What's new

Russia fires ICBM near Ukraine

Yes. This is a west provocation of Russia. The only game is to reduce each other's influence in world especially neighbours. Some call it "Circling of China/Russia" etc. I believe US will only talk, but wont do anythng directly, bcz it cant confront Russia on any level

You Turks LOVE your US MASTERS.

LOL

What part of his comment is wrong? He just stated the fact..What, you think US wont be a super power 50 years later from now? Love has nothing to do with it, use your logic instead of empty ramblings

What part of his comment is wrong? He just stated the fact..What, you think US wont be a super power 50 years later from now? Love has nothing to do with it, use your logic instead of empty ramblings

Western Military and Technology is overrated. Russia developed passive radar clouds to detect even 2 billion dollar birds like B2.

USA knows Russian Power very well and Obama sounds like a little child losing his lolypop.

You Turks better change the sides or Russian wrath will hit you hard.

Western Military and Technology is overrated. Russia developed passive radar clouds to detect even 2 billion dollar birds like B2.

USA knows Russian Power very well and Obama sounds like a little child losing his lolypop.

You Turks better change the sides or Russian wrath will hit you hard.

Only thing you hit us hard is your prostitutes who swarms over Turkey.

We dont have "HONOUR" killings like you 3rd world savages. Our Women are free and equal.

The typical Turk is visiting hookers with lend money while his headscarfed wife sitting at home with 4 children.

LMAO

plz some one tell me.i want to apply in(krl,nescom,NDC)
My Qualifaction are
BS Electrical 2.4/4.00
FSC 71%
matric 62%
can i apply?
my qualification meet the critarea for (krl,nescom,NDC)?
am i elegible for apply?
plz rply

Only thing you hit us hard is your prostitutes who swarms over Turkey.

I think Turkey has enough defeats during tsarist era to think otherwise.

We dont have "HONOUR" killings like you 3rd world savages. Our Women are free and equal.

The typical Turk is visiting hookers with lend money while his headscarfed wife sitting at home with 4 children.

LMAO

Turkish women do not wear headscarfed.The women there are very modern and beautiful. Specially the ones whose ancestors were from Albania ,Chechnya,Circassia etc. You are mistaken .

LMAO

You are mistaken Turkey with some other ME states..... none the less keep sending your girls, i love them. :smitten:

I think Turkey has enough defeats during tsarist era to think otherwise.

You mean Ottoman Empire. Turkey had never gone in war with Russia. Also Russians failed to invade Anatolia at the last time although they allied themselves with GB.

You are mistaken Turkey with some other ME states..... none the less keep sending your girls, i love them. :smitten:

That was in the 90's..Nowadays,the women trafficking is from albania and kosovo.

You mean Ottoman Empire. Turkey had never gone in war with Russia. Also Russians failed to invade Anatolia at the last time although they allied themselves with GB.

Well the turks who are proud of their ottoman history. And Russia had been successful in Anatolian campaign in ww1 till the revolution hit it and everything of russian empire fell apart ultimately resulting in civil war in which several factions fought for control.

Turkish State TV

trt-de-t%25C3%25BCrbanl%25C4%25B1-spiker-d%25C3%25B6nemi_542424.jpg

22164441.jpg

Ataturk statues demolished..LOL

b9cb937f-c475-450d-b418-5bc586ae5540.jpg

I believe this is happening under Erdogan after 2004. Islamism will weaken Turkey in the long run. Secularism was the way to go if they want to be strong.

@Sinan are these photos representing majority ?

This is going off topic. Turkey is a simple middle east country. Trust me on that.

Back to TOPIC and POWERFULL MOTHER RUSSIA!

This is going off topic. Turkey is a simple middle east country. Trust me on that.

Back to TOPIC and POWERFULL MOTHER RUSSIA!

Again you are mistaken.Only a part of it is middle Eastern. Turkey does have cultural influence in Russian caucusus and the islamic world.

Western Ukraine has fallen to anti-Russian, nationalist groups, Russia-oriented eastern Ukraine is also threatening to explode. This nation of 44 million is already de facto split into two parts. How Ukraine’s armed forces respond remains an important question. On Thursday their command vowed to resist any incursion by Russian troops, but loyalties remain uncertain.
Unrest and some violence have now erupted in Crimea. Though 80% ethnic Russian, this highly strategic peninsula was given by the Soviet leadership to the Soviet Ukrainian Republic in 1954. The result, some say, of a grandiose, drunken gesture by Kremlin leader Nikita Khrushchev, a former Ukraine party boss. Back then it mattered little.

Today, Khrushchev’s gift has become a poisoned chalice. On my last assignment in Crimea, it was clear that most of its people desired reunification with Russia.

Equally important, Sevastopol is Russia’s second most important naval base, and its gateway to the Mediterranean.

For Russians, Crimea is not only the principal base of the Black Sea Fleet, the peninsula also was the scene of the epic 250-day siege siege of Sevastopol in 1941.

In a brutal battle for the port and rest of Crimea, the Germans employed monster 800mm and 600mm guns against Sevastopol’s forts that fired 6-7 ton shells that had been built to destroy France’s Maginot Line forts. Sailors of Russia’s Black Sea Fleet played a notable role in the defense. Sevastopol was rightly proclaimed a Hero City of the Soviet Union.

Sebastopol has been Russia’s gateway to the south since the days of Catherine the Great. Crimea is renowned for its sweet wines and the historic resort of Yalta where the doddering fool Franklin Roosevelt, surrounded by Soviet spies and hidden microphones, gave half of Europe to the gleeful Stalin.

Crimea was the epicenter of the 1853-1856 Crimean War in which Britain, France and Turkey combined to block Russian expansion into the Balkans. Most famous, of course, was the disastrous charge into the face of massed Russia guns of the British Light Brigade near Balaclava. Just to the south is a remarkable former Cold War Soviet submarine base hewn into a mountain large enough to hold six-eight u-boats.

The Cold War seems to be resuming, at least in Ukraine. Unrest is also brewing in neighboring Belarus, a nasty Stalinist dictatorship closely aligned with Moscow.

The West and Moscow are trading accusation of meddling in Ukraine. In truth, both are busy stirring the pot, a dangerous game that has brought NATO and Russia to the brink of armed confrontation. The neocon Undersecretary of State for Europe, Victoria Nuland, said US has spent $5 billion promoting anti-Russian groups in Ukraine. Chances of a Ukrainian civil war are also rising.

Ukraine is flat broke. Kiev needs at least $35 billion in immediate loans. Russia has withdrawn its offer of $15 billion. Who wants to lend money to a bankrupt, chaotic Ukraine filled with restive, angry people?

(Eric Margolis)

Back
Top Bottom