What's new

Russia going to sell SU 35 to Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor09

Reaction score
7-10-2015_55224_1.gif

this was posted before but Many said it's a fake news and the thread was closed by Mods :P

wait for indians to cry here.beta rafael lo ge to.....age me ninkuch bolta

Ab Bachy (India) ko Rulao gya Kya Aj he Sco ki SEat mili Sath he Dhamaka B Sun lya

I wonder if these will be discussed when Putin visits.

• Kozhin: Russia can sell Pakistan Su-35

MOSCOW, July 9 - RIA Novosti. Russia can sell Pakistan several units of Mi-35M and Su-35, said Assistant to the President Vladimir Kozhin.

He noted that the negotiations on the preparation of contracts for the supply to Pakistan the Mi-35M and Su-35 are continuing.

"Negotiations. So far only the negotiations", - said Kozhin, answering the question, at what stage is the preparation of contracts for the supply of military equipment to Pakistan

I heard the news about su45. Russia agree to give 80 planes in two years at a price of 80 million rupees.
Hahahahah.

I hope not but can you try to find out about J-10 B and its current status ? I mean in case of PAF
i think pakistan should buy 100 J-10bs and at last 36/48 Su-35s to counter India

Chief is very active regarding to latest defence procurements and he is visiting many countries for this same reason .
Pakistan is in negotiation of many latest equipments from China , Russia and many other countries .

• Kozhin: Russia can sell Pakistan Su-35
MOSCOW, July 9 - RIA Novosti. Russia can sell Pakistan several units of Mi-35M and Su-35, said Assistant to the President Vladimir Kozhin.

He noted that the negotiations on the preparation of contracts for the supply to Pakistan the Mi-35M and Su-35 are continuing.

"Negotiations. So far only the negotiations", - said Kozhin, answering the question, at what stage is the preparation of contracts for the supply of military equipment to Pakistan

Link?

Russia in the past offered Su-27 and Mig-29s to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom