What's new

Russia And China 'In Agreement' Over Ukraine

@ChineseTiger1986 China does not have a nuclear arsenal like USA/Russia, nor those China (or India) deter any of the big 2

lol, China keeps everything in low profile, because we don't want to get dragged into the START treaty.

Do you truly believe that our nuclear arsenal is only on India's level?

Does India have a Peacekeeper equivalent such as DF-41?

Does India have the intercontinental range SLBM such as JL-2?

Does India have several decades of the nuclear submarine experience?

Does India have the multi-trillion underground great wall?

Does India have the infrared satellites?

Does India have the HGV?

Does India have the ABM?

Let me telling you, China's asset on the nuclear deterrence is absolutely HUGE, definitely cost multi-trillions.

Otherwise, without these toys, do you think we can pose a challenge to the US dollar?

Saddam Hussein only wanted to swap his oil for the euro currency, but at the end he got lynched by the US.

But what the US can do against China? Absolutely nothing, because China is a robust nuclear power, while Saddam Hussein got nothing to deter against the US.

Last edited:
If your chest thumbing Reminds me story of bunny and the tortoise live in your delusions after all u earned it but don't think other cannot match hope you Remember "San Tazu" Art Of War.

Do you disagree with me?

India cannot successfully invade China, unless you can explain to me how the Indian army can go UPWARDS into the Tibetan plateau and beat a far larger army?

And it's Sun Tzu (or Sun Zi) not San Tazu.

Well India never invaded any country. And India has no first use policy against nuclear powers and no use policy against non-WMD powers.

And this thread has nothing to do with India. So please keep India away from it.

Do you disagree with me?

India cannot successfully invade China, unless you can explain to me how the Indian army can go UPWARDS into the Tibetan plateau and beat a far larger army?

And it's Sun Tzu (or Sun Zi) not San Tazu.
We indians pronounce is san tuz in hindi by alok kumar translation never the ways
Why first fall we need too invade china it not happen in the past never will be in the future not by nuclear both have no first use policy there are some disputes btw us btw us but we balanced it by big trade's we both have developing ambitions i hope both ambitions do not contradict not in present not in future

Genesis, I don't dispute that currently you have some similar interest with Russia, my point was medium-long term.

To clarify, by population I didn't mean numbers/terrain, but resources. As your middle class expands, the resources need will increase exponentially(and Africa might no be the holly grail of resources as the situation there is what it is)

@ChineseTiger1986 China does not have a nuclear arsenal like USA/Russia, nor those China (or India) deter any of the big 2

Resources China is fine, Russia will sell to China, we don't want to take it, the market is buy and sell, not rob. Having is not necessarily better than buying.

Our middle class is competing with Americans and Western Europeans for resources, not Russians, we are taking jobs away from them, we will first dominate our own market than expand in a big way in theirs, unless they dare to impose massive protectionism policies on China they cannot compete, but if they did then they would lose their biggest and second biggest trade partner.

Contrary to popular belief, they export to China just as much, well not just as, but still a very health numbers, this is all not taking into account investments.

BTW, Chinese could destroy the US, recent studies have shown even if China drops all its nukes on China the world would still end. Unless the Americans can live in a toxic nuclear winter that have wiped the dinosaurs then all mankind is doomed as is most other animals.

So @Chinese-Dragon on which side are you in this Conflict ? :what:

LOL, do you really have to ask buddy. :azn:

I am with Russia, I am always opposed to American (Western) hegemony.

I envy Russia for how easily they are able to force the American Empire to back down in fear. First in Georgia and now in Ukraine.

And I despise those pro-Western thugs who have taken over Kiev, they sold their own country to the West. And the West isn't even coming to save them.

Just my opinion of course. I know you're rooting for the other side on this one. :cheers:

If our Chinese allies help us in our hour of need, I advocate selling them our latest engines to them------- 117 currency powering PAK FA prototypes.

Before I was against it, now I have changed my mind:D

To together build up a New World Order in the post-US era is what China needs the most. :enjoy:

If our Chinese allies help us in our hour of need, I advocate selling them our latest engines to them------- 117 currency powering PAK FA prototypes.

Then export your pak fa too them not us:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: and finance it your self even past soviets are better thinking than you

I'm not sure about helping, it's a big step for China to take, Russia may not want us to get involved or even actively support as that may escalate the situation more than desired.

However, one thing is for sure we won't stand on the side of America. There may be talks that if things get too bad, China will get involved, but if there isn't any backlash, there's no reason for the world to think Russia is doing anything that needs support and not just business as usual.

@NKVD

if you don't import PAK FA, you will have no fifth gen fighter, your AMCA or whatever is not coming online in 2025, estimates for J-31 is around 2022-23, that's already been test flying for a while. The Indian fighter will be lucky if it test flys in 2025.

India doesn't have the expertise in aircraft manufacturing as we do, this time no Euro country can help, only three country have the know how, and none will export it, save Russia, but only sort of.

LOL, do you really have to ask buddy. :azn:

I am with Russia, I am always opposed to American (Western) hegemony.

I envy Russia for how easily they are able to force the American Empire to back down in fear. First in Georgia and now in Ukraine.

And I despise those pro-Western thugs who have taken over Kiev, they sold their own country to the West. And the West isn't even coming to save them.

Just my opinion of course. I know you're rooting for the other side on this one. :cheers:

Yes I'm rooting for the other side on this; we've got good military-to-military ties with Ukraine & they stood even Russian Pressure when we were acquiring our T-80UDs from the Ukrainians & later, apparently, they helped us in the Al-Khalid MBT Program as well ! :)

So I'm with them on this one !

I'm not sure about helping, it's a big step for China to take, Russia may not want us to get involved or even actively support as that may escalate the situation more than desired.

However, one thing is for sure we won't stand on the side of America. There may be talks that if things get too bad, China will get involved, but if there isn't any backlash, there's no reason for the world to think Russia is doing anything that needs support and not just business as usual.

@NKVD

if you don't import PAK FA, you will have no fifth gen fighter, your AMCA or whatever is not coming online in 2025, estimates for J-31 is around 2022-23, that's already been test flying for a while. The Indian fighter will be lucky if it test flys in 2025.

India doesn't have the expertise in aircraft manufacturing as we do, this time no Euro country can help, only three country have the know how, and none will export it, save Russia, but only sort of.

We have J-20(with WS-10G and soon with WS-15) and J-31(soon with WS-13A).

If Russia really needs our weaponry purchase to boost their military industry, then we will help them by buying it.

But I don't want to have any of these discussions here, because it will unnecessarily trigger the subject of Russia vs China weapon again.

Yes I'm rooting for the other side on this; we've got good military-to-military ties with Ukraine & they stood even Russian Pressure when we were acquiring our T-80UDs from the Ukrainians & later, apparently, they helped us in the Al-Khalid MBT Program as well ! :)

I respect your opinion brother. :china::pakistan:

Though I must disagree with you in this particular instance. :P

Anyway, I'm sure we can both agree that we ALL want a peaceful resolution to this crisis, and with as little suffering as possible for all sides.

not the same Ukrainians. These Ukrainians are pro-Western nations, they will sanction just as the West does, if the West ever deems it necessary.

Back
Top Bottom