What's new

Russia opposes a military action against Pakistan

So who defeated the Soviets? Was it Pakistan? How? By becoming a mediator that pocketed it's cut in everything being supplied to the Afghans?

And let me not even get into what Pakistani military has defeated? It is not an India-Pakistan thread.

Sure, 9/11, Madrid, Egypt, Saudi, Iraq, London, Pakistan. All of them false flag.

You can not even dare to look at the reality. For you even Obama's election is a conspiracy. I am sure 9/11 was a Jewish conspiracy too for the likes of you.

Well I guess the 60 years of hardcore oppression, rape, murder, humiliation, and destruction of the Palestinians is a false flag for you as well. Or perhaps the fact the United States Arms the Zionist with some of the greatest modern weapons known to man, another false flag? Or maybe the same bombs the USA gave to Israel that were being dropped over the homes of Lebanese people was a false flag...Or what about the first Gulf War Oooo right another False Flag...

Remember the Chechnya Massacres my favorite false flag...What about the Kashmir Hindu Indian occupation false flag to. And Bosnia and Kosovo couldn't be another False flag can it???

Or maybe the British and French Empires dividing Muslim lands, exploiting Middle Eastern resources, installing puppet governments in the Middle East whose regimes have rules for over a hundred years and have generated nothing but misery for the people...Let me guess another False FLAG!!!

:sniper: SNIPER ON THE ROOF!!!

Last edited:
It was not only the Pashtuns there were half a dozen main ethnic groups being represented under no common flag other than to kick out the Soviets.

The chief of the Tajik resistance was Masooud. He was cutting deals with the Soviets.

The main Uzbek, Dostum was fighting with the Soviets for much of the time.

It was mainly the Pashtuns that formed the resistance together with elements of other ethnic groups (Arabs, some Uzbeks, some Tajiks etc).

The chief of the Tajik resistance was Masooud. He was cutting deals with the Soviets.

The main Uzbek, Dostum was fighting with the Soviets for much of the time.

It was mainly the Pashtuns that formed the resistance together with elements of other ethnic groups (Arabs, some Uzbeks, some Tajiks etc).

Dostum is a unique case (not to mention a turncoat on many levels I advise the US to keep a watch on him).

Overall Population
Pashtun 42%, Tajik 27%, Hazara 9%, Uzbek 9%, Aimak 4%, Turkmen 3%, Baloch 2%, other 4%

roughly 75% of the population had support from the effort run through Pakistan. Numbers can be deducted from there.

Last edited:
Dostum is a unique case (not to mention a turncoat on many levels I advise the US to keep a watch on him).

Overall Population
Pashtun 42%, Tajik 27%, Hazara 9%, Uzbek 9%, Aimak 4%, Turkmen 3%, Baloch 2%, other 4%

roughly 75% of the entire effort was run through Pakistan. Numbers can be deducted from there.

Not sure what you mean by 75%.

Most of the fighting against the Soviets was done in the East of Afghanistan where the Pashtuns are/were. Much the same as the Americans now.

Not sure what you mean by 75%.

Most of the fighting against the Soviets was done in the East of Afghanistan where the Pashtuns are/were. Much the same as the Americans now.

It was closest to Pakistan, no other reason. Now it is because the Americans have the support of former NA and other turncoats from taliban.

That's your opinion the society was destroyed. I don't think it was.

You don't, a lot of people do and that includes a number of Pakistanis who are much more knowledgeable and are in Pakistan to boot. Let's move on.

And the Pashtuns have always had guns. And always will. The tribals have always had guns, their independence, and always will. This was not brought about through the Afghan-Soviet war. The drugs trade perhaps was, only because Afghani farmers didn't have any alternative. That will change when the society stabilizes.

You may read this post.

I don't want to repeat it here.

Currently, the US is the world bully. But it's on its way out. China is the new leader. The US is simply making preparations. India-USA vs China-Russia-Pakistan. Russia is rising again, the Chinese are soon to be the top dogs. Pakistan doesn't really need much else.

So your great ambition is to be the "pichhlaggu" of the top dog.

The same top dog who returned your president empty handed and left it at the mercy of the USA led IMF!

There is no "China-Russia-Pakistan" alliance happening. For all these countries their relations with the USA are more important than with each other. The Russia Pakistan relations are non-existent so it is only day dreaming!

There is nothing that Pakistan brings to the table anyway even if this happens.

So your great ambition is to be the "pichhlaggu" of the top dog.

The same top dog who returned your president empty handed and left it at the mercy of the USA led IMF!

There is no "China-Russia-Pakistan" alliance happening. For all these countries their relations with the USA are more important than with each other. The Russia Pakistan relations are non-existent so it is only day dreaming!

There is nothing that Pakistan brings to the table anyway even if this happens.

True. All these relationships are non existent now. I didn't say they existed. I said that in the future they may very well exist. That is the way it's all heading.

Russia and China are probably going to become allies, even though they don't like each other. Pakistan is needed for Gwadar (which the Chinese have a stake in), so it makes sense for such an alliance.

I looked at your link.

It makes clear that Masoud made a temporary arrangement. So? It also makes clear that Masoud was extremely effective combatting the Soviets. Were the NINE operations run by the Soviet Army in the Panjishir part of the maskirovka?

Your branch is cracking under the weight of your hubris.

I see you are now praying for some grand alliance between China, Russia, and...Pakistan.

Sure, stud. Foremost in Russian and PRC geo-political thinking.:agree: What WOULD they do without that one KEY missing part-Pakistan?:lol:

No, not all of them were false flags. But the Samjhauta Express was, Mumbai with the Kalava wearing little Tamil Hindu speaking Hindi is another possibility also. There's just a lot of allegations Pakistan did this or that, much of it based on what a captured Hindu looking terrorist has said. Someone who can't even name his relations address in Pakistan, except to say he's the son of an unknown stret vendor who speaks fluent English and Hindi.

Why don't you convince your leaders and the USA about the kalava.

They are unnecessarily sweating over the 48 hour deadline and rendition of Hamid Gul.

Well I guess the 60 years of hardcore oppression, rape, murder, humiliation, and destruction of the Palestinians is a false flag for you as well. Or perhaps the fact the United States Arms the Zionist with some of the greatest modern weapons known to man, another false flag? Or maybe the same bombs the USA gave to Israel that were being dropped over the homes of Lebanese people was a false flag...Or what about the first Gulf War Oooo right another False Flag...

Remember the Chechnya Massacres my favorite false flag...What about the Kashmir Hindu Indian occupation false flag to. And Bosnia and Kosovo couldn't be another False flag can it???

Or maybe the British and French Empires dividing Muslim lands, exploiting Middle Eastern resources, installing puppet governments in the Middle East whose regimes have rules for over a hundred years and have generated nothing but misery for the people...Let me guess another False FLAG!!!

:sniper: SNIPER ON THE ROOF!!!

Not sure what you want to discuss here and how is it relevant to the thread.

Do let us know and let's take it from there.

BTW, what are you doing living in such an enemy country of your people?

I looked at your link.

It makes clear that Masoud made a temporary arrangement. So? It also makes clear that Masoud was extremely effective combatting the Soviets. Were the NINE operations run by the Soviet Army in the Panjishir part of the maskirovka?

Your branch is cracking under the weight of your hubris.

I see you are now praying for some grand alliance between China, Russia, and...Pakistan.

Sure, stud. Foremost in Russian and PRC geo-political thinking.:agree: What WOULD they do without that one KEY missing part-Pakistan?:lol:

lol, I'm not praying for anything. Commentating is my business. If you think the Polish "missile shield" is not going to provoke Russia, or not designed for it, then you're underestimating how the Russians perceive things. And if you think the US doesn't want to neutralize China hegemony, you're not thinking realistically. China has a lot of interests in Pakistan and more importantly Pakistan can give it access to the Arabian Sea, both China and Russia in fact.

Onto Massoud, the link also says "General Gramov says that in case of hard times his armies could contact the mujahideen in northern Afghanistan and struck a deal on the based of some give and take. However, he says in the eastern and southern Afghanistan where the Pukhtun were in majority such incidents were rare."

He says Masoud sometimes used to stage sham skirmishes with the Russian to put off chances of suspicions about his activities among other mujahideen groups.

That's Massoud staging mock battles on many occasions.

Massoud was not the original leader of the Northern Alliance, in fact he didn't have control of that many men either. But he may have had a hand in seizing power by killing off competition and implementing his Russian cease fire agreements. This wasn't the case for the majority of the war though, or the Soviets would still be around.

The original leader of the Northern Alliance was someone I can't mention nor is it easily available information but he viewed Dostum and Massood with caution.

Back
Top Bottom