What's new

Royal Enfield motorbikes rev up for Bangladesh market

Dada eguli dekhaiya luvta ki?

Bangladeshey gia oderkey convince koren Indian motorcycle kenar jonno. Tarpor dekhen jol kothai gorae.

Royal Enfield nia Indianra nachtey parey, amra to chinio na, care o korina.

What do these folks know about riding? Their requirement is simply commuting. It's a swamp, flat plain and people who probably wouldn't flat foot on the old thumper lest being able to push the handle at slow speeds. They are still in the CT 100 phase, best bikes for them would be Platina or sub 150 cc ones. RE is probably wasting time and money, not to mention the affordability of REs. Someone who buys RE, it's for the feel and where you take the Bike to.

View attachment 709323

Himalayan will be a cruel joke in BD. :lol:

The real joke here is Bhakts acting like big spenders - a novel concept for sure !

When in real life Rajju is Kanjoos as always.

We have all been to India my bhakt friend.

Don't sweat it too much pretending.

One half burnt chapati and an onion for dinner! :lol:

Some of the RE Cafe Racer style bikes (Classic 350/500cc, Bullet 500cc) gas guzzlers definitely won't. Not our style.
Not your style? More like not your field bro.
Since when do classic and bullet become cafe racer? They are for laid back riding.
Continental Gt is the cafe racer from RE.

Dada eguli dekhaiya luvta ki?

Bangladeshey gia oderkey convince koren Indian motorcycle kenar jonno. Tarpor dekhen jol kothai gorae.

Royal Enfield nia Indianra nachtey parey, amra to chinio na, care o korina.
Your post was ignorant, so just helping you form a better view. Motorcycles don't have religion, viewing them from prism of hindutva is quite petty. 650 Twins are fantastic and a 865 triple is in the works.

Not your style? More like not your field bro.
Since when do classic and bullet become cafe racer? They are for laid back riding.
Continental Gt is the cafe racer from RE.

I don't know about our field, but only in India you see jeopardizing schoolchildren like this. :(

This stems from nothing but Kanjoosi.

iu

Your post was ignorant, so just helping you form a better view. Motorcycles don't have religion, viewing them from prism of hindutva is quite petty. 650 Twins are fantastic and a 865 triple is in the works.

Gyan dilen - khushi hoilam. Apnara gyani manush.

Royal Enfield won't be trying to sell anything over 350cc in Bangladesh.

And they will be assembled and value-added locally because of tariff structure.

That is - if they can sell any.

The 650 interceptor and the Himalayan do not suit the personality of a average bdian.

Oh they don't? Then why is RE groveling at the feet of a local Bangladeshi conglomerate to set up local assembly?

Let me guess - is it because Bangladesh' per capita GDP exceeded that of India? Must be. :lol:

RE sells 65000 bikes per month of which 60k are sold in India and the rest around the world.
Its the 5th largest seller in India by volume.
The smallest RE bike is the 350 cc classic, also called bullet or bulat in local lingo.
These bikes dont suit men or women of small stature. Nothing against bdians.
Though the Himalayan semi offroader could be more suitable for bd. Its a 400 cc but since its for offroading too, the ride is ok for short ppl.

We have all been to India my bhakt friend.
Yeah obviously, Billu have been around the world and drinks coffee worth thousands of Takas.

What's this dude going around with this Bhakt bla bla bla. We're not talking about Modi but bikes we ride. You don't need to insert yourself into every Banga thread to whine about Modi, there is plenty of threads for that.

Just went thru the thread. What's the fight even about? Buy it if you want, don't buy it if you don't.

Tell it to bhakt fanboys. They are trying to make it look superior to Japanese bikes.

Calling Bull$hit on that one.
RE sells 65000 bikes per month of which 60k are sold in India and the rest around the world.
Its the 5th largest seller in India by volume.
The smallest RE bike is the 350 cc classic, also called bullet or bulat in local lingo.
These bikes dont suit men or women of small stature. Nothing against bdians.
Though the Himalayan semi offroader could be more suitable for bd. Its a 400 cc but since its for offroading too, the ride is ok for short ppl.

India has higher rates of stunting because of childhood malnutrition than Bangladesh.

Our HDI figures largely exceed those of yours.

Odisha, Jharkhand and Bihar all are in India.

India is not the US - unless you forgot.

Goodnight bhakts, more spurring tomorrow.

Tell it to bhakt fanboys. They are trying to make it look superior to Japanese bikes.

Calling Bull$hit on that one.

India has higher rates of stunting because of childhood malnutrition than Bangladesh.

Our HDI figures largely exceed those of yours.

Odisha, Jharkhand and Bihar all are in India.

India is not the US - unless you forgot.
Badmouthing takes no effort or brains.
I appreciate the efforts of your present government in keeping a low profile and uplifting the common man.
No one can compete with the quality of Japanese bikes at the moment in the 300 cc plus category. But you get a 650 cc interceptor for 6000 usd , while a similar Japanese bike will cost you 20k. The Himalayan and the 2 650 cc twins have received rave reviews in the US and Europe. Pre orders sold out for 2021 in many countries. Proof of the pudding.

Last edited:
I don't know about our field, but only in India you see jeopardizing schoolchildren like this. :(

This stems from nothing but Kanjoosi.

iu

Thats your reply? You must be really fun in GD

Royal Enfield is the only brand which will give you huge torque at dirt cheap prices.
They don't try to produce huge power from their engines.
Honda and Yamaha are way costlier, for the same specs.
A smaller bike may have the same power our higher, but won't have the insane torque of a bigger engine.
RE twin cylinders are a steal anyways.
Himalayan is a capable off roader, but needs more power.
Personally, I don't like retro styling on my primary motorcycle, so I bought an Apache 310.

These Bangladeshis do not deserve RE.

What do these folks know about riding? Their requirement is simply commuting. It's a swamp, flat plain and people who probably wouldn't flat foot on the old thumper lest being able to push the handle at slow speeds. They are still in the CT 100 phase, best bikes for them would be Platina or sub 150 cc ones. RE is probably wasting time and money, not to mention the affordability of REs. Someone who buys RE, it's for the feel and where you take the Bike to.
Just went thru the thread. What's the fight even about? Buy it if you want, don't buy it if you don't.
Read the previous two comments of your compatriots, and tell me why there should be no fight ?

The flame was actually triggered by the first comment of the man named @Mrityunjay Rai .

Yeah obviously, Billu have been around the world and drinks coffee worth thousands of Takas.

What's this dude going around with this Bhakt bla bla bla. We're not talking about Modi but bikes we ride. You don't need to insert yourself into every Banga thread to whine about Modi, there is plenty of threads for that.
Read your previous comment and the first dirty comment from your compatriot.

Yes you aren't talking about Modi it's true , but now you are acting like dirtier people from Modi group who insulted us as by calling us termite .

So before putting blame to others ,first see your own face in a mirror.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom