What's new

'Russia coming back to Bangladesh'

That was a sarcasm,he is making fun of BD by calling it another regional power or superpower.

Even if we will sell it they will not be able to afford it.

Yeah one of the top 10 terrorist organizations comes from BD and if am not mstaken it ranks in top5 but BD's are too delusional to swallow the truth.
Indian Mujhaheedin is more dangerous than bdian one, record says everything. Anyway who are you talking to ? the saudis who are the financers of the BD group.

Indian Mujhaheedin is more dangerous than bdian one, record says everything. Anyway who are you talking to ? the saudis who are the financers of the BD group.
The point is not which is dangerous or weak but which organization has support of local people or from any paricluar party.IM does not enjoy any support from anyone(within India) but same cant be said about BD.

IM is getiing weaker day by day,we have arrested there top leaders and have foiled terrorist attacks.Recent news.....;)

Top Indian Mujahideen leader arrested - Yahoo News India

Two suspected terrorists arrested in Uttar Pradesh

Your country is not serious to tackle terrorism and constantly needs push from Indian gov. as it is just our liability.They dont uderstand that it will backfire them soon if they dont tackle it now just like what happened to Pakistan.

The point is not which is dangerous or weak but which organization has support of local people or from any paricluar party.IM does not enjoy any support from anyone(within India) but same cant be said about BD.

IM is getiing weaker day by day,we have arrested there top leaders and have foiled terrorist attacks.Recent news.....;)

Top Indian Mujahideen leader arrested - Yahoo News India

Two suspected terrorists arrested in Uttar Pradesh

Your country is not serious to tackle terrorism and constantly needs push from Indian gov. as it is just our liability.They dont uderstand that it will backfire them soon if they dont tackle it now just like what happened to Pakistan.
LOL go check the success of BD counter terrorism vs your one . many BD terrorists are now in India for shelter, so do not the credit to yourself. You are nothing but pure ignorant like many indians

LOL go check the success of BD counter terrorism vs your one . many BD terrorists are now in India for shelter, so do not the credit to yourself. You are nothing but pure ignorant like many indians
the success of BD counter terrorism goes to Hasina and as far as India is concenred,no one is sheltering them but as India is big and BDeshis know the culture,hence somehow they are adjusting here

there are no safe havens for terrorists here

but why you guys are discussing about terrorism

Kid try to write first letter of India in capital.I was talking about terrorists who harm India and not BD and one of your parties has been caught aiding terrorists if you remeber it ;)

Yeah i am ignorant now share some links of what allegations you have made and enlighten me.

the success of BD counter terrorism goes to Hasina and as far as India is concenred,no one is sheltering them but as India is big and BDeshis know the culture,hence somehow they are adjusting here

there are no safe havens for terrorists here

but why you guys are discussing about terrorism
not totally hasina credit but also some extend to Khaleda too.
Anyway the topic started by Saudi Zionist where that particular indian joker was jumping too much

Kid try to write first letter of India in capital.I was talking about terrorists who harm India and not BD and one of your parties has been caught aiding terrorists if you remeber it ;)

Yeah i am ignorant now share some links of what allegations you have made and enlighten me.
lol and you thought i would care to write that way...
There is a thing called internet, go search there..

not totally hasina credit but also some extend to Khaleda too.
Anyway the topic started by Saudi Zionist where that particular indian joker was jumping too much
as far as i know.......KZ was also abetting a group also who worked against India but they were pro BD
aint that true????

as far as i know.......KZ was also abetting a group also who worked against India but they were pro BD
aint that true????
it were some BNP leaders anyway that was more like tit for tat.

As expected too much allegations but no proof by delusional BD's.
go kid , watch your bollywood movies and be happy with your la la land LOL

it were some BNP leaders anyway that was more like tit for tat.
wasnt Zia also involved

tit for tat????...........Indian govt. wasnt killing innocents via proxy.......it was a land dispute and both the countries were claiming it

wasnt Zia also involved

tit for tat????...........Indian govt. wasnt killing innocents via proxy.......it was a land dispute and both the countries were claiming it
no Zia was not... we are not talking about land dispute here... we are talking about India's hand behind BD's hill track conflict. in respose bd started supporting ULFA

LOL,Bollywood is for jokers like you.
nah, i do not have time for bollywood movies.

Back
Top Bottom