What's new

Russia in pictures

Cold, depressing country. One of the highest suicide rates in the world. Rampant alcoholism.

Russia is misunderstood, try this for size .... Russia endured a brutal 70 years of Bolshevik rule, a World War that devastated Russian population where millions of Russians died and when 1990s Russia extricated itself from Bolshevik rule, the Zionist-West was there to rape and plunder its wealth. Had it not been for the "Patriot Team" that went to work in restoring Russia, things would've been far worse than Zionist-American wars in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan and potential war in Iran.

If you want to understand Russia or Russians, look at yourself first and understand that as humans, they have endured far worse than most on the planet. There is no comparison when it comes to human misery, all are experiences of what happens when humanity loses its moral fabric. There are good, bad and ugly in all nations. As a Muslim, it is our duty to establish relations with anyone, based on the fact that they are all Allah's creation. As a Muslim, and being a Pakistani, I would establish relations with even my mortal enemy (indian) on the basis of them being also Allah's creation. The distinction is made between good and bad, when those who perpetrate acts of wickedness upon those who strive for faith in God. That is where you draw the line and your opposite human becomes the enemy.

I do not see present day Russia, doing anything to harm Muslims from practicing their faith. On the contrary, I see Zionist-West, like france, america, netherlands and other zionist controlled western states, being adversely hostile toward Islam.

Today Russia stands towering above the West, because unlike the West, Russia declares itself Christian. Whereas if you were to ever visit britain, france, germany, netherlands, america or other Western States, you would find them shying away from identifying themselves as Christians. For if you really are Christian, then you wouldn't be supporting homosexual marriages and declaring it as a state law to permit such acts. Russia openly opposes homosexuality. And that in itself makes the distinction for a Muslim to identify who is actually Christian, Russia is Christian as declared and for me it is enough to move forward in approaching Russians with a hand of friendship, with a healthy dose of patience and understanding.

Vologda
f_c2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy8zLzYvMzY4MTYxMDgxNDgzNF9vcmlnLmpwZWc_X19pZD0xMzg3ODg=[1].jpeg

Port of Sabetta - on the world's northernmost ports.

I would love to suit Russia one day amazing landscape

but I think the people there are not welcoming to coloured people

as such I would probably not go there

I would love to suit Russia one day amazing landscape

but I think the people there are not welcoming to coloured people

as such I would probably not go there
Just do not go to Cossack's populated villages in Southern regions of Don and Cuban. In the rest of the country you will be ok.

Last edited:
Russia around the period of the Russian Revolution in color! (1917-1919) [A.I. enhanced & colorized]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom