What's new

Russia is now the biggest European Economy in the World ranking 5th

The russians still think that they can mantain the economic growth they had in the last years when obviously this is not the case:

Russia’s economy grinding to a halt? « Hot Air

As you can see,in the first quarter of 2013 they had a growth of merely 1% while economic expectations for the whole year have been slashed from 3.6% to 2.4% but some analysts(even russians) seem to think that Russia will be lucky if she just avoids recession this year.

To all this problems you can add the future shale gas boom in the coming years in Europe which will cut russian revenues:

Shale surge poses threat to Gazprom - FT.com

Clearly this "Russia will sustain 4-5% economic growth per year" is just wishfull thinking.

So now I need to earn "street cred" before I can call you out on your bullshit? Where is the logic? I don't need to act smart when dealing with folk like you. Perhaps you should stop leeching off the UK and go back to almighty Bangladesh! :rofl:

That's how these people roll,they bash Europe but they come here for a decent living,they like to say that Europe is falling apart conveniently forgetting that Europe is still the world's largest foreign aid donor with over 71 billion $ given for free in 2012 to countries like Bangladesh or India.Imagine if only this aid would be cut and used for Europe's needs.

With all that resources Russia should have been a larger economy anyway.

Congratz russia,but biggest threat to them is population decline and ageing of general populace.Russia should encourage young people from neighbouring slavic eastern european nations who are emigrating en masse due to poor economy to settle in russia rather than go west as they are basically same people with same language and also take measures to increase birth rate.Otherwise economy will be no good.Good luck russia,our old friend.

Congratz russia,but biggest threat to them is population decline and ageing of general populace.Russia should encourage young people from neighbouring slavic eastern european nations who are emigrating en masse due to poor economy to settle in russia rather than go west as they are basically same people with same language and also take measures to increase birth rate.Otherwise economy will be no good.Good luck russia,our old friend.
Since 2012 Russian population began to increase. And lifespan is growing since the middle of first decade this century.

Russia should encourage young people from neighbouring slavic eastern european nations who are emigrating en masse due to poor economy to settle in russia rather than go west as they are basically same people with same language and also take measures to increase birth rate.

Any particular reason you said this (links) or this is the impression you got in India? :lol:

Any particular reason you said this (links) or this is the impression you got in India? :lol:

All slavs look the same to them,let's take the polish for example,they're the biggest russian lovers out there,i bet they would love to migrate to Russia for a living :rolleyes:....in tanks and fighter jets :omghaha:

This is generally what happens to most developed countries. Immigration keeps both population and talent up.

This is generally what happens to most developed countries. Immigration keeps both population and talent up.

I don't know what's more pathetic:
you being so retarded to not understand far away people don't have inside scoop on immigration patterns and wishes of other far away people-historic reasons not to emigrate to Russia (ie Indian sitting in Canada), or the fact that i give the impression i need to be schooled on the natality-immigration connection of developed nations.

But, if i'd be forced to choose, i'd say it's the first option.

I don't know what's more pathetic:
you being so retarded to not understand far away people don't have inside scoop on immigration patterns and wishes of other far away people-historic reasons not to emigrate to Russia (ie Indian sitting in Canada), or the fact that i give the impression i need to be schooled on the natality-immigration connection of developed nations.

But, if i'd be forced to choose, i'd say it's the first option.

I would give you third option. It's 5'o clock, and 90% of my brain has stopped functioning. Chill dude, I didn't get the context of your post before replying. I was thinking about his post from a different angle, that why Indians despite having such good relations do not emigrate to Russia. Didnt thought about Slavic issues.

Many people in the West who do not approve liberal politics see Russia becoming center of the true values and Christianity. Gerard Depardieu - the first man in future immigration wave. Not only Slavic people will immigrate to Russia, but from whole Europe. As it was in 18-19 centuries.

Many people in the West who do not approve liberal politics see Russia becoming center of the true values and Christianity. Gerard Depardieu - the first man in future immigration wave. Not only Slavic people will immigrate to Russia, but from whole Europe. As it was in 18-19 centuries.

That fat walrus Gepardieu immigrated to Russia to avoid paying taxes in his home land :lol:
Who the hell was immigrating en masse in the 18th century? You were importing military officers and craftsmen to help build up Russia to european standards.Man,some of you are really far gone in your dellussions.:cuckoo:

I think the appearance of Moscow and St-Petersburg should remain classic European as much as possible, all cities with a bunch of glass high-rise buildings like those in Shanghai or Shenzhen are freaking boring.

It is like people working in glass show room freaking boring indeed

sad to say this trend of glass buildings and plazas are taking pace in Pakistan also

most newly made plazas,marts etc are build like this now

Russia's Youth Population
Reports like this why i said it.And more news that russian army finding difficulty recruiting enough young men .Thats why,surely u guys over there will know better than from india.No question about that.

Back
Top Bottom