What's new

Russia cannot give India sophisticated Stealth Technology

India can pay for the research and get the planes at a discount price. Or maybe even a set price. India is only providing the money. Russia will find the money else where if India do not provide. And India might end up waiting in line for F-35, five spots behind Pakistan in the queue.
chances of Pakistan getting a F-35 are zero

India paid 300 million $ for product design and prototype development

After PMF prototype the final design of the FGFA will be freezed and Final contract will be singned

Total program cost will shared by Russians and india at 50:50 Ratio as per agreement

Don't try to be wanna be expert in subjects where you have zero technical knowledge

India signs multiple billion $ contracts with Russians yearly basis S-400 , 4 figrates and Super sukhoi upgrade alone

WOW i didn't know that you are expert in trade agreements. Tell me how many successful trade agreements you made and the cost of those agreement. My score is Total 20Million Riyal Omani (USD 5,19,41,307.00) till today. Tell me your?

WOW i didn't know that you are expert in trade agreements. Tell me how many successful trade agreements you made and the cost of those agreement. My score is Total 20Million Riyal Omani (USD 5,19,41,307.00) till today. Tell me your?
And that makes you a defense expert? It has been clearly told that what those $300 million are for yet you are making absurd noise...i wonder why :disagree:

Why Russia would give India 5th gen fighter tech! Who have stealth TEjas :lol:

Why Russia would give India 5th gen fighter tech! Who have stealth TEjas :lol:

You are right. Tejas due to its composite structure and small size has low RCS. But it cannot be compared to a ground up designed heavy stealth fighter.

Thank you Russia you saved us from creating another great fake scientist.

Our Nukes and Missiles all are Russian rip off but in India we have so called NUCLEAR SCIENTISTS and MISSILE MAN'S who miraculously developed missiles and nukes on their own. Ex: APJ abdul kalam :rofl:
Thank you China you saved Pakistan from creating another great fake scientist.

Pakistan's Nukes and Missiles all are Chinese rip off but in Pakistan you have so called NUCLEAR SCIENTISTS and MISSILE MAN'S who miraculously developed missiles and nukes on their own. Ex: Abdus Salam :rofl:

You are right. Tejas due to its composite structure and small size has low RCS. But it cannot be compared to a ground up designed heavy stealth fighter.
but don't understand ! why u need rafael? or why 126 MRCA! don't ur tejas have that capability?:lol:

He is a troll. Ignore him.

but don't understand ! why u need rafael? or why 126 MRCA! don't ur tejas have that capability?:lol:

What capability? To fly? Are you dense?

Just because it go whoosh, doesnt make it all the same. India has brahmos, still it needs nirbhay. India has AAD and PAD, still it need S400.

Read through some military engagements in past by India.

For example, All the Rafael are not just for IAF by the way. The SFC will take some for nuclear delivery as well.

What capability? To fly? Are you dense?

Just because it go whoosh, doesnt make it all the same. India has brahmos, still it needs nirbhay. India has AAD and PAD, still it need S400.

Read through some military engagements in past by India.

For example, All the Rafael are not just for IAF by the way. The SFC will take some for nuclear delivery as well.
that's bcz u don't have trust in ur own defense industry

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom