What's new

Russia, Iran, Iraq, Greece no longer 'national threat' to Turkey

Armenia has survived with the border closed and even during the Russia-Georgia war when Upper Lars Pass route to Russia was closed. I think it is just a Armenian diplomatic tactic to keep Turkey on hot seat. The best trade routes for Armenia are still through Georgia.

Actually, They are trying to survive. No problem If they are happy with border gates closed. A country like Armenia do not gain anything to Turkey except losing our brother nation Azerbaijan. They know very well that When They give back lands they occupied to Azerbaijan, recognise Turkish east borders and give up genocide claims, Those borders will be opened. Whenever they feel themselves ready to perform those activities, It will be a pleasure for us to make some trade with them. Otherwise, Spreading the European countries over Turkish borders will be a dream for them...

Last edited:
They are waiting for 2015 anniversary and hoping for some gifts. They would probably be ready to compromise when they get sober by 2020.

Which type compromise you mentioned by 2020 ? Open it more please !!! What's the importance of 2015 anniversary?

Which type compromise you mentioned by 2020 ? Open it more please !!! What's the importance of 2015 anniversary?

Armenian would agree to withdraw from Azerbaijan territory while Karabagh region may have international observers. Armenian allege that there was Armenian massacre by Ottomans in 1915.

Armenian would agree to withdraw from Azerbaijan territory while Karabagh region may have international observers. Armenian allege that there was Armenian massacre by Ottomans in 1915.

If you ask me, Armenians also know that Azerbaijan is fully preparing for a full scale war to take Karabakh back from Armenia and paying increadible huge money for defence spendings. It is a binding duty for every Azerbaijani people. Turkey is also helping Azerbaijan to arm and offering them to join into Altay tank, T-129 Atak helicopter, MALE UAV, Infantry rifle without issuing any conditions/restrictions and modernizating their obsolete systems. Now a days, Turkish FNSS is preparing to construct an IFV building institue for Azerbaijan. In following days, A group of Turkish-Azerbaijani delegation will be collected to agree on Which Turkish defence programs Azerbaijan has to join in order to meet the operational reuirements of Azerbaijan army against Armania...

During Russia-Georgia conflict, Azerbaijan officials certainly agreed on attacking on Armenia, When Russia was busy to beat Georgians so A group of Turkish delegation immediately visited Azerbaijan to stop their attack. At the end, Azerbaijani attack over Armenia has hardly stopped before starting. It is entreated by some Turkish newspapers. Armenians also know How Azerbaijan decided to take those lands back from Armania so I do not know the certain date but Sooner or later, They will have to step back...

Last edited:
Armenia has survived with the border closed and even during the Russia-Georgia war when Upper Lars Pass route to Russia was closed. I think it is just a Armenian diplomatic tactic to keep Turkey on hot seat. The best trade routes for Armenia are still through Georgia.
Worst enemy of Armenia, from my point anyway, is within self. If you don't make steps for your regional issues, then you will be dictated,or, manipulated by outside powers. We remember our WWI history, we know our pain. But, we don't go and cry over people who once invaded us. Those nations are our allies now. Times change and so does nations. If you stuck up in the past, you can't solve your conflicts.

Worst enemy of Armenia, from my point anyway, is within self. If you don't make steps for your regional issues, then you will be dictated,or, manipulated by outside powers....

We don’t have a choice Turk, your criminal government still wants to finalize the Armenian question. There is something inherently wrong with that concept don’t you think?

Because of Turkish threats and Sultan Aliyev’s (President for life) constant war rhetoric we are forced to kiss up to Russia so they bring out the big guns to protect our Western border so we can deal with Azerbaijan, which puts us in a situation that, dignity aside, is a slap on our sovereignty and a deterrent to our normal growth as a nation.

Listen, your leaders must realize…the Armenian Wedge will hold....Armenians will never go away....They have fought as legions throughout history for Persians and Romans, to Allies victory of WWII to be one of the first to pass through the Berlin gates. Do not underestimate Armenians of Artsakh. There is a reason why Armenians still exist today despite all odds.

We are way off topic by the way. I will stop

During Russia-Georgia conflict, Azerbaijan officials certainly agreed on attacking on Armenia

Azerbaijan should spend most its revenue for defense in order to regain lands occupied by Armenia. It is unfortunate that Turkey stopped Azeris from regaining their territories during Russia-Georgia conflict as it may have been perfect opportunity. Armenia will next create problems for Georgia on Samtskhe-Javakheti region settled by Armenians after expulsion of Meskhetian Turks by Stalin.

Armenian were good friends with the Persian until they converted to Christianity and took side with the Roman/Byzantine empires. The Armenian also cooperated with the Mongols against Ottoman and invaded Syria with Mongol army and caused carnage. Like you said, ancient history ...

Armenian-Persian camaraderie predates any religious text......my avatar symbolizes an Armenian chariot archer in perspolis from the tribes of lake Urmia.

The Mongols hated Turks and liked trading with Armenians. Even the King of France had to submit to them......BTW, It was our pleasure to help them attempt to put an end to the invading Turks before reaching Armenian lands; we knew what was coming our way.

This thread should be more about turkey and Greece or Russia instead of Armenia. My last post.

Azerbaijan should spend most its revenue for defense in order to regain lands occupied by Armenia. It is unfortunate that Turkey stopped Azeris from regaining their territories during Russia-Georgia conflict as it may have been perfect opportunity. Armenia will next create problems for Georgia on Samtskhe-Javakheti region settled by Armenians after expulsion of Meskhetian Turks by Stalin.

The main problem is not Azerbaijani attack on Armenia to take occupied lands back. It can easily be performed even in today. The main problem is the Russia. Anybody can not know How Russia would react in those days. Even If Karabakh region was illegally occupied by Armenia and UN told them to pull their troops out of there, Turkish officials could not know How Russia will side so While Turkish side is approaching Russia with removing the name of Russia from threat list of Turkiye, improving trade relations to increase financial figures, giving Nuclear reactor tender to Russia, ordering some armaments from them, Azerbaijan is also signed some strategic Gas agreement with Russia to tie their arms and shut their mouth When Big day came.

I think The efforts of Turkish side has been proceeding sucessfuly because It is the first time Russia agreed on selling S-300 batteries to Azerbaijan, Even If some Russian officials tried to hide this news...

Last edited:
Looks like Greeks are the Indian equivalent to Turkey. Cry cry and more cry over everything. Well Turkey needs to reduce enemy and make new friends and this is a step in right direction.

Looks like Greeks are the Indian equivalent to Turkey. Cry cry and more cry over everything. Well Turkey needs to reduce enemy and make new friends and this is a step in right direction.

Ohh really ????

You are ignorant of the history between the two countries, between the two nations and between the two peoples.

The issues between the two turkey and Greece have nothing to do with the petty religious differences between India and Pakistan.

First of all, Greeks and Turks are NOT the same nation, that is 1st a major difference for you.

Second, we do not have 70 odd years of differences, we have at least 700 years of differences.

The Turks and the Greeks have a LOT appart.

Don't you dare pick sides only based on the religion of a particular country because it is very transparent that that is what you do.

Greece is far more open minded when it comes to religion that Turkey or any other country is ... so don't give me that ...........

if you want to educate yourself, remove the religion glasses off your eyes and read some history ....

World is not the Wild West with the cowboys and the gun fighters...

World must be the place who everyone respect human rights and obey to international laws.

For sure,Turkey is a country that don't respect that and act like:taz:

As long as You keep threatening our strategic values in Aegean and Cyprus, You will take what you deserved like 1996, 1974, 1920's... Call it like investing enemy or not, At the end, We will always be the side who defended own national values against someone who create obstacles while indicating historical regions and their ambitious to bring back old borders. When you pointed it, Nothing wrong but When We responded your attempts, Someone suddenly calls us like "We are investing enemies". I never buy such a simple and easy card While discussing.
Respect the territorial waters and lands of Turkiye, Noone including Turkish generals do not beat you. Do not be afraid of them so much... :)

You sir are either a fanatic or intellectually challenged.

Noone else could twist the truth so much as you just have!

WTF !!!! are you on? drugs ???

HOW DARE YOU IDENTIFY "strategic values in Aegean and Cyprus" ??
BOTH OF THESE PLACES ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL LAW AND ESTABLISHED TREATIES AND BORDERS YOU MORRON, ARE NOT YOURS ... WTF HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING ?????

YOUR PROPAGANDA simply has no end ...

YOU ...you , are a firm believer of aggression and militarism, your words indicate that you are an aggressive uncivilised person, with no respect to established law and rules, the only justice you seem to accept is the justice of the sword, and for that i pity you ...

there is nowhere to hide anymore, no arguments no words, nothing..

your aggression and disrespect is evident,

and I wonder how the hell you would react if a russian -- and lets not kid ourselves, russia can kick your butt back to the stone age if it needed-- was uttering the words you are you ignorant person. ..

your childish approach is dangerous and beyond the norms of standard intelligence.. .

you obviously have an orgasm every time your generals declare they can take the whole of Greece in a day ...

We have a name for people who get ecstatic with military power and dreams of conguest,
the rest of the world calls them phsycopaths and barbarians...

it amazes me to no end how much your true colours shine every single time with no exception......

I don't know about the majority of your fellow turks , but a couple of you on these forums are far from being civilised...

you can't even begin to comprehend how crazy your words sound,

strategic interests in an area that IS NOT YOURS GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL ... what the hell do you think the maps show ?

but i forget, you want to publish your own maps and change the world, apparantly because the mongol invader genes have not yet died in you ...

would you perhaps like to lead the invasion in Greece ? Hung a few priest off trees and rape some young girls and boys while you are at it ?

you make me sick .. but i will not tolerate your idiotic comments any more ..

none will go unanswered, especially since all your bravado is because the stupid americans and the moronic english have your back...

Back
Top Bottom