What's new

Russia Close to a Massive Deal to Supply 5th Generation Fighters to India

I won't hold my breath yet. Will wait until next month's summit.

Sorry but you seem to forget that Jharkhand is a seperate state now. And all minerals went to to Jharkhand.
Bihar has zero minerals, zero industry and hence zero source of income. But somehow Nitishji will generate 2.25 Lakh Crores and Bihar will be the most developed State...soon.

Aren't the railway engines going to be manufactured in Bihar?

Its an outcome of something that happened before the elections. Anyways its good for Bihar if it happens. I hope they have acquired the land for it.

A poor and underdeveloped Bihar will only vote in more corrupt goondas like convict Lalu Yadav. If Bihar develops than they will never go there again.

A poor and underdeveloped Bihar will only vote in more corrupt goondas like convict Lalu Yadav. If Bihar develops than they will never go there again.

Depends on the definition of development. Things are not going to improve much then what it is today. Definitely high chance of things getting worse.

But as long as Biharis can migrate to Delhi and Mumbai I don't think it matters weather Bihar is developed or not. Remember its the same population that elected Lalu 3 times and now fourth.

Back
Top Bottom