What's new

Russia at Ukraine's border: Nato releases satellite images

Levina

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Russia at Ukraine's border: Nato releases satellite images

Russia says images of its military hardware at the Ukrainian border are from last year, and accuses Nato of using the Ukraine crisis to "rally the troops."

10_satellite_g_w_MED.jpg

On Wednesday, Nato's top military commander in Europe, General Philip Breedlove, said the Russian military presence at the border continues - and released satellite images of tanks, attack helicopters and war planes.

Today, according to the state-run newsagency RIA, an official in the Russian military general staff said the satellite shots were taken in August 2013.

According to General Breedlove, countermoves to the Russian military threat against Ukraine could include sending American troops to alliance nations in eastern Europe feeling at risk.

If Russia is serious about a dialogue, the first step should be to pull back its troopsNato Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen

But the Russian foreign ministry has said Nato's comments have been a bid to boost the appeal of the alliance.

"The constant accusations against us by the secretary general convince us that the alliance is trying to use the crisis in Ukraine to rally its ranks in the face of an imaginary external threat to Nato members and to strengthen demand for the alliance ... in the 21st century," a statement said.

Russia has denied that it has any plans to invade Ukraine.

Speaking in Prague on Thursday, Nato Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said: "I have this message to Russia: you have a choice to stop blaming others for your own actions, to stop massing your troops, to stop escalating this crisis and start engaging in a genuine dialogue." He added: "If Russia is serious about a dialogue, the first step should be to pull back its troops."

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov was reported by the newsagency Interfax to have warned on Thursday that a deployment of Nato troops in regions bordering Russia would violate a previous agreement between Nato and Russia.

Satellite images
The images released by General Breedlove are said by Nato to have been taken on 22 March, nearly a month after the unrest in Crimea began that led to Russia's annexation of the area. The photographs were taken by commercial satellite imaging company Digital Globe.

You can see the images below.

10_flankers_730_DG.jpg

Above: Purported to be Russian military Su-27/30 "Flankers" aircraft at the Primorko-Akhtarsk Air Base in southern Russia, on the Sea of Azov which borders Ukraine. (Image: Digital Globe).

10_tanks2_730_DG.jpg

Above: purported to be Russian military tanks and infantry fighting vehicles at a military base near Kuzminka, east of the Sea of Azov in southern Russia (picture: Digital Glob)

10_spetznaz_730_DG.jpg

Above: purported to be a Russian military airborne or Spetznaz (special forces) brigade at Yeysk, near the Sea of Azov in southern Russia (picture: Digital Globe).

10_artillery_730_DG.jpg

Above: purported to be a Russian artillery battalion at a military base near Novocherkassk, east of the Sea of Azov in southern Russia (picture: Digital Globe).

10_migs_730_DG.jpg

Above: purported to be Russian Mil Mi-8 "Hips" and Mil Mi-24 "Hinds" aircraft in Belgorod, north of the Russian border with eastern Ukraine (picture: Digital Globe).

'48 hours'
Meanwhile, Ukraine's interior minister has warned pro-Russian protesters who have seized regional government buildings in eastern Uktrainian cities that a political solution is needed, or they will face "force".

Arsen Avakov, said that "either way, the stituation will be resolved in 48 hours".

Kiev has already conducted an "anti-terrorist" campaign against pro-Russian protesters in Kharkiv, and 70 "separatists" who seized a regional government administrative building have been arrested. Protesters in the city of Donetsk have declared independence from Kiev.

Sounds like scaremongering from NATO. Russia didn't invade Crimea "preemptively", it did so in response to Western government (USA) meddling in Ukrainian politics, as evidenced by the Nuland-Pyatt taped phone conversation. :sick:

I never thought I would agree with a Chinese but you are becoming relevant now. It's getting true; they are meddling in our elections by propping paid mutts like AAP party and funding seel out media w**res.

Kinda glad to see the death of the United Nations. Reminds me of the early thirties.

Then World war 2 happened
We are not even eddy yet to fight such a war

I never thought I would agree with a Chinese but you are becoming relevant now. It's getting true; they are meddling in our elections by propping paid mutts like AAP party and funding seel out media w**res.

No idiot can stop modi now
In Delhi every one is saying Abki bar MODI sarkar
Believe me it is only a matter of time before he takes charge
Darro Matt bas ensure Karo Sikkims loan LS seat goes to a NDA party

Putin did a good Job uniting Russian people and give them their pride back. But now it is time that he should not candidate again as president. He slowly turns into a dictator. Thats not good and it is dangerous for the world.

I hope Medwedew will become president and start to modernize Russia in IT, Social standards and implement a society of wisdom and reason.

Russia has the intelectuell Potencial to become a civilisation giant again. We should not reduce ourselfs to the standards of countries like North Korea or Sudan. :tdown:

UN was always a puppet in the hands of US.
Lol....that's why I love these international forums. In the US the people of conservative or conspiracy bent say the UN is a tool of tin-pot nations or the devil. Good to see it exist elsewhere. (I merely think they are a useless circle-jerk of good, leftist intentions wed with a total lack of teeth).

And as far as the pics....the good ones will not make it to the net, and the guys who interpret this know what they're doing. (Yes....I know most of you are faaar better at at reading intel pics than the boys trained and paid to, with access to far more data than us, but let's pretend that interpreting Arial intel is not so easy any tard can do it)

Last edited:
Lol....that's why I love these international forums. In the US the people of conservative or conspiracy bent say the UN is a tool of tin-pot nations or the devil. Good to see it exist elsewhere.

That's the beauty of conspiracy theories.

They all claim completely different things and outcomes (example: 911, countless different conspiracies with countless different actors, methods and goals)...allwhile claiming their conspiracy theory to be the right one and all others to be completely wrong.

It's hilarous in a way...

The CNES (French Nasa) has also released their satellite images:

1463068_-_main.jpg

p1463069.jpg

Last edited:
Lol....that's why I love these international forums. In the US the people of conservative or conspiracy bent say the UN is a tool of tin-pot nations or the devil. Good to see it exist elsewhere. (I merely think they are a useless circle-jerk of good, leftist intentions wed with a total lack of teeth).

UN and USA

UN was created from CFR (council on foreign relations). CFR is a independend Think Tank created from US Government.

UN is to implement One World Government. USA is the stick intimidating enemies and easing partners. UN is the carrot to obeying countries. Stick and carrot policy.

carrotstick.jpg

In fact both are right UN serves USA but it also serves the other world nations as a possibility to keep their face infront of US Powerplay.

Yin and Yang

grundlegenden-yin-yang_17-220102819.jpg

Look at this Picture on Denver International Airport.

Notice the Children giving away their weapons of War and a German (bavarian clothing) boy making ploughs of them.

Notice the two children with russian and USA flags. The US boy is a boyscout and holding a US flag. Giving away his weapons. The Time when UN becomes strong enough, accepted enough through education. Than US forces will no longer be needed. USA will be forced to reduce itself. Giving away its hegemony. No Human should ever rule another Human beeing!

denver-airport-6.jpg

That same Bavarian boy. He is half Slavic/mother is Serbian and half Greek, his name is Vxxxxxxs (I dont tell the full name because of privacy) and he is born in Bavaria Nuremberg in 2013. I know him. At least i saw a picture of him. I know his mother and father. He is born in the city of the nuremberg nazi trials. The foundation of UN Charta and first world trial against warcrimes.

that same boy is also on this masonic fresco in the Bank of America waiting lounge.

boa_fresco_right.jpg

Thats his mother dancing in the cube. She is guided by the black sun. She is a nice person but has mental problems. I met her in a mental asylum. Also his Father has mental problems. Cheating on his Girlfriend (They are not married) People with too much energy flow have always difficulties in Life. Because society is not perfect. These people always search for perfectionism.

The stairways on the background are the levels of consciousness / enlightenment. The stairways to heaven.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom