What's new

Russia And China 'In Agreement' Over Ukraine

if you don't import PAK FA, you will have no fifth gen fighter, your AMCA or whatever is not coming online in 2025, estimates for J-31 is around 2022-23, that's already been test flying for a while. The Indian fighter will be lucky if it test flys in 2025.

India doesn't have the expertise in aircraft manufacturing as we do, this time no Euro country can help, only three country have the know how, and none will export it, save Russia, but only sort of.

A little bird told me that Japan is building a Technology demonstrator :dirol:

Most likely same as Taiwan's i guess

Taiwan's views and positions are none existent and irrelevant. No one would care a crap about what Taiwan has to say. So Taiwan would not say anything as anything it say would be taken with a shrug.

I guess you are saying that superpowa India's position is the same as Taiwan's.

Taiwan's views and positions are none existent and irrelevant. No one would care a crap about what Taiwan has to say. So Taiwan would not say anything as anything it say would be taken with a shrug.

I guess you are saying that superpowa India's position is the same as Taiwan's.

Taiwan is part of China, last time I Checked Indian stance and hence not irrelevant and none existent, even if a Hanjian disagrees with it ;)

I guess I am saying India's stance will most likely be same as Hyper Han Power China's :D

wait a minute, it's not what china said!! It's what Russia said and CHinese here just nodding head!

China, Russia Have Different Takes on Beijing’s Position

If you ask Russia’s foreign ministry, China agrees with the Kremlin about Russian military action in Ukraine. China’s foreign ministry, however, is singing a slightly different song.

In describing a phone call between the foreign ministers of Russia and China, the Russian ministry said Monday that “there was a broad convergence of views between Russia and China in connection to the situation in Ukraine and around it.”

The statement was widely broadcast by Russian media outlets as proof Russia doesn’t stand alone on Ukraine.

But China’s foreign ministry spokesman, Qin Gang, gave a somewhat different take on China’s position.

“It is China’s long-standing position not to interfere in others’ internal affairs. We respect the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine,” he said, according to a statement posted on the Chinese ministry’s website on Sunday.

Although his statement didn’t criticize Russia outright for sending troops into Ukrainian territory and threatening further use of force, China called for dialogue to resolve the fractious situation in Ukraine.

“China is deeply concerned about the current situation in Ukraine. We condemn the recent extreme and violent acts there and have been urging the relevant parties in Ukraine to resolve their internal disputes peacefully,” he said.

Russia and China have often stood together in the United Nations to block calls by the West for military intervention in crisis-torn countries – most notably in Syria. Chinese leaders have looked to Russia as a bulwark against U.S. and European Union influence around the world.

But in recent years, Beijing has forged stronger commercial relations with Ukraine, purchasing large amounts of corn and some military supplies.

China, Russia Have Different Takes on Beijing’s Position - Wall Street Journal - WSJ.com

Really excellent to hear it. :tup:

Russia laughs in the face of American global hegemony. :cheers:

Both of us are opposed to the American Empire, I hope we do as much as we can to alleviate the problems caused by the Western economic warfare against Russia.

Why are you Chinese interested in Tigers and Dragons ?

^^^ China did not explicitely back Russia nor condamn it neither, but the general view of Chinese people is quite clear, after been piss off by U.S in pacifc, we're looking forward to return U.S some favor. And it's not China's interest to see Russia down, next will be likely to be China.

^^^ China did not explicitely back Russia nor condamn it neither, but the general view of Chinese people is quite clear, after been piss off by U.S in pacifc, we're looking forward to return U.S some favor.

I dont think so China's millionaires continue to flee - Yahoo Finance

"Most are looking for permanent residences, Hurun said. The United States was their top destination, which any real estate agent in San Francisco, Seattle or New York can confirm. Europe is their second favorite destination, followed by Canada, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong."

And it's not China's interest to see Russia down, next will be likely to be China.
you sure about that? ;)

I dont think so China's millionaires continue to flee - Yahoo Finance

"Most are looking for permanent residences, Hurun said. The United States was their top destination, which any real estate agent in San Francisco, Seattle or New York can confirm. Europe is their second favorite destination, followed by Canada, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong."

you sure about that? ;)

We chinese are pragmatic, consider U.S is still a good place to milk, we will be there until the milk is dried up :lol: And your gorvernment sure agree with me, that how China and India learn to cooperate when facing western's pressure over climatic or financial issue.

A little bird told me that Japan is building a Technology demonstrator :dirol:
well that's true and false. The fighter probably exist, but it's not great, it's the Tejas, JF-17 of the fifth gen world, probably not even that.

Japan is technologically advanced, but that doesn't mean they can make a new fighter based on nothing, they tried. China has since the 1980s been developing aircraft, a long 30 years, but a worthwhile 30 years.

We are less than 2 years away in achieving exportable 4th generation engines, and same amount of time for 5th gen engine test flight. We have designed and improved upon, various aircraft.

All current Japanese fighters are direct copies of Americans. They are no better suited to design an aircraft than South Korea, who also only copies directly.

But either way, Russia, America, China are in the forefront of this field, everyone agrees, since you are trying to catch up to China, using inferior tech wont' be the best option would it.

So PAK-FA is still India's only option, unless you would go with F-35, but then you might need to open a base or listen to American commands at least somewhat.

@manojb

Some are leaving because they don't trust the government as well as the economy's stability. With a victory over Japan/US, axis of evil, people will know this is to stay.

Everyone needs a victory, Napoleon needed one, America needed one, Japan needed one, and every newly created state needs one. China the normal state is actually only 30 years old more or less.

Back
Top Bottom