What's new

Russia Invades Eastern Ukraine

Whatever remains of Ukraine will be very angry and very anti-Russia. They may be angry at the West also, for not helping them, but that anger won't be 1/10th of their anger against Russia.

At the end of the day, everyone understands that the US will not start WW3 to save Ukraine.

The US has achieved its goal to create a strongly anti-Russia country right at Russia's doorsteps. All that remains is to throw a little money to stabilize the country and, for a $15 trillion/year economy, a few billion $ here and there is no big deal.

True. US has played a masterstroke and Turchynov just played into their hands like a bloke. He destroyed his own country for the greed of ruling a small part of it.

It is a pity that Ukraine just destroyed its own legacy. It will now be another pet rather than an independent country.

This information is confirmed.Aparently the base was defended by Ukrainian National Guard which unlike some Ukr regulars the other day opened fire and repelled the terorists.

Looks like it's harder for russian terorists to storm Army facilities without using screaming histerical russian old hags as human meat shields.

akCIAda terrorist calling others terrorist.the moment they banned russian language KEVIAN nazi terrorist lad lost what ever is left of them.

EU or NATO will never come to your aid and take NUCLEAR hit.

NATO and EU is a way to export US arms and their Inflation.

Did you see the videos in the BBC report.

Yes...and ? A bunch of retards assaulting a military base with petrol bombs.The way i see it,"play stupid games,win stupid prizes".

akCIAda terrorist calling others terrorist.the moment they banned russian language KEVIAN nazi terrorist lad lost what ever is left of them.

EU or NATO will never come to your aid and take NUCLEAR hit.

NATO and EU is a way to export US arms and their Inflation.

You're the resident expert on European affairs ,huh ? Spare me your idiocy.Every self intitled prick half away across the globe knows what NATO would do in Eastern Europe.Gimme a break...

Yes...and ? A bunch of retards assaulting a military base with petrol bombs.The way i see it,"play stupid games,win stupid prizes".

You're the resident expert on European affairs ,huh ? Spare me your idiocy.Every self intitled prick half away across the globe knows what NATO would do in Eastern Europe.Gimme a break...

You have no Idea of use and throw policy .NATO is a bunch of wolf who hunt in packs..They cant stand before a lion or a bare.
IF situation escalates in eastern ukrain then you will cry same like crimea before.

Three dead in east Ukraine, Putin warns of 'abyss'| Reuters
Three dead in east Ukraine, Putin warns of 'abyss'.

Your NATO will be Hunted like dogs one bye one.

You have no Idea of use and throw policy .NATO is a bunch of wolf who hunt in packs..They cant stand before a lion or a bare.
IF situation escalates in eastern ukrain then you will cry same like crimea before.

You're talking to me like i'm Ukrainian.My country is part of NATO.And yes,NATO won't intervene militarily for Ukraine because they are not forced to by any treaty.

You're talking to me like i'm Ukrainian.My country is part of NATO.And yes,NATO won't intervene militarily for Ukraine because they are not forced to by any treaty.

You should understand there is a limit to poke a sleeping bear.

US interferance in other countrys will end from now.If there is any other color revolution in and around russia.That country will be broken in to pieces and will be swallowed.

Dont underestimate Russias.

You should understand there is a limit to poke a sleeping bear.

US interferance in other countrys will end from now.If there is any other color revolution in and around russia.That country will be broken in to pieces and will be swallowed.

Dont underestimate Russias.

Meh,Russia will loose more at the end of this whole mess.It suits me fine.

Meh,Russia will loose more at the end of this whole mess.It suits me fine.

What will it loose tell me?.

IF CIA thugs can come to keiv and dictate to nazi and undemocratic govt.
Russians aren’t going to give a ****.

What will it loose tell me?.

IF CIA thugs can come to keiv and dictate to nazi and undemocratic govt.
Russians aren’t going to give a ****.

Seriously ? I have to repeat all the info of the last 30 days?.Neah,it will be better leaving you (and others) living the russia stronkkk11 dream.I have better things to do.

Seriously ? I have to repeat all the info of the last 30 days?.Neah,it will be better leaving you (and others) living the russia stronkkk11 dream.I have better things to do.

Only few people who want to see Russia decline cant see through your hypocrisy.

Hope you get world without hate..

Crimea is of vital interest to Russia.She must take this as well as have exclusive control over the Azov Sea.This is Phase I.Next she will keep pressurizing Ukraine so that it cannot join EU/NATO.

I didnt see that in the video .. give it a try and see what the British Broadcast Channel has filmed in the videos.

He is the one who kept inciting the pro-Russia elements in Ukraine with assurances that Russia would back them up militarily.
well to be fair he has kept his word unlike the US which is in the habit of inciting violence by promising support and then taking the spectators role....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom