What's new

Rumors: Pakistan to acquire five C-130J Super Hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I promised myself, I will never look at women again, after engagement, but men are men :partay:
You can look all you like just dont go beyond that:fie::astagh::omghaha:.Bhai, why do you want to make your life difficult.Rest assured be married to one for 10 years and she will make you want to puke at the thought of going after another. After 30 years like me you take one look at that young beautiful filly and say"What !!!! do you want me to go through the nuisance for another 30 years. No thank you! .

39 pages and case closed.....
one of the reasons i kept distance my C130 and Zulu threads :D

Billi ko chichron ka khaab!!! Nothing is coming other than JF-17s. C-130Js if someone gives for free. By the way is the write off C-130 replaced or inventory is down?

Western Armed Forces have a implemented a new policy "Don't ask, Don't tell" :angel:
Coming to the topic @Blacklight, if i am now wrong you are one those who think 9 C130 as done deal.

So is this deal limited 9 only or addition used from other countries or even EDA can be added on.

Specially is any refuelars will part of this deal

Coming to the topic @Blacklight, if i am now wrong you are one those who think 9 C130 as done deal.

So is this deal limited 9 only or addition used from other countries or even EDA can be added on.

On the C130 -Contract signed for 9. 4 EDA, and 5 new.

more eda will be added as required. so far let these come.

I knew a gentleman who later on became base commander of a major base. I asked him what is happening and he said nothing new. So I asked him directly about JFT testing. He said, Bhai, they dont even let us come near the area. So I can say testing is on goi ng but honestly dont know of what and when it will be completed.
Now I dont know whether this man who was like my younger brother was lying to me or genuinely did not know. But just to reinforce the idea that procurements is a funny business. One guy on a sister forum got Court martialled and another gent got into trouble for leaking a sales news that was scuppered because of the premature leak.
I have utmost of respect for @airomerix ,@Blacklight and @PAR 5 and other professionals, but I think we need to be a bit careful here as to what comes out and what does not. Timing as always will have to be impeccable. I have requested @Arsalan a few things and if he can set those up there may be a platform for us to discuss certain things without getting the world and their aunts too excited.
Kind regards
A
PS:I am increasingly concerned about @bilal khan777. He has not been seen for quite some time and he was not well the last time he was here. May Allah keep him in his Hifz and Amaan. Ameen.
A

Sorry I forgot our Kaka @Tps43
A
Any thing regarding JF17 is regarded secret hence we will only hear when it is officially allowed to be made public.

A wise suggestion. If the professionals and serving people are being quite on this and denying any Viper's landing OR anything about new F-16s, the forum members are not in a better position to know more than them and decide on sharing this information on public forums.
Just because someone is employed by MoD or Armed forces, doesn’t mean he knew everything, every operation, asset or new procurement. As a matter of fact, most soldiers, Sailor and Airmen don’t know much outside their specific Assigned job and immediate location they are station at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom