What's new

Russia completed the delivery of four Mi-35 combat helicopters to Pakistan

Well I was just telling a member yesterday that MI-35 deal is very much on and now I am proved right people expect lot more things from Russia really soon. Things are going change the visit of Khawaja Asif to Russia is very crucial and it could be Game Changer if he acts really smart.

@doppelgangeer

Any chances about Su-35?

I am sure Pakistan will go for more Mi-35s, its just the beginning

Congrats on the arrival of new goodie goodies

MI-35.jpg

Follow up order , Yes please

409572ae874bc9273e9a4b21b62badce.jpeg
Love this alligator ,,, this is really a beauty

Russia completed the delivery of four Mi-35 combat helicopters to Pakistan
Plot:
International Military Technical Forum "Army-2017" (169)
16:10 08/25/2017
1476334344.jpg

© RIA Novosti / Yevgeny Biyatov
Go to the photobank

Kubinka (Moscow region), August 25 - RIA Novosti. Russia completed the contract to supply Pakistan with four Mi-35 combat helicopters, Brigadier General Vahid Mumtaz, spokesman for the Defense Export Promotion Organization of Pakistan, told RIA Novosti on Friday at the Army-2017 forum.

© RIA Novosti / Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
Go to the photobank
More than 30 VKS crews will be relocated to Kubinka for the forum "Army-2017"
The contract for the supply of four Mi-35 helicopters was signed in 2015.

"The contract was signed, we received all four and now we get new equipment," Mumtaz said, answering the journalist's question.

The interlocutor of the agency noted that at present the Pakistani pilots are getting acquainted with the Russian equipment, following the results of operation, a decision can be made not only about the purchase of Russian helicopters, but also the whole range of military equipment: armored, aviation and naval
@Zarvan Congratz sir g, you were spot on that our pilots are being trained ..

4 helos and pakistanis will start thinking about tanks Su 35 su57 Or even Topol Icbm:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom