What's new

Russia is a rogue state. Time to say so.

I know right, it’s like they (Russian women) and throwing themselves at his feet and he is just like (sorry babes, haram)!

giphy.gif

making cheap derogatory shots at me, seem to have hit a raw nerve!
How old are u? Reacting like a elmentary school kid. And go back read your own post that u made towards me, i just replied in the same tone. So dont cry now.

And yeah u hit every raw nerve inside me oh god its so hurting. Lmao, kids these days.

How old are u? Reacting like a elmentary school kid. And go back read your own post that u made towards me, i just replied in the same tone. So dont cry now.

And yeah u hit every raw nerve inside me oh god its so hurting. Lmao, kids these days.

Oh I see so I insulted you in my post did I :sarcastic:. Let me go back and read it................................. No I found nothing in it to be insulting even referred to you as a mate!

Ill go go back to nursery schooling don't you worry mate!:jester:

I know right, it’s like they (Russian women) and throwing themselves at his feet and he is just like (sorry babes, haram)!
No they dont. And even if they do i am not interested. And how does my comment relate to throwing them at me ,when all i was doing was sharing my view?

Seeing ur post history ican understand u try to shove ur opinions down everyones throat whose views clash with urs. Ur posts from page 1 are a testament to it. So please learn to tolerate others povs will help u in ur life.

And Israel.

isnt that the joke of the year

Oh I see so I insulted you in my post did I :sarcastic:. Let me go back and read it................................. No I found nothing in it to be insulting even referred to you as a mate!

Ill go go back to nursery schooling don't you worry mate!:jester:

you are the certified idiot of PDF

I don’t need to check it, unlike you I have been to russia and interact with Russians on a weekly basis here in the U.K.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...-bringing-homosexuality-to-the-neo-nazi-world

So far your opinion is based on reading articles and not ground reality. Perhaps you should visit and see for yourself :).

Interact with Russians? One of the most xenophobic and anti-muslim groups in Russia among with Nazis are pro-western pro-EU type of people, they are anti-Putin, they hate him for filling up Russia and Moscow with muslim immigrants, their slogan is "stop feeding Caucasus", they consider themselves as civilised Europeans and view Asians and 90% of ordinary Russians as a "genetic trash". They basically has the same mentality and views as their Ukrainian neo-nazi pro-EU counterparts. Navalny's sheeple is a good example. You interact with them?

Interact with Russians? One of the most xenophobic and anti-muslim groups in Russia among with Nazis are pro-western pro-EU type of people, they are anti-Putin, they hate him for filling up Russia and Moscow with muslim immigrants, their slogan is "stop feeding Caucasus", they consider themselves as civilised Europeans and view Asians and 90% of ordinary Russians as a "genetic trash". They basically has the same mentality and views as their Ukrainian neo-nazi pro-EU counterparts. Navalny's sheeple is a good example. You interact with them?

I have friends and acquaintances from Moscow through to Makhachkala. Some have since returned to Russo but we regularly converse through emails.

Some of my friends are very pro Purim but have expressed wariness about Muslims in Russia. Some of my friends from University who are studying in the UK openly talk about the anti Muslim mindset in Russia.

I won’t deny that my Russian friends also include pro-Europeans and those who hate Putin but I also have friends who are pro Putin. So it’s a good mix really:).

Whenever you talk about the muslin problem in Russia, the Chechens come to mind immediately. You see Chechens as innocent warriors, but they are not what you think. I invite you to Chechnya to get away from the ridiculous and non-objective news on the media and see real Chechens.

I am a Chechen, I know them very well LOL.

I have friends and acquaintances from Moscow through to Makhachkala. Some have since returned to Russo but we regularly converse through emails.

Some of my friends are very pro Purim but have expressed wariness about Muslims in Russia. Some of my friends from University who are studying in the UK openly talk about the anti Muslim mindset in Russia.

I won’t deny that my Russian friends also include pro-Europeans and those who hate Putin but I also have friends who are pro Putin. So it’s a good mix really:).

There are two completly separate issues. People who are anti-mislim they are quite rare and people who have negative attitude towards immigrants from Central Asia as well from Chechnya/Dagestan to a lesser extent, there are a lot of them in Russia. These people dont care much about Islam and muslims in general. The confrontation between them and immigrants is on much lower scale in comparision to what we see in EU today. In most cases their negative attitude is merely a topic of occasional discussions with people that share similiar views. Muslims from other parts of the world dont have any issues in Russia at all.

Whenever you talk about the muslin problem in Russia, the Chechens come to mind immediately. You see Chechens as innocent warriors, but they are not what you think. I invite you to Chechnya to get away from the ridiculous and non-objective news on the media and see real Chechens.

I am a Chechen, I know them very well LOL.
You guys are the bridge between Russia and the rest of the Muslim world. You have a very important role to play in these strange and mysterious times!

Back
Top Bottom