What's new

Russia opposes a military action against Pakistan

"Hard proof" is not what India has shown - or the US.

The Russians always were fairly friendly to Pakistan, but the military plunged for friendship with the Americans, which was a mistake. The Russians would have been more firm in their support.

I never thought i would ever say this to you but in this I agree with you !

Defeating a superpower is no walk in the part.

Your military hasn't defeated anyone on its own, except in the mythological Bharata fictonal series.

So who defeated the Soviets? Was it Pakistan? How? By becoming a mediator that pocketed it's cut in everything being supplied to the Afghans?

And let me not even get into what Pakistani military has defeated? It is not an India-Pakistan thread.

Worldwide terror created by false flags such as the Samjhauta Express, the Kalava clad Hindu in Mumbai etc etc.

Sure, 9/11, Madrid, Egypt, Saudi, Iraq, London, Pakistan. All of them false flag.

You can not even dare to look at the reality. For you even Obama's election is a conspiracy. I am sure 9/11 was a Jewish conspiracy too for the likes of you.

Nope. That's the Times of India or the Indian Express writers that you're talking about.

I don't think you read much. I have no time to google things for you. You do have your blinkers put up right there.

Pakistan's society doesn't need any help, least of all from the AIDS ridden, unhygienic, poverty stricken, illiterate, societies of India. Btw, don't flame this thread. I'm quoting facts, you can research neutrally. Pakistani society is not in as bad a shape as Indian society generally.

You are deluded. You are on a short leash and are needing help from the USA from going under as we speak.

This is not what your leaders think who are asking for help from anyone who will listen or not even listen.

^^

When confronted and no where else to hide, the "Jewish conspiracy" card comes into play yet again, in a thread that has nothing to do with anything about anyone Jewish neither is Obama's election seen to be a Jewish conspiracy this is some bad propaganda.

He's right actually. I think it's you with the comprehension problem. The Soviets were a threat to Pakistan, but I think this could have been resolved through diplomacy and negotiation. They could have been given access to the ports in Balochistan from the Pakistani government.

So! This is what I said. You unnecessarily destroyed your society by getting into an unnecessary war.

You seem to agree with that.

So! This is what I said. You unnecessarily destroyed your society by getting into an unnecessary war.

i dont know if the war was un-necessary but you r right, we destroyed our society with gun and narcotics culture. when u analyse, the name Gen. Zia will come up every time!

So who defeated the Soviets? Was it Pakistan? How? By becoming a mediator that pocketed it's cut in everything being supplied to the Afghans?

And let me not even get into what Pakistani military has defeated? It is not an India-Pakistan thread.

Pakistan was the mediator, sure. The Pashtuns defeated the Soviets. Some of them were Pakistanis, some were Afghanis.

Sure, 9/11, Madrid, Egypt, Saudi, Iraq, London, Pakistan. All of them false flag.

You can not even dare to look at the reality. For you even Obama's election is a conspiracy. I am sure 9/11 was a Jewish conspiracy too for the likes of you.

No, not all of them were false flags. But the Samjhauta Express was, Mumbai with the Kalava wearing little Tamil Hindu speaking Hindi is another possibility also. There's just a lot of allegations Pakistan did this or that, much of it based on what a captured Hindu looking terrorist has said. Someone who can't even name his relations address in Pakistan, except to say he's the son of an unknown stret vendor who speaks fluent English and Hindi.

You are deluded. You are on a short leash and are needing help from the USA from going under as we speak.

This is not what your leaders think who are asking for help from anyone who will listen or not even listen.

Currently, the US is the world bully. But it's on its way out. China is the new leader. The US is simply making preparations. India-USA vs China-Russia-Pakistan. Russia is rising again, the Chinese are soon to be the top dogs. Pakistan doesn't really need much else.

by you u mean Pakistan. not quite (as u may want or desire). our people are very resiliant so the question of going under dosnt arise. u may want to know that the un-documented economy is =to or greater than the documented economy of US$150 bill. the rural economy is thriving!

dont worry we will be around!

That's your opinion the society was destroyed. I don't think it was.

And the Pashtuns have always had guns. And always will. The tribals have always had guns, their independence, and always will. This was not brought about through the Afghan-Soviet war. The drugs trade perhaps was, only because Afghani farmers didn't have any alternative. That will change when the society stabilizes.

by you u mean Pakistan. not quite (as u may want or desire). our people are very resiliant so the question of going under dosnt arise. u may want to know that the un-documented economy is =to or greater than the documented economy of US$150 bill. the rural economy is thriving!

dont worry we will be around!

I don't doubt that and I have no wish to the contrary.

The number of $150 billion would include the best estimates of the undocumented economy. That is how the GDP is calculated, based on the best estimates of all documented and undocumented economic activities.

"The Pashtuns defeated the Soviets."

No. This comment ignores that the mujahideen were far from "pashtu". It ignores the assistance of Iran and I highly doubt that those were pashtu fighters in THEIR camps. It ignores that Masoud maintained an uninterrupted control over the single most strategic valley of the war- the Panjishir.

The branch your riding can't support your weight. Beware.

"The Pashtuns defeated the Soviets."

No. This comment ignores that the mujahideen were far from "pashtu". It ignores the assistance of Iran and I highly doubt that those were pashtu fighters in THEIR camps. It ignores that Masoud maintained an uninterrupted control over the single most strategic valley of the war- the Panjishir.

The branch your riding can't support your weight. Beware.

Gibberish. Proven so. Masood was nothing more than a traitor to the Afghan resistance. Someone who deliberately helped the Soviets resupply through the Salong Pass when he could have finished the fighting in the East with an assault. Read up the admissions of General Gramov regarding the deals the Soviets made with him. The Iranians did not do much. It was chiefly a Soviet vs Pashtun war. If you bring up Dostim's name in this, I'm just going to laugh at you.

Pakistan was the mediator, sure. The Pashtuns defeated the Soviets. Some of them were Pakistanis, some were Afghanis.

It was not only the Pashtuns there were half a dozen main ethnic groups being represented under no common flag other than to kick out the Soviets. It worked mates because Pakistan intelligence and few factions of upper civil society ran the whole show from the ground with US approval and support not to mention several other western and eastern nations. If some of you feel that Pakistan only supported taliban, well mates let me tell you of how they supported Turkic people with approval via Turkey to counter Indian/Irani influence in some of the other groups. Both India and Iran had a lot to lose because they saw the collapse of the Union coming. It was only after the civil war started that things went SNAFU for probably everyone involved.

Indians are mad because they lost their biggest card, and wonder "what could have been". Sometimes reality is unpleasant but even the Russians will candidly tell you how the Soviet Union had to burn for Russia's sake.

I don't doubt that and I have no wish to the contrary.

The number of $150 billion would include the best estimates of the undocumented economy. That is how the GDP is calculated, based on the best estimates of all documented and undocumented economic activities.

no it dosnt! i am not a economist but i am quite sure!

Back
Top Bottom