What's new

Russia and China asked Iran for access to shot down US drone

What are you, Indian or American? Stop talking like you are an American. You are an Indian in every sense: look, smell, sound - yet you seem to deny this and pretend to be something you are not. Then again, If I was an Indian I would be ashamed too.

But I agree, the US sure is powerful, look at how they are beating the Talibans armed with relic ak's and wearing sandals. The US even saved Georgia when Russia invaded because their military is so powerful, and retaliated when North Korea torpedod a South Korea warship killing all the soldiers on board. Looking back at history, the US powerful military also took over Vietnam and North Korea. Powerful military indeed.

Why are so desperate to throw me in with your lot of radicals? Is it because I told you I was happy you are in UAE , one less extremist in the US? should you not be training or something for the final mission? .... you've made it obvious with your radical views you despise us...why are you now hell bent on trying to make it sound that the rest of us have your radical agenda or are unamerican?...

Irans-women-are-taking-on-the-mullahs-34.jpg

iran-women.jpg

Come to me baby :smitten:

What are you, Indian or American? Stop talking like you are an American. You are an Indian in every sense: look, smell, sound - yet you seem to deny this and pretend to be something you are not. Then again, If I was an Indian I would be ashamed too.

But I agree, the US sure is powerful, look at how they are beating the Talibans armed with relic ak's and wearing sandals. The US even saved Georgia when Russia invaded because their military is so powerful, and retaliated when North Korea torpedod a South Korea warship killing all the soldiers on board. Looking back at history, the US powerful military also took over Vietnam and North Korea. Powerful military indeed.

Bro, don't mind him. Apparently, some Indians wannabe Americans is not a new phenomenon on PDF :D

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

i'm amazed at how hot the Iranian women are. there is so much propaganda against Iran it sometimes clouds peoples judgment.

They have some of the most beautiful women in the world. It's not just my opinion.

i still believe that Iran will cash this uav
like they will get advance Russian jets or Chinese jets

are you talking a conventional war? because every defense expert worth a penny will tell you that US will slap the living daylights out of both countries if in a conventional war . In fact each of the generals from those countries, china was the last- said the US is way ahead of their military in strength and techno logy. If not conventional- then its MAD scenario if they get missiles past our shield.

The last time China fought the US, was in 1950 during the Korean war.
And China handed the United States their longest land retreat in their history.
That was back when USA was 200 years ahead in military technology compared to china.
Now days China is only 20 years behind. Would be an interesting match.

Come to me baby :smitten:

FARSI :

مگر شما خودتان ناموس ندارید

پسر بد

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

i'm amazed at how hot the Iranian women are. there is so much propaganda against Iran it sometimes clouds peoples judgment.

FARSI :

خانم های شما هم آر وری هات :drag:

FARSI :

مگر شما خودتان ناموس ندارید

پسر بد

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

FARSI :

خانم های شما هم آر وری هات :drag:

I am sorry man, I just really love Persian women :smitten: And do so with respect, and applies to all women.

I am sorry man, I just really love Persian women :smitten: And do so with respect, and applies to all women.

FARSI :

مگه فهمیدی چی گفتم

گوگولی:kiss3:

Back
Top Bottom