What's new

Rude pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am opening a thread to point out rude and problematic posts on pdf . Apart from relying on overworked mod team (and the new 3 point rule), I think forum members should be a bit more proactive in pointing out posts that they think should not be posted on pdf.
This thread is in addition to 'report' button.
Hope this thread does not get closed. I will post original link to the post so that anybody can go and read the original post, and the context.

FAIL IDEA

I don't agree with the title of this thread, you should voice your concerns to webby by email.

Nice to see you.

You know I heard from a little kitten that I will be permanently banned from this forum?

Any idea on who might have said that?

:angel:

You can not be permanently banned...thats against the basic principles of forum business.

So enjoy till you get banned again just to massage ego of few indian posters. :D

@Paan Singh was banned permanently.

He was not that good an asset razpak is. Razpak need to post one time and indians will reply him 20 times...overall 21 posts.

Even I was once permanently banned saying I am some duplicate id of Rahul Indian. I dont know who was he. The truth was I taunt one poster with 10 hindu = 1 muslim thing. AM was the one who did that. Times changes and now the same guy is getting abused but dont dare to delete the abusive posts at some other places.

Hi Alpha! :wave:

lol...you back bro?:woot: Long time...:meeting:

Welcome back.:wave:

@Topic I dunno but i report trolls, rude & problematic posts, insulting, offensive, attempt to derail posts alot but i don't see action being taken. For instance there was a discussion going on IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir & people start dragging Balochistan, Khalistan, Assam & what not.

Another thing i wanna point out is that now it is become normal to use sentences like "72 virgins" & "madrassah educated".

My third concern is that people openly call one Karachi based political party of Pakistan terrorist party. Most times i try to ignore those threads but i've noticed when any one supporting that party reciprocate & use same word for the political party the accuser is supporting he gets negative ranking.:crazy::disagree:

The day when we stop getting personal and abuse the religion/ethnicity/race/skin color and stop using some cliche words like madrassah educated, 50 cent army,toilet.....I have seen few posters (very senior fellows) deliberately derail threads with a one liner and they do get away with that.....

is site se kissi ko paise milte hai kya?(i know dodo about internet,so dont mind me asking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom