What's new

Russia and China asked Iran for access to shot down US drone

why the talk on the thread is for iranian women?-
did Russia or China asked for iranian women?- :woot:-

No problem. The USA has nothing to fear from either Russia or China. So let them reverse engineer all they want. Our enemies are Iran and other Islamic jihadis. Both are benefiting from the USA being a moral Christian nation. If we were not a moral nation, both enemies would have been vaporized long ago .......

lol moral christian nation hahahaha.... change ur nick to shitseeker.....

Russian and Chinese experts appealed to Iranian authorities asking them to give access to the shot down US drone, wrote on Thursday, the Iranian newspaper The Tehran Times citing an informed source at Iran's armed forces.
Actually, other than giving US access to examine for ourselves, letting either Russia or China or both access would be the next best thing to verify if what Iran said to have is the real thing. You guys do not realize it but among diplomats, sooner or later, someone will spill the beans. If this is a fake, Iran will deny access.

What I love is that americans have been huffing and puffing huffing and puffing for 30 years about how they are going to attck and do this to iran and that. And after 30 years Iran kicks them by taking their high tech kit lol

Russia and China asked Iran for access to shot down US drone:woot:

Gaanv basa nahi lutere pahle aagaye.. Why not they shoot one for them selves ....:lol:

So it gets passed back to the US ? no thnx :p

what we did with tail of stealth black hawk
iran knows better than us

Stealth Black Hawk, we do collected information before export back one week later or so. China already got information... ;)

lol for what to give back to USA ? :)

LOL. You make me laugh. Let me tell you, Tomahawk crash accidentially landed in Pakistan, we collected alot of information on Tomahawk and then reverse engineer on Babur Cruise Missile.

Artillery: A Novel 3 TEL

This is same cruise missiles successfully effectives attack on Libya before they invade the country.
slcm-dvic469.jpg

Babur-1.jpg8ff77238-5dbe-4ed5-9ad5-883927bc045aLarger.jpg

There are many things we did reverse engineers you don't know....:)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/95799-pakistan-babur-cruise-misile.html

Back
Top Bottom