What's new

Russia firms to build Jordan’s first nuclear plant

@BLACKEAGLE - Son do you honestly think its that easy producing Nukes because you've got a bunch of Theoretical Physicists ? :undecided:

You can't compare the coward Bashar with Saddam. You could يهسمهنث اهة لاعف اث

Allies? :blah:

Yes, an allie of America means friends with Israel.
Bashars Syria isn’t, therefor nuclear reactor bombed!

You know this, quit the blablablaba.

Ruskies of all people? I am surprised by that. Does Russia even have any good relations with any Arab country other than Algeria, the Child-Murderer in Syria and the clown al-Maliki in Iraq? Maybe it is just me but I don't trust Russia and never have.

Can you explain more about this project?
I know what you're saying, but as you see, we benefit from them much more than they benefit from us. Israel tried to block Jordanian Nuke project and the US refused to help Jordan unless we agree to buy the fuel rather than make it ourselves, no choice left but Russia. Furthermore, they helped us constructing Jadara factory to manufacture 60 k RPG-32 and to develop our arms as well as sold us the best they have of some weaponry.

I know what you're saying, but as you see, we benefit from them much more than they benefit from us. Israel tried to block Jordanian Nuke project and the US refused to help Jordan unless we agree to buy the fuel rather than make it ourselves, no choice left but Russia. Furthermore, they helped us constructing Jadara factory to manufacture 60 k RPG-32 and to develop our arms as well as sold us the best they have of some weaponry.

What about China ? They're building some nifty Nuclear Reactors at a Lower Cost !

No of course no, how could Arabs ever produce Nukes like you oh genius people.

Be that as it may ! :P

I'm not belittling Arabs here you pile of pudding ! I'm just saying that even if the Egyptians or any other Arab Country starts right now its going to take decades to build a Nuclear Capability because the technical know-how required is immense & I don't see how any of the Nuclear Powers would be willing to give you the 'Mix' under the table !

Look at Iran - It took them quite a while to get things running & they're still not there !

Look at us - Our lives depended on it & so we wagered everything away on building a Nuclear Program & it still took us 10-20 years to getting a Nuclear Capability despite us operating our first Nuclear Reactor in the '50s !

I know what you're saying, but as you see, we benefit from them much more than they benefit from us. Israel tried to block Jordanian Nuke project and the US refused to help Jordan unless we agree to buy the fuel rather than make it ourselves, no choice left but Russia.

It is only of Realpolitik. Russian eat all the plates like the dogs. One day (Very soon), they will leave fall also Assad.

Thanks for the explanation bro. Yes, from that point of view you have nothing to lose. And Russia has been courting the GCC and other Arab countries as well and relations can shift quickly. The Syria issue and the Russian involvement there just destroyed a lot of things.

So I would have preferred China to play that role. KSA for instance have 100 times the relations with China compared to those with Russia. The first country is also going to become way, way stronger than Russia can ever dream of becoming herself in a few decades if not in a shorter time.

I'm not belittling Arabs here you pile of pudding ! I'm just saying that even if the Egyptians or any other Arab Country starts right now its going to take decades to build a Nuclear Capability because the technical know-how required is immense & I don't see how any of the Nuclear Powers would be willing to give you the 'Mix' under the table !

Look at Iran - It took them quite a while to get things running & they're still not there !

Look at us - Our lives depended on it & so we wagered everything away on building a Nuclear Program & it still took us 10-20 years to getting a Nuclear Capability despite us operating our first Nuclear Reactor in the '50s !

Really ?

Oh, but you do not know it yet. Your nuke is also our nuke (KSA).

I will be behind the future Saudi Arabian nuclear program, Insha'Allah. I just have to combine my chemical engineering with nuclear engineering and then the rest will come.8-)

Once that happens I will take the power in KSA after a coup d'état. Thus once again a Hashemite will rule parts of what is KSA today.

Afterwards I will target Buttstrong as the first priority.:o:

And if the Child-Murderer is still around in that time then him!

Thanks for the explanation bro. Yes, from that point of view you have nothing to lose. And Russia has been courting the GCC and other Arab countries as well and relations can shift quickly. The Syria issue and the Russian involvement there just destroyed a lot of things.

So I would have preferred China to play that role. KSA for instance have 100 times the relations with China compared to those with Russia. The first country is also going to become way, way stronger than Russia can ever dream of becoming herself in a few decades if not in a shorter time.
I would have preferred that all Arab countries boycotted Russia until it drops it's attitude regarding Syria. But unfortunately the American idiocy have recently pushed some to Russia and China. I think Russian tech in Nuke is more advanced and safer than the Chinese.

I will be behind the future Saudi Arabian nuclear program, Insha'Allah. I just have to combine my chemical engineering with nuclear engineering and then the rest will come.8-)

Once that happens I will take the power in KSA and afterwards target Buttstrong.:o:

My trusted Side-Kick @BLACKEAGLE will always watch out for me :

lenny-the-boxer-butt-face-funny-paul-dewald.jpg

Back
Top Bottom