What's new

Russia confirms spy drone deal with Israel

Yes they do and we shot it down in 2002!

Pakistan says shoots down Indian spy plane

ISLAMABAD, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Pakistan's military said on Tuesday it had shot down a pilotless Indian spy plane which crossed into Pakistani airspace in the disputed Kashmir region.

The military said two Indian "remote piloted vehicles" (RPVs) had crossed over the Line of Control, or ceasefire line, in the past 48 hours.

"Pakistani troops took appropriate measures which forced the Indian RPV's to abandon their spying mission. One intruding RPV was seen falling in flames," the military said in a statement.

IAF's Searcher-II Loss on June 07, 2002 - Vayu Sena

just to balance your crying about hey pakistani website i gave you an indian link my youtube is not loading or i would have given you a youtube video link too!

And how it seves any purpose. Anyways, be happy.
This Russia-Israel alliance is like a winning situation for India.

1271773135785_298.jpg

like it or not, they got it.
don't konw what is inside, but it looks like S300s or HQ-9s

first it is a china copy of s-300 and it is also a demo.It is not operational.And if they have s-300 witch is operational i dont care because it is made in china lol lol lol lol!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

first it is a china copy of s-300 and it is also a demo.It is not operational.And if they have s-300 witch is operational i dont care because it is made in china lol lol lol lol!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

come on man, no one konws whether it is a S-300 or a HQ-9 or a demo. both russia or china might have transfer the techs or missiles secretly just like what Israel did to china in the 1990s.

as to the "make in china", you wont "lol" that much if you know how much effort Israel did to prevent chinese weapon to be smuggled to middle east countrys. if the 15km roucket fired by HAMAS is a headache, then it would be a nightmare if HAMAS got some ATMGs. so what it would be if they(Iran or Syria) got some 100-200km rockets, doom day?

Back
Top Bottom