What's new

Rs 10M who ever bring PAK PM Nawaz Head: Hindu Extremist group Rashtriya Karanti Hindu Dal

I like your military leadership too, but the one's right now in positions. Previous one's from Kirani, Mushy to many others were total garbage. There is nothing those people did for the country and their people. In the past 50 years, not one mega project was built by the powerful military rulers, nothing planned, etc, etc. I can write you a list of crap!! If the generals could rule and run a country, the UK, the US, India, France, Germany, all would have dictatorship. Everywhere there is success, its the civilian rule, everywhere where there is shiit.....there is a dictator screwing over his entire nation!!
we have bad ecnomy with high corruption thats why and in pakistan democracy is sec name of curruption.

Comments like yours have really no place here. What you wrote, is another example of political extremism set by your IK. The same guy who's lied about NS's relations with India, while in reality, its him with all the corrupt drama. Shame on your people for following a person who doesn't care about your own country.
OK
Hazrat Maulana khalifa tul muslimeen al bakistan alhaaj Mian muhammad nawaz sharif shaheed ZINDA BAD.....Dekho dekho kaun ayaa sher ayaa sher ayaa
Is it OK now?

we have bad ecnomy with high corruption thats why and in pakistan democracy is sec name of curruption.

Is that right? If democracy is the second name of corruption, the first name is the dictatorship, Mushy's laundered 200 million dollars, Kiyani's 6 billion from the DHA....I hope you realize you are talking to the wrong person. I actually know what I am talking about. In the civil rule, corruption being one thing, the people at the least get Motor Ways, Hospitals, CPEC like projects, Metro Bus systems and trains etc, etc. In military rule, all billions go straight to the generals and their buddy corps commanders. Quiz me on one and I shall explain to you more if you REALLY want to hear!!

Gen. Raheel is the ONLY real COAS Pakistan had in the past 50 years. Honest, strong, corruption free and wants to restore the image of the military. The others, were worst than civilians. Nothing was done for the public and billions were still stolen from the national treasury through corruption!!

Contact your nearest RAW office for more details!!

Pakistan, its media and establishment need to maintain cool head and keep pointing out to all countries, media and international forums.

"ISIS style terror tactics became popular within indian establishment, media and mass"
Because thats what many understand across the border.

Bad economy has nothing to do with the corruption. Even with the progressive economy has its own share of corruption. In fact, billion dollars of corruption we are talking about.

The economy thrives because of the stable investments with better understanding of the economical systems. It is process of give and take as well as economical trades which bridges the nations together.

Generals have no business background, so basically all they can do is to discipline the nation while no clue how to run the nation economically wise. It is no surprise why the economy under the nation didn't fair well under the Marshall Law.

WOW

Suddenly Indian Media has become credible enough for dear neighbours

:partay:

On a lighter note.
@Roybot

Use your PS skills to pocket that cash.

You know the drill.

The possibilities are immense.
1-PTI happy-happy.You get them on your side.
2-01 crore in the bank.
3-The much awaited catharsis of some sort..May be.
4-And above all media limelight + popularity all over za internet,different circles and ehum ehum!...Let's stop here.

Man!! This is not cool from India or Indians. I am with you guys but this kind of foolishness can change the opinion and support that you guys enjoy.

Hope that was just a group of guys and not a vast opinion.

Bad economy has nothing to do with the corruption. Even with the progressive economy has its own share of corruption. In fact, billion dollars of corruption we are talking about.

The economy thrives because of the stable investments with better understanding of the economical systems. It is process of give and take as well as economical trades which bridges the nations together.

Generals have no business background, so basically all they can do is to discipline the nation while no clue how to run the nation economically wise. It is no surprise why the economy under the nation didn't fair well under the Marshall Law.
Well my friend it's been the opposite of what you concluded. The economy has been better under the Marshall law rather than the few years of so called democracy that Pakistan has enjoyed. I will need some help from analyst here. Please

I think of this as a real story that happened with me. I bought couple birds who were born in captivity. I will leave them out of the cage to help them fly but after 10 min they just want to return to their cage. That's with pakistani people. They still think that Marshall law is better.

Pakistan has definitely made use of the American dollars and arms that were flowing in during Cold War. But that helped few not all. They blame India, US and somehow Israel for its problem but don't blame the culprits who are they themselves. They play the victim card and extract money in form of aid but now the cards in the game of poker are all open and they come naked.

In a recent interview the ISI chief said that that military doesn't want to take over as they have to become the same stooges that they control from behind the scene. They have to look for political support and they need consensus for most of the domestic issues which is inconvenient since they can take all the credit for the good and blame the political environment for the bad. The same way they conduct their business at international stage.

What is the difference between these goons and ISIS?

If the statement for head money had been made by some Pakistani or say Iranian group, US and every western country would have jumped to declare the group terrorist which seems reasonable. What is however hard to understand is the difference between reactions that when such a statement comes from Indian extremist groups, US and western countries do not want to make any deal out of it and prefer to remain quiet. This is an expression of bias and a general tendency of US and many other western countries to set different standards for Muslim and non-Muslim countries and their people. We as Pakistanis know that if Pakistan goes ahead and captures a part of occupied Kashmir, all the world will cry foul and press on us to leave the land. However, if, God forbid, India goes ahead and captures a part of Pakistani Kashmir, there will be no resistance from the rest of the world and US and other western countries would soon start to acknowledge Indian gains and force us to come to terms with this.

As a nation, we should start to understand these meanings of US and western countries and we should clearly know that these US and many other people have unwritten rules that dictate that Muslims have to be treated with far less human respect as compared to non-Muslim nations especially when they have to make a choice between them. These countries do not have a concept of human equality, and many of them are poisoned by their own religion to approach us with discrimination and would be willing to treat us in subhuman ways.

In my statements, I have not spoken about individual behavior of US and European nationals. There are many good people there who do not mind our religion as long as we keep such matters to ourselves. I have however spoken about collective behavior of these sovereign countries as evidenced by decisions and actions of their governments since most of the time international decision making is strongly influenced by defence departments of these nations which are brimming with religious conservatives with strong bias against Muslims due to their own religious thought.

Well my friend it's been the opposite of what you concluded. The economy has been better under the Marshall law rather than the few years of so called democracy that Pakistan has enjoyed. I will need some help from analyst here. Please

Correct:

381450-economicgrowthgovernmentcomparisonchart-1337471114.jpg

http://tribune.com.pk/story/381450/...ictators-equal-nor-all-democrats-incompetent/

RSS represents a very, very small fraction of Indian population. Even hard core BJP supporters do not endorse such pathetic jingoism.
Sir, nobody knows if RSS actually said that. Can you point me a proper source from which Pakistani news quoted?

Sir, nobody knows if RSS actually said that. Can you point me a proper source from which Pakistani news quoted?
My bad. It was not RSS but some kranti dal based in Haridwar. Never heard of this group before.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom