What's new

Russia backs China in tussle with West over Hong Kong

Do u think Russia changed its stand in Doklam ?
If not, why will it change now ?

Are u nuts ?
I can't answer any of these 3 questions. I merely pointed out the chanakiya at play in your previous post...though your avatar should really have made it obvious to other forum users.

Why do u have a problem with my Avatar ? Do you know about Chanakya ? He was a Pakistani Actually.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1348014

Why is great philosopher Kautilya not part of Pakistan’s historical consciousness?
Silly you. We spoke about him before many times! I know full well he is one of our boys. You and the gangetic crowd have misappropriated him.

I very much admire him and we as a nation will gladly reclaim him once we have deconstructed the false nation of hindutva that currently resides to our east. The man himself would appreciate the irony of us reclaiming him from you.

As for you using him as your avatar, surely you must realise that it is counterproductive to your actual "strategy of chanakiya"?

Consider this. If I'm planning to deceive people through chanakiya methodologies, the last thing I'm going to do is use the avatar of chanakiya. Everything I say will be immediately fact checked, as I did with your article citation above.

Chanakiya would be most disappointed in you.

They don't care about the people's will, they just pretend to.

The vast majority of people in Crimea want to be a part of Russia, yet they don't care.

The vast majority of their own people didn't agree with the Iraq War, yet they don't care.

Democracy to them is just a tool to prove their own superiority, in truth the elites still rule just as before. Democracy is supposed to mean that the PEOPLE rule, not the elites. When has that ever happened?
There is an old anecdote.
Yalta Conference, Stalin talking to reporters:
- All my life I was thinking democracy is the will of the people. But President Roosevelt just told me that democracy is the will of the American people.

It was West who began to break words - no NATO East to Germany and so on. And then you plan to expel Russian fleet from Sevastopol! It is unthinkable! It is like expel British fleet from Liverpool or where is it.
Besides, do you know majority of Eastern Ukrainians want to reunite with Mother Russia as Crimeans did? Or people's will means nothing for you?

What has that got to do with Ukraine and Crimea?

Russian made a solemn promise to respect the territorial integrity of Ukraine in return for it giving up nuclear weapons back in the 1990s.

I am not saying that Russia does not have any legitimate claim to Crimea, but the way it did it was dishonourable.

But russia not clearly supporting surrender modi on galwan valley??

Back
Top Bottom