What's new

Russia may be the introduction of "JF-17" fighter

I don't know if it's just me, but the article is very biased.

Mikoyan (MiG) might face problems if the MiG-35 doesn't attract sales. And unlike Sukhoi, Mikoyan does not have a great range of products. Another possible factor is that Russia is not a great place to do big and robust business in for much of the part - both locally and internationally. Perhaps that partly explains the problems in Russia's military industry(?) Correct me if I am wrong though - anyone. But still, Russia can come up with brilliant and original designs and ideas. It has more to do with management.

For an aircraft to be 'stealth', it has to be designed from scratch. The Thunder isn't that - but still possible to reduce the aircraft's RCS through key modifications.

The Thunder is not exactly a copy of the MiG-33, but much of MiG's data helped in the development of the Thunder. The Thunder's and MiG-33's cosmetic looks are completely different!

FYI : In 2006, the Russian government merged 100% of Mikoyan shares with Ilyushin, Irkut, Sukhoi, Tupolev, and Yakovlev as a new company named United Aircraft Corporation.[1] Specifically, Mikoyan and Sukhoi were placed within the same operating unit

I agree to rest of your post...

Back
Top Bottom