RSS Stop Muslim Procession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Curfew was imposed in two Rajasthan towns of Bhilwara district, about 250 km from here, after a group of activists of the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) and the Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) allegedly burnt down several shops owned by Muslims on Friday.

Bhilwara Collector Onkar Singh confirmed to The Hindu that activists of the RSS and the VHP had attacked some properties owned by Muslims in Bhilwara’s Aasind and Gulabpura towns.

Muslim residents of Aasind were to take out a procession on the occasion of Milad-un-Nabi, being observed on Friday.

However, owing to an earlier confrontation, the RSS and VHP men had warned that they would not allow the procession to be taken out and had called for a bandh to be observed in the region.

On January 13, RSS members had insisted on taking out their path sanchalan rally in Aasind from a specific route which had a mosque on it, to which Muslims objected. Following an intervention from the administration, the RSS rally was diverted to another route.

Allegedly miffed at that, the RSS-VHP activists warned they would not allow the Barawafat procession, to be taken out on Friday on the occasion of the birth anniversary of Prophet Mohammad, as the route had a temple on it. Tension had prevailed in the area and the district administration had been trying to avert any impending confrontation between the two groups.

“Several men associated with the RSS and VHP, led by Dhanraj Gurjar, had warned that they would not allow Muslims to take out the Barawafat procession. Till late Thursday night, the district administration and the police had been working to resolve the problem,” Mr. Onkar Singh told The Hindu.

“However, on Friday morning, these men attacked Muslim properties in Aasind as well as Gulabpura and burnt some temporary stalls owned by Muslims,” said Mr. Singh.

The Hindu : States / Other States : Curfew in Rajasthan towns following communal clashes

Atleast they did not kidnap underage Muslim girls and forcefully married them to convert them to Hinduism .

@on topic .

Sad and disgusting . These stupid youth should be jailed and all property should be Seized to pay off to people whose shops they burnt as compensation .

Battle of processions?? It's stupid and sad - but there it is, follow the money, you say? Look at the economics, you say? Over a bunch of shops and stalls?? maybe the way to look at this how gangsters now pose as politicos and activists in the hope that their criminal activity will be masked - you think they are succeeding??

Battle of processions?? It's stupid and sad - but there it is, follow the money, you say? Look at the economics, you say? Over a bunch of shops and stalls?? maybe the way to look at this how gangsters now pose as politicos and activists in the hope that their criminal activity will be masked - you think they are succeeding??

I think they are , what i have seen .....

Administrative Failure.

People are more worried about Curfew in India in my state than 5 people killed in Karachi and two terrorist groups clashed resulting in 34 death and showing signs of potentially a sort of terrorists' war.

I think we should name it Indian Social Forum. All day I have been seeing threads on Shahrukh Khan, now this thread. For last 2 days it was Beard of Indian Muslim. :rofl:

Thanks @Windjammer You care about India a lot. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
no, its just revenge for not allowing procession.. I guess city admin now should consider the route where the procession can go.
As long as both sides are allowed equally, its not a problem other wise a normal procession can be considered as taunting other side (happens with shia/sunni all the time).

Sir jee its administrative failure. Also, there are many sensitive areas in Rajasthan. In my own city, there is one too. If administration doesn't take action fast, these things happen.

Previously there was bad blood as Muslims protested on Indian procession.

Here is nothing alarming right now. Just some cases of vandalism and disruption of peace. Curfew imposed to stop any mob attack or spread of rumor or violence.

Another episode of secular india.
Read above.

Administrative Failure.

People are more worried about Curfew in India in my state than 5 people killed in Karachi and two terrorist groups clashed resulting in 34 death and showing signs of potentially a sort of terrorists' war.

I think we should name it Indian Social Forum. All day I have been seeing threads on Shahrukh Khan, now this thread. For last 2 days it was Beard of Indian Muslim. :rofl:

@Don Jaguar Today mobile service is suspended all over Pakistan to avoid any bomb blast, my secular India is safer than your Islamic Republic. :cheesy:

@Don Jaguar Today mobile service is suspended all over Pakistan to avoid any bomb blast, my secular India is safer than your Islamic Republic. :cheesy:
Yaar these people just make sweeping statements, one liners and post one thread and run away. :D

Agree with @KRAIT , Administration should have handled it in a much better way .

These things are common in india . Read UP newspapers @ janmasthami and

"Muslims throw stones in hindu procession","hindus-muslim(two community procession riots) headache is a common thing.

There is part in my city called RamGanj, where most people who live are Muslims. :rofl:

Administrative Failure.

@KRAIT*
, isn't it ironic that some Polio emergency materialises on the other side of the world, but since Pakistan's name appears, a thread is open and the usual suspects spend several pages splashing their brains out. :lol:
BTW, I wonder what kind of members did webby had in mind when he made this announcement. :coffee:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/231130-forum-announcements.html

@KRAIT*, isn't it ironic that some Polio emergency materialises on the other side of the world, but since Pakistan's name appears, a thread is open and the usual suspects spend several pages splashing their brains out. :lol:BTW, I wonder what kind of members did webby had in mind when he made this announcement. :coffee:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/231130-forum-announcements.html
Well did I trolled or talked about Complete technicality. Read my posts.

Everything I posted is from Research, not some imagination of mine.

That's the difference.

As for banning Local News and Indian Social Issue thread, Webby surely had YOU in his mind.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom