What's new

Russia, China and Pakistan for flexible ties with Taliban, India ignored

They had all the influence ........... going backward but well................. here we are with only relevant countries, that are serious about conflict resolution ..... discussing it.

Let us wait and watch

USA is very well entrenched in Afghanistan ; they will like to maintain their influence
and keep Russia - China away

And Afghanistan Government does nt trust the Taliban

Let us wait and watch

USA is very well entrenched in Afghanistan ; they will like to maintain their influence
and keep Russia - China away

And Afghanistan Government does nt trust the Taliban

10000 troops to support a completely inept ana is hardly well trenched. The afghan govt does not have the luxury of trusting or distrusting anyone. they are hardly in a position to even survive.

India's multi billion dollars arms purchases can't beat the superior strategic culture of the Pakistani deep state. We brought China, US, Russia, Iran and GCC on the same page on Afghanistan through applied strategy. Burn! :coffee:
Sounds like same as Sir Zaid Hamid claiming that we (Pakistan) defeated the Soviet Union in a decade long war that resulted in Soviet retreat from Afghanistan, establishing Taliban regime in Afghanistan and collapse of Soviet Union.

The title of the thread should read ..... India and Afghanistan ignored.

Russia is there to fight ISIS but not to fill someone's starving bowl.Afghanistan would be the next battleground if ISIS is pushed out of Syria & Iraq completely.
If Russia hurts Indian policies beyond the line then it's time for India to make a strategic shift & pull back all R&D money..We will get to see how long they sustain.

Daesh has no place in Pakistan and Afghanistan. You are so much ignorant, like most of Indian posters here.

By that logic you shouldn't be operating your F16s...LOl
India has already been diversifying it's defense purchase including increasing indigenous contents in every equipment.That vast process has already been on.India has been operating those fighters or tanks since decades & servicing in India itself..We can now design & make own AC,Submarines,Corvettes,Destroyers,Missiles,Basic artilleries & also jet fighters sooner or later..We have already derived enough competence. So let's not proceed that way.We aren't lucky enough have that colossal starving bowl but we will endure....
F-16 are in small numbers unlike your Sukhois and Migs...
when America ditched us in 90.. F-16 and Cobra were almost grounded but ME and Turkey support Pakistan secretly to keep them flying..
name any indigenous thing which was designed and manufactured in India? and keep your Bakht rant into your a$$$$. show some facts..

I hope this site will tell you that who has colossal starving bowl..
http://www.dawn.com/news/1194228

Do you expect anyone here to fall for this BS? We saw India's humanitarian love for their fellow Asian countries during the Nepal blockade.

I don't expect anyone here to accept it because most here are Pakistanis, it's what the Afghan and the international audience thinks that matters.

Yep ask the 10% trator uzbik afghans yes, ask the other majority pashtoon population and they will remind india that they are the descendants of the ones who sacked the somnath temple, remeber vermin?

Lol the Us spent 15 yrs trying to do this and left with a bloody face, good luck trying nassacring the taliban..
A.A Awan 68 where are you from,? Last time i saw your post a long time ago, just curious because of your name:raise:

From islamabad brother, bahria town, where are u from, judging from ur name we share the same clan.
A.A Awan 68 where are you from,? Last time i saw your post a long time ago, just curious because of your name:raise:

I don't expect anyone here to accept it because most here are Pakistanis, it's what the Afghan and the international audience thinks that matters.
i think most most people in the west know that Afghanistan is going to use India like a used condom

Pakistan which recetly used its force and work to hit taliban will get cosy with taliban.

And will ask russia china to help them liberate kashmir.

History repeates.

From islamabad brother, bahria town, where are u from, judging from ur name we share the same clan.
Brother i m from Faisalabad. Actually what grabbed my attention is Awan and 68 together. 68 represents my village and that village belongs to Awan cast so thats why i was curious. :)

one humorous comment I read on this thread that US will have influence? on what the sheep and livestock of afghanistan? when will it have influence on humans there? its already entering 16th year of conflict and achieved the exact opposite. The people they fought are now the ones they need to negotiate with! what influence is that?

Brother i m from Faisalabad. Actually what grabbed my attention is Awan and 68 together. 68 represents my village and that village belongs to Awan cast so thats why i was curious. :)
68 is a favourite number of mine, guess there is something in numerology

Back
Top Bottom