What's new

Rs25,000 fine for asking to show Modi's degrees

StraightEdge

Reaction score
Country
India
Even ex education minister Smriti Irani didnt have degrees let alone Fekuu. Most BJP mlas are whatsapp and gaushala educated

Only requirement to be bjp mla is fake degree, criminal record, Modi worship and history of gaumutra consumption.

degrees ka achaar daloge ?

banda election pe election jeet raha hai

truly, the very definition of clutching straws, as the opposition barely hangs on by their fingernails

try harder, k ?

Gujarat Court Fines Kejriwal, Says Details Of PM Modi s Degree Not Needed (india.com)

Gujarat HC Fines Kejriwal, Says Details Of PM Modi’s Degree Not Needed​

The court also imposed a fine of Rs 25,000 on Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal for asking for the details of the degree of the Prime Minister.​

-------------------------------------------------
But Modiji has already announced "India is mother of democracy"

Such fake and incomplete news is used as clickbait.
The court order says:
  1. Personal information does not fall into the RTI act
  2. Kejriwal knew this, Modi's education information has been available in the public domain since 2016 but it still created a nuisance
  3. Since Kejriwal anticipated the court decision based on the arguments thus started shouting 'anpadh PM' for the last 1-2 weeks.

started shouting 'anpadh PM'
they're only digging their own grave with this kind of rhetoric

notice how neither Modi, nor Motabhai or any of the senior biggies indulge in this kind of thing

the wind is in BJP's sails, and its smooth sailing for now

sit back and watch the old mouldy guard disintegrate

Raul Ghandy will destroy that party all by himself, Modi and co needn't do anything :D

The heck?

If actor, cricketer, businessman were not able do well when got the chance as Prime minister..

What you will do with the certificate of Modi? Modi will be valuated based on his government performance.... Not the degree..

Last edited:
degrees ka achaar daloge ?

banda election pe election jeet raha hai

truly, the very definition of clutching straws, as the opposition barely hangs on by their fingernails

try harder, k ?
Abey Dhakkan, whoever wins election you will still be selling pakoda outside Adani office, so chusna band karo and have some lassi instead of gau mutar 🤣

they're only digging their own grave with this kind of rhetoric

notice how neither Modi, nor Motabhai or any of the senior biggies indulge in this kind of thing

the wind is in BJP's sails, and its smooth sailing for now

sit back and watch the old mouldy guard disintegrate

Raul Ghandy will destroy that party all by himself, Modi and co needn't do anything :D
Yea retard, obviously Modi doesnt indulge he simply sends them to jail like Putin, Kim Jong un and Winnie the pooh Xi 🤣, thats what happens in all banana republics

Primary school tak ki degree nhi hoti :lol:

Abey Dhakkan, whoever wins election you will still be selling pakoda outside Adani office, so chusna band karo and have some lassi instead of gau mutar 🤣
It appears you are the one selling pakoda outside Adani office :)

don't go anywhere, stay tuned.. decades long pain in store for you lot... waise hi fati hui hai tum so called "opposition" "left" walon ki

abhi to game chalu hua hai

isme hi faatt gai ?

Modi doesnt indulge he simply sends them to jail like Putin
raul ghandy will soon be chakki peesing :enjoy:

It appears you are the one selling pakoda outside Adani office :)

don't go anywhere, stay tuned.. decades long pain in store for you lot... waise hi fati hui hai tum so called "opposition" "left" walon ki

abhi to game chalu hua hai

isme hi faatt gai ?

raul ghandy will soon be chakki peesing :enjoy:
gobarmonkey i am in Canada living a lifestyle unimaginable to 99% of you toiletless potty untrained slumdogs 🤣, my parents were wise enough to get me out lf that cesspit a decade ago, to ab batta chutiye meri kyun fategi? Whatever happens back home doesnt affect me financially a single bit. Pakoda to sirf tu bechega ya phir saudia jayega toilet saaf karne.

Ye tu hi hai na video mein? 😂😂

gobarmonkey i am in Canada living a lifestyle unimaginable to 99% of you toiletless potty untrained slumdogs 🤣, my parents were wise enough to get me out lf that cesspit a decade ago, to ab batta chutiye meri kyun fategi? Whatever happens back home doesnt affect me financially a single bit. Pakoda to sirf tu bechega ya phir saudia jayega toilet saaf karne.

Ye tu hi hai na video mein? 😂😂

sahi hai fir, bhai.. phull enjoy karo Canuckistan me apni life !

hamara to sahi chal raha hai sab kuch

bas ab raul ghandy ki jail baaki hai... soon, hopefully : )

and waha extra judicial kaam bhi ho jayega uska.. ;)

imagine, raul ghandy ko ulta latka ke bamboo maring

raul ghandy ko nanga kar ke uski photos everywhere social media pe daaling

true fascism laana hai to public square pe hi hanging kar do.. and let his rotting carcass dangle for a whiles

he'll be forgotten in a hot second anyway, the useful idiot

rise and repeat with next lefty/congress person ad infinitum

we're addicted to your salties, we'll go to any lengths, and beyond.. to keep a steady supply.

shit's lookin' rather the good

haha

imagine, raul ghandy ko ulta latka ke bamboo maring

raul ghandy ko nanga kar ke uski photos everywhere social media pe daaling

true fascism laana hai to public square pe hi hanging kar do.. and let his rotting carcass dangle for a whiles

he'll be forgotten in a hot second anyway, the useful idiot

rise and repeat with next lefty/congress person ad infinitum

we're addicted to your salties, we'll go to any lengths, and beyond.. to keep a steady supply.

shit's lookin' rather the good

haha

1680298308180.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom