What's new

Rush at Pakistani consulate Balkh afghanistan

Path-Finder

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
giphy.gif

if they are coming legally with all paper work then fine.

The real issues are illegals.

Last edited:
Goras and even indians arent namal harams like afghanis.

Rather raise a snake than an afghani...

You can't paint everyone with the same brush. I've met an Afghan kid here in Texas that grew up in Peshawar and said he misses his school and teachers and even his friends in Pakistan. I see him at the masjid all the time and he loves Pakistan, especially the food. :lol:

You can't paint everyone with the same brush. I've met an Afghan kid here in Texas that grew up in Peshawar and said he misses his school and teachers and even his friends in Pakistan. I see him at the masjid all the time and he loves Pakistan, especially the food. :lol:

Yeah! A lot of Afghanis were settled in the U.S by CIA for their "meritorious contribution" in Afghanistan and many are Spies.

Thats an exception.. what do you the vast majority doing?

In Pakistan they are criminals.

Outside Pakistan they are fake protestors and internet warriors.

Thats an exception.. what do you the vast majority doing?

In Pakistan they are criminals.

Outside Pakistan they are fake protestors and internet warriors.
In South Punjab a lot of them are chill and just work their jobs. But you need to understand the difference between refugees from 80's and the new ones. There is definitely a different mentality, but as someone that has been discriminated against, I always give every individual a fair chance. I don't want to perpetuate stereotypes and racism.

In South Punjab a lot of them are chill and just work their jobs. But you need to understand the difference between refugees from 80's and the new ones. There is definitely a different mentality, but as someone that has been discriminated against, I always give every individual a fair chance. I don't want to perpetuate stereotypes and racism.
They are chill till they are made chilled.

Ive studied with them and i do have afghani friends who are doing construction business here.. they chill too.

But the vast majority isn’t.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom