What's new

Rouhani vs Ahmadinejad?

Who would you prefer as your leader?

• Ahmadinejad

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Rouhani

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
You mean Mayor has given a 45 billion toman house in velenjak (the most expensive neighborhoods in Tehran) to you for free too?!

Dont tell the Pakistanis. They may try and claim it.

Both dirty islamist-internationalist dogs. At least ahmadinejad started to attack some islamist elements.

I mean the interior looks a bit similar
He would never show his house or it's interior, it would be an embarrassment for his hypocrite figure and would anger the society.

That picture is a setup and fake. families place TV in the center of the wall of a big room or salon, and arrange all furniture beside the wall so that everybody could watch the TV, but placing the TV in the corner and a big seat in the middle of a small room (even those beside him would have trouble watching the TV), all while you have a multi floor 500+ square meters home is a clear setup. I suspect that's not even a room!

He would never show his house or it's interior, it would be an embarrassment for his hypocrite figure and would anger the society.

That picture is a setup and fake. families place TV in the center of the wall of a big room or salon, and arrange all furniture beside the wall so that everybody could watch the TV, but placing the TV in the corner and a big seat in the middle of a small room (even those beside him would have trouble watching the TV), all while you have a multi floor 500+ square meters home is a clear setup. I suspect that's not even a room!
If you only had 1/10th of that doubt about Ahmadinejad photos .

By the way no not all families use the setup you mentioned . that's ideal setup but not all house or set of furniture can accommodate that design .
For example in our old home (around 20 year ago because of lack of space and bad design by the architecture the place you mentioned was occupied by stove and the tv was set at a corner and half of the coach were on one side of the room and another half on other side so actually there was no coach in front of tv and if we wanted to watch tv we sat on the ground or sat on half of th coach's and turn about 40 degree .

So as I'm certain the roohani photo come with a professional photographer attached to it . I can't accept your argument as definitive proof that its not his house.

Last edited:
If you only had 1/10th of that doubt about Ahmadinejad photos .

By the way no not all families use the setup you mentioned . that's ideal setup but not all house or set of furniture can accommodate that design .
For example in our old home (around 20 year ago because of lack of space and bad design by the architecture the place you mentioned was occupied by stove and the tv was set at a corner and half of the coach were on one side of the room and another half on other side so actually there was no coach in front of tv and if we wanted to watch tv we sat on the ground or sat on half of th coach's and turn about 40 degree .

So as I'm certain the roohani photo come with a professional photographer attached to it . I can't accept your argument as definitive proof that its not his house.
Ahmadinejad didn't publish one closed view of a corner of a room, he showed full view of his house in a video, from it's neighborhood, it's yard, down to it's rooms. so excuse me if I have no doubt in his life style.

and about your own example, it's just a proof of what I said:
1.you admit that your arrangement has been mandatory due to lack of space, what about Rouhani's house?!
2.even while your TV has been in the corner, still you have arranged your furniture around it, that's what sane people do. even if that supposed room of Rouhani's home was a personal room, still he had to place the couch in front of the TV, the only explanation is that the whole picture is a setup for the sake of photography.

It's your prejudice that doesn't let you believe it.

Ahmadinejad's car:
2331451.jpg

VS
Rouhani's set of cars in an illegally occupied land of his neighbor!
49762_950.jpg

Ahmadinejad didn't publish one closed view of a corner of a room, he showed full view of his house in a video, from it's neighborhood, it's yard, down to it's rooms. so excuse me if I have no doubt in his life style.

and about your own example, it's just a proof of what I said:
1.you admit that your arrangement has been mandatory due to lack of space, what about Rouhani's house?!
2.even while your TV has been in the corner, still you have arranged your furniture around it, that's what sane people do. even if that supposed room of Rouhani's home was a personal room, still he had to place the couch in front of the TV, the only explanation is that the whole picture is a setup for the sake of photography.

It's your prejudice that doesn't let you believe it.

Ahmadinejad's car:
2331451.jpg

VS
Rouhani's set of cars in an illegally occupied land of his neighbor!
49762_950.jpg
Kodus to the ones who must deal with it if true

Rouhani is doing a horrible job as diplomacy is concerned. Iran has deteriorated much relations with Pakistan under him.

Rohani vs Ahmadi!!!!!!!! LOL!

Both delusional in their own way! And neither were very pragmatic!!!!!!

For a country like Iran to wanna keep it's independence proper negotiations with any power is a necessity but at the same time a proper deal or agreement with any major power will not be productive or beneficial without sufficient military strength to back it!!
And neither Ahmadi NOR Rohani understood that!!!!!

Both were bad for Iran's economy!!!!!! And both were bad for Iran's Military!!!!!! In terms of international politics Rohani did better at 1st because of Zarif but unfortunately Rohani didn't have the brains to understand that words and negotiations is fine but a deal reached with foreigners needed to be backed up by ever increasing Military Strength & Economic Prosperity at home because without it those words, agreements & foreign investments rather than becoming beneficial become hazardous for a country like Iran!!!!!

And neither administrations understood that the best path to better economic prosperity at home is through removing religious restrictions at least in some parts of Iran outside the capital and expanding and removing various restrictions on Iranian broadcasted TV cannels to make SAT Dish broadcasted Farsi Channels obsolete! You can make the best Shoes in the world or the best Car in the world or the best Vacuum in the world but it wouldn't matter much unless you could properly market it! Because the best marketed product usually wins over the best product most often than not!!!

Both administrations were a disaster for Iran's currency!!!!! And the stability in Iran's currency in the early years of Ahmadinejad were mainly due to Khatami's economic policies something that Ahmadi practically took a hammer to by handing out chump change (Yaraneh) and absurd loans during his 2nd term!
Even if your only handing out $10 USD a month to 50 mill out of 80 million ppl in Iran that's still $6Billion USD a year that should have gone towards R&D and expansion of Iran's military industry!

Ahamdi was good for Iran's Space program while Rohani became a disaster!

People like Ahmadi and Rohani makes you appreciate people like Khatami & Rafzanjani!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom