What's new

Russia and China veto UN Resolution against Syria

Why? Doesn't China have a mind of its own? Why does it always have to support Russia? And this is not a tug of war that two will pull the rope better than one. One veto is enough.

What relations with Iran? This is Syria and not Iran. Iran may be supporting the Assad regime but how does supporting Assad in the killing of Syrian civilians equal supporting Iran?

In the UNSC Russia and China have always supported each other. Chinese members have stated that Supporting this is for Iran so you must ask them.

Listen, you and your ignorant Chinese friend have been shouting on this thread all this while trying to convince every one that you are angels of mercy. Do you even know what the UNSC motion which China just vetoed was all about? Kid, it was not about the west invading Syria as the two of you have been rattling about. The UNSC resolution was about censuring Mr Assad and calling for his resignation after he murdered more than 200 civilians recently. Do you think Assad was right in killing his own people? And that the international community is wrong in telling him to stop the mass murders? Do you know anything at all kid? One can understand why Russia did this. But why China? China is not affected in any way geopolitically by the happenings in Syria. And who was that joker who said that China did it because it could not let Russia do it alone? All that is needed is one veto to defeat a UNSC resolution. Please do not go around telling every one that the west had planned this resolution to invade Syria. And that China has saved the middle east from an invasion. That is a lie. This was to tell Assad that he has been a bad boy and he should resign and stop the killings. All China has done is to ensure that Assad continues to kill people.

This is a lengthy speech, but not anywhere close to the truth, the publicity does not mean that with the facts.

France condemns Russia and China and says it wants to create a friends of Syria group

Damn people are really hating on russia and china look at all the pics people posting.
398712_233363990085154_121282264626661_568184_922507754_n.jpg

When you fill your heart with hatred, you only hurt yourself, no one else!

France condemns Russia and China and says it wants to create a friends of Syria group

Do me a favor mate - i think France are a non entity and should be ignored - dont forget their attitude in Libya only a few months ago - and now they want to pretend to be peacemakers - utter hypocrits!

Pakistanis are ok with the killing of the Sunnis in Syria?..surprising to look at the opinions in this thread.

Pakistanis are ok with the killing of the Sunnis in Syria?..surprising to look at the opinions in this thread.

Arab Terrorists have made Pakistan their home, much of Pakistans problem come from the Middle East and Arabs also look down on Pakistani's.

Do me a favor mate - i think France are a non entity and should be ignored - dont forget their attitude in Libya only a few months ago - and now they want to pretend to be peacemakers - utter hypocrits!

Many Syrians speak French not to mention that France has a big arab population, there were also demo's in London, Manchester last night and today.

I am no supporter of the Syrian thug Bashar Al Asad but I do support the Chinese and Russian Veto for a different reason. We cannot let US and its Western allies dictate who should stay and who should go. We cannot allow US and its Western allies to dictate who can have Nuclear weapons and who may not( for example Israel may be allowed to have nuclear weapons but not Iran). The World cannot be left to the mercy of US and the West to dictate their terms in a unipolar World.

It is time for the Russians and Chinese to assert their power and challenge the Western World to create checks and balances.

I salute the Russians and the Chinese people to challenge the West and not cave in because of Western pressure, to save humanity from the western hegemony.

..............The World cannot be left to the mercy of US and the West to dictate their terms in a unipolar World.

It is time for the Russians and Chinese to assert their power and challenge the World to create checks and balances.

It will take way more than mere UN veto to do all of what you hope for, surely.

Damn people are really hating on russia and china look at all the pics people posting.
398712_233363990085154_121282264626661_568184_922507754_n.jpg
When you fill your heart with hatred, you only hurt yourself, no one else!

That pic is from Syria. Speak about hatred when Russia and China have given a carte blanche to Assad for more massacres! All hail the "number one in everything" country's policies for human rights!!

Back
Top Bottom