What's new

Royal Enfield...A full circle indeed!

Whaaaat? It looks like a pretty kicking two wheeler. Even has stellar reviews on the site.

This is from my personal experience....... I did not enjoy the ride as much as i like, especially in comparison with her siblings..............

Indian version of harley.....
Royal Enfield's are marketed outside for anything but Indianness. They are sold as a British Marque even though, it is purely an Indian company for decades altogether now.

My GF's( also fiancé) dad owns a Royal Enfield showroom.....lol....now book your orders to me...I can get you bullets without any waiting time ( waiting time is around 3-6 months in UP)

Gonna order one .. Soon... :devil:
You arent too much active in Fb nowadays?!

Gonna order one .. Soon... :devil:
You arent too much active in Fb nowadays?!
hehe yeah bro...hardly use FB anymore. You know life and stuffs...gotta be very busy with it. Trying hard to achieve something....
Anyway Happy new year to you and yours...

My GF's( also fiancé) dad owns a Royal Enfield showroom.....lol....now book your orders to me...I can get you bullets without any waiting time ( waiting time is around 3-6 months in UP)

I swear I feel a severe burning sensation in my chest, is this envy? Or hatred? How can I be so close to getting a Bullet yet at the same time, so far? :cray:

I swear I feel a severe burning sensation in my chest, is this envy? Or hatred? How can I be so close to getting a Bullet yet at the same time, so far? :cray:
Hehe trust me sir, Old bullets are better than new ones...and I am sure there must be few oldies in Pakistan too so buy it....hehe

PS: My Dad had bought a Bullet 350 cc in 80s in 17K rupees....Now it costs 120K for a brand new one and still my dad loves his oldie than newbies....

Hehe trust me sir, Old bullets are better than new ones...and I am sure there must be few oldies in Pakistan too so buy it....hehe

I have seen a couple, but they are all model 1950s and such, British-made ones.

I first had the opportunity to inspect a Bullet closely when I met with a group of bikers touring the region, they had Nepal registered Bullets and they were going to be travelling from Nepal>India>Pakistan>Central Asia and on wards to Turkey and finally Europe. I fell in love with the bike there and then, it was magnificent.

I have seen a couple, but they are all model 1950s and such, British-made ones.

I first had the opportunity to inspect a Bullet closely when I met with a group of bikers touring the region, they had Nepal registered Bullets and they were going to be travelling from Nepal>India>Pakistan>Central Asia and on wards to Turkey and finally Europe. I fell in love with the bike there and then, it was magnificent.
Oh that old.......Anyway if you ever get a chance to buy, I would suggest go for either Royal Enfield 'Classic' or Desert storm....They are awesome.

Classic Desert Storm - Features, Specification & Reviews

On a serious note, what is the potential market size in number of bikes according to you? Would somebody from Pakistan take delivery at Attari of the stock? What about the service network? Also, how about ordering online?

On a serious note, what is the potential market size in number of bikes according to you? Would somebody from Pakistan take delivery at Attari of the stock? What about the service network? Also, how about ordering online?

The market should be right up there. Even right now, every city has numerous riding clubs with several hundred members and several more who want to join but can't afford a bike. A fair idea can be taken by Pak Wheels Auto Show where several hundred thousand people get registered for bike rides. Even the major retailers have their hand full with test drivers all the time. So there is definitely a massive interest in the idea.
As for the latter part of the question, I am sure that any number of companies would be happy to give an arm and a leg to offer 350cc and 500cc bikes under PKR 300,000, they would sweep the market. Right now, just to give you an idea, a Suzuki 250cc costs 700,000 and a Honda 150cc costs 500,000. The bullet would massacre the competition. There are a lot of local assembly lines that have collaborative projects with overseas companies. Ravi produced a 125 sports model with Piaggio, Dawood Motors was a partner with Yamaha until the latter launched under its own name to market sports models, United offered the Glint which was a collaboration with Lifan until they entered the market on their own.

Bro, nobody is born that way... :)
In my case it was affordability, i did not even have money to buy the tvs bike and took loan from bank... glad i did because I will never get that time back, when you are young bikes are an expression of unbridled freedom and joy.. :p:

also I had the misconception that bullet is too heavy and difficult to handle... I was determined not to buy hero-honda because every fuc*ing guy has that.. between sexy but shoddy quality bajaj... and slightly dull but better quality tvs, I chose tvs.

Exactly the misconception I used to have when I was in school - For me, my suzuki Shaolin was much better than the lumbering noisy bullet...but then, you take the first ride in a bullet and you fall in love with it.

Back
Top Bottom