Russia is not a country, its a Civilization

senheiser

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Ethnicity's of Russia

НАРОДЫ РОССИИ

1d30403e344b-1.jpg

1. Abaza 2. Abkhazians. 3.Avartsy. 4. Aguls. 5. Adyghe. 6. Azerbaijanis. 7. Ainu. 8. Assyrians. 9. Aleuty 10. Altai. 11. Armenians. 12. Archintsy. 13. Balkar. 14. Bashkirs.

1d30403e344b-2.jpg

1. Belarusians. 2. Bulgarians. 3. Buryats. 4. Veps. 5. Vod. 6. Gagauz. 7. Greeks. 8. Georgians. 9. Dargin. 10. Dolgan. 11.Dungane. 12. Jews.

1d30403e344b-3.jpg

1. Izhorians 2. Ingush. 3. Itelmen. 4. Kabardian. 5. Kazahi. 6. Kalmyks. 7. Karachai. 8. Karakalpaks. 9. Karely. 10. Kety. 11. Kyrgyz. 12. Chinese.

1d30403e344b-4.jpg

1. Komi. 2. Komi-Perm. 3. Koreans. 4. Koryak. 5. Kumyks. 6. Kurds. 7. Lakhs. 8. Latvians. 9. Lezgins. 10. Liwa. 11. Lithuanians. 12. Mansi. 13. Mari. 14. Moldovans. 15. Mongols.

1d30403e344b-5.jpg

1. Mordovians-Moksha. 2. Mordovians-epzya. 3. Nanaitsy. 4. Nganasans. 5. Hemtsy. 6. Nenets. 7. Nivkhs. 8. Nogais. 9. Orochi. 10. Ossetians. 11. Russian.

1d30403e344b-6.jpg

1. Russian. 2. Rutuls. 3. Sami. 4. Sekulpy. 5. Serbs. 6. Slovaks. 7. Tabasarans. 8. Tajiks. 9. Astrakhan Tatars. 10. Kazan Tatars. 11. Crimean Tatars. 12. Central Asian Tatars.

1d30403e344b-7.jpg

1. Tats. 2. Tuva. 3. Turkmen. 4. Udi. 5. Udmurt. 6. Udegei. 7. Uzbeks. 8. Uighurs. 9. Ukrainians. 10. Ulchi. 11. Finns. 12. Khakassia.

1d30403e344b-8.jpg

1. Khanty. 2. Circassians. 3. Montenegrins. 4. Chechens. 5. Chuvash. 6. Chukchi. 7. Shors. 8. Evenki. 9. Evens. 10. Enets. 11. Eskimos. 12. Estonians. 13. Yukagirs. 14. Yakuts.

Last edited:
Proudly presenting all the conquered people which were denied a country of their own in their native lands and which had most of their culture erased.:o:

They even have "Moldovans" in that zoo.:disagree:

Sorry. But you have to build a civilization to be able to call it one. Conquering others and claiming their traditions and culture as your own doesn't count.

Sorry. But you have to build a civilization to be able to call it one. Conquering others and claiming their traditions and culture as your own doesn't count.

most of them only inhabited in Russia borders, the successor state of all past Eurasian civilization from Attila to Putin Russia

flamer84, post: 5647690, member: 145300"]Proudly presenting all the conquered people which were denied a country of their own in their native lands and which had most of their culture erased.:o:

They even have "Moldovans" in that zoo.

Troll always spouting and prostrating to western masters as if west did not "invade" and try to alter and impose their culture.

Maybe romanians should focus on their country with highest levels of poverty in EU instead of dancing like circus animals.

Troll always spouting and prostrating to western masters as if west did not "invade" and try to alter and impose their culture.

Maybe romanians should focus on their country with highest levels of poverty in EU instead of dancing like circus animals.

Overall, what's the difference? If the choice is between West (US and Europe) and East (Russia and China) why not go for the obvious choice? Does supporting a weaker side makes one more honorable?

There is an old Iranian saying that its literal translation is something like this: "Cat doesn't catch fish for the liking of the god" Means that everyone is after their own interest, in this case Cat wanting to catch and eat the fish. I know, I know nowadays cats are too lazy to catch fish.

Last edited:
Overall, what's the difference? If the choice is between West (US and Europe) and East (Russia and China) why not go for the obvious choice? Does supporting a weaker side makes one more honorable?

There is an old Iranian saying that its literal translation is something like this: "Cat doesn't catch fish for the liking of the god" Means that everyone is after their own interest, in this case Cat wanting to catch and eat the fish. I know, I know nowadays cats are too lazy to catch fish.

How do you decide who is weaker or stronger? maybe take it to UN the hilarious organization.

How do you decide who is weaker or stronger? maybe take it to UN the hilarious organization.

Well, there are various factors:

1- Technological capabilities;
2- Economy;
3- Education;
4- Quality-of-life;
and many more.

If Russia and China are to get there in 2000 something. US and Europe are already there.

LOL. I think I messed up, I think it was "mice" not "fish".

@Abii Is that right?

LOL. I think I messed up, I think it was "mice" not "fish".

@Abii Is that right?
Dude your Persian seems better than mine which is sad since I was there for 12 years lol

I've never even heard of that expression. I'll vote "mice" though, sounds more irooni.

The butthurt Pakistani lecturing others with 6 times his country's GDP per capita about poverty.LOL,got a mirror at home son ? ...those in glass houses...ya' know the drill.....

Last time you've entered a discussion with me you've got trashed and humiliated and started crying for the mods,just because i showed what an embarassing clown you are.Remember ?-you were telling us that you were a high class immigrant because you came on a plane unlike 17th century European colonists who arrived in "dirty boats"-it still cracks me up .:blink::rofl:

Found your manhood again for round 2 ? Or,you're going to start crying again ?

What does this discussion got to do with the West troll ? It was about Russia,are you that butthurt that you dream "west" all day ,despite the fact that you live there?.Do you see me going in threads about the US and talking about Russia.?I think some of you really have a disease.

If you like licking russian feet,ok...i'll say whatever i want though.Cry me a river:lol:

Back
Top Bottom