What's new

Russia Helping India Complete Kaveri Engine Project: Rosoboronexport

Itni mehnat aap log karte to ab tak ek mopped engine jaroor bana lete. Kuch sikhiye humse.
Ap ne mehnat hi to ni ki, ki hoti to itne saalo baad kuch to ban jata...bs lollipop dia he ap ki fauj ne bharti janta ko itne time se:p:

Itne mulko ke paas gye, kyunki jeb mein paise hai india ki.

Appke to f-16's bhi umreeka paise leke ni wapis deta. :woot::woot:
bhai india dunya ka wahid country he jo dunya k har arm exporter se weapons buy krta he...Jbk khud ko Super power b claim krta he..itni bari population r itne ziada resources k sath...ye proud feel krne ki ni..blk sharam feel krne ki baat he
Sharam magr tme aati nhi:cheesy:

Do you think it makes sense for singapore , which has tech superior with better doctrine/command C4ISR to learn military warfare from india?

No made in india projects are truly successful to date
So that's your proof of your sentence "Thats because modi came and begged our ministers to train." ??????? :rofl:

I accept defeat now, no more replies to your post or ashok321's post.

Not in whole Kaveri project but to design only TVN.. It's almost ready..

After listening to guys like Mr Singapore and Ashok32 in every thread , i have only one comment

main-qimg-b192feb91e738f633d8aaa9dab76406e

and indians will claim the engine is 100% indigenous after Russians build more than half of it :lol:

Lol There is no harm in getting help from anyone and I am pretty sure they did get help on other occasions too..!
But the problem starts when Indian fanboys get out from their caves and start jumping and shouting that our product is totally indigenous and everything from Pakistan is either painted or purchased and everything of China is reverse Engineered!!!:enjoy::enjoy:

and indians will claim the engine is 100% indigenous after Russians build more than half of it :lol:
China couldn't even make own engine still now let alone 3D thrust vectoring.. For India it's a new thing.. It can be said 65% process of Kaveri was completed when Safran intervened.. GTRE has the full ownership of this project..Safran will do minor changes to get extra thrust & near it to perfection..Super Sukhoi deal still hasn't been signed cause India is also working on a powerful engine to replace AL31 of all MKI..

Still it's worthy to get a fully working own homemade engine rather than an importing one.

But all least laugh from a Pakistani doesn't suit.Phele scooter ka engine bana le.

Last edited:
Then why do you guys come and train with Indian armed forces ? :D:haha:

SINGAPORE - The Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) will continue training with the Indian Air Force (IAF) at India's Kalaikunda Air Force Station for another five years, under a bilateral agreement which was renewed on Thursday (Jan 19).

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...other-five-years-under-renewed-bilateral-pact

Bro, Singapore is a great nation and good friends of ours. He is just a false flag troll, ignore him.

Lol There is no harm in getting help from anyone and I am pretty sure they did get help on other occasions too..!
But the problem starts when Indian fanboys get out from their caves and start jumping and shouting that our product is totally indigenous and everything from Pakistan is either painted or purchased and everything of China is reverse Engineered!!!:enjoy::enjoy:
Russia made engine...not home made.

Russia made engine...not home made.
I have no problem with it...I am sure they did get help on other products too and that's the way this world works...but these Fanboys goes on claiming 100% our own product while at the same time blabbering about Pakistan and China...! and that's totally childish

I have no problem with it...I am sure they did get help on other products too and that's the way this world works...but these Fanboys goes on claiming 100% our own product while at the same time blabbering about Pakistan and China which is totally childish

I have no problem with it...I am sure they did get help on other products too and that's the way this world works...but these Fanboys goes on claiming 100% our own product while at the same time blabbering about Pakistan and China...! and that's totally childish
Finally an unbiased opinion.

Back
Top Bottom