviets to leave."

No, he certainly didn't.:agree: Why would he? They were his ticket out of there when matters went south for him in 1986.

>]First one was answered by Vinod, so I will answer the second one. Regarding the RD-93 engines, Russia has convinced India, it is better to let you have smoky engines rather than better ones. It seems, they are true to their word. If one has to go by some of the Pakistani posters here, your ACM is not quite happy with these smoky engines.

I take that as a compliment. We Pakistani allow Russia to sell you rusty Ghorskov. About smoke and ACM... It was thrust. Not smoke issue. So aswering is something but facts is something else.

>>>Brazil delivery, we will see when it happens.

Will ou join the crying of please do not deliver...???

>>>Sweden delivery - AWACS, is that superior to Phalcons?

The typical my Di ck is bigger problem with you.

>>>US - dumbed down versions of F-16, much better versions are being offered to India, if you are not in the know.

We will see... India has been buying everywhere... But it takes three decades before it really happens. By that time Pak will have Jxx.

>>>Russia - read above para.
I have a different opinion and facts.

See, no one can predict the future. What we are discussing is what is happening and the trends.

Look at this thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-edge-out-russia-big-weapons-sales-india.html

What i am reading from you is a wishful thinking!

Russia will have no choice but to deal with Pakistan on military terms once India introduces U.S. military equipment to her armed forces.

Do you really think Russians are nut-cases? Its called business!

Apart from that Russia controls Indian-defence spending, it feeds the defence ministers.

I am sure Pakistan dealing with Russia will decrease the dependence on U.S. military equipment, and cheap cost-effective systems can be introducted to the Pakistan Armed Forces.

Russia after all is a soverign nation, who doesn't have to follow what India says! So whatever India goes for -- will be interesting to look for.

This thread and this post reflected the same thinking an year back. I have not seen any movement of the Russia-China-Pakistan alliance idea.

Could it possibly happen? Absolutely.

Is it likely to happen in the short to medium term? No indications of that.

Back
Top Bottom