What's new

Rouhani vs Ahmadinejad?

Who would you prefer as your leader?

• Ahmadinejad

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Rouhani

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
I like Ahmadinejad ! He is a very simple man and has a very simple innocent smile on his face usually.You dont find people like him often in this world.:tup:

I like Ahmadinejad ! He is a very simple man and has a very simple innocent smile on his face usually.You dont find people like him often in this world.:tup:
A simple man won't publish a picture of himself sleeping on the carpet. Or eating bread and cheese . these propaganda tactics show how simple he was.

A simple man won't publish a picture of himself sleeping on the carpet. Or eating bread and cheese . these propaganda tactics show how simple he was.
Yes, some people's ordinary life is unimaginable and unrealistic for some others!

Last edited:
Oh the same strategy of the beloved Ahmadinejad

Yes, some people's ordinary life is unimaginable and unrealistic for some others!
Well I see how the money seemed to vanish around him . how he withdraw money for the famed Ahmadinejad university . how people around him acted and how was his reaction to them .
And as I said a humble person don't need such cheap propaganda . a hypocrite needs them .

Could be ! But I have listened to this man.sometimes you get good things in the world which one can suspect as bad.they might look bad but you cannot judge a book from its cover.I still have hope and faith in humanity.

Oh the same strategy of the beloved Ahmadinejad
prove it.

Well I see how the money seemed to vanish around him . how he withdraw money for the famed Ahmadinejad university . how people around him acted and how was his reaction to them .
And as I said a humble person don't need such cheap propaganda . a hypocrite needs them .
actually you are the one who are resorting to reformists' cheap propaganda. Ahmadinejad's late plan for creating Iranian University was one of the best things which could have happened to our education system, he wanted to create another private university in Iran to let it compete with Azad university and through this competition increase the scientific output and reduce the corruption in Azad university which basically does nothing but getting money and delivering a piece of shitty paper.

But since Reformists took the power, they blocked Ahmadinejad's efforts through legal excuses, simply they didn't want a competitor, those who get the people's money and then spend it in elections in favor of their candidate didn't like this new competitor in the opposing side.

As I said showing your everyday lifestyle isn't propaganda but reality.
Propaganda is when your beloved president Rouhani lives in a palace which has built through public wealth and yet dares to talk about justice.

prove it.

actually you are the one who are resorting to reformists' cheap propaganda. Ahmadinejad's late plan for creating Iranian University was one of the best things which could have happened to our education system, he wanted to create another private university in Iran to let it compete with Azad university and through this competition increase the scientific output and reduce the corruption in Azad university which basically does nothing but getting money and delivering a piece of shitty paper.

But since Reformists took the power, they blocked Ahmadinejad's efforts through legal excuses, simply they didn't want a competitor, those who get the people's money and then spend it in elections in favor of their candidate didn't like this new competitor in the opposing side.

As I said showing your everyday lifestyle isn't propaganda but reality.
Propaganda is when your beloved president Rouhani lives in a palace which has built through public wealth and yet dares to talk about justice.
https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...M4HhAWCCUwCQ&usg=AOvVaw3Ayg_96TtzghwC9frM1eEh

http://www1.jamejamonline.ir/newstext.aspx?newsnum=100944663853

Are those proof enough.

Well let post a picture so you can see why I must say comparing Basir and non-Basir people is more fun than just comparing Ahmadinejad and Roohani
149502_175.jpg

157692_194.jpg

And let me post the mentioned image and everybody can decide for themselves if these are real or propaganda.

Well , these things don't matter any more ... sety hello to 270,000,000 Rial pride ...

For those who wanna fool themselves yes!
One was probable power cut, the other is actual power cut, one didn't want to even change season time change, the other is changing the work start time to 6:30, I'm afraid the other day they may change it to 3:30 to save power! One closed all domestic factories in the name of importing high quality and power efficient foreign products and even gave loans for it!
The difference is that after decades we are seeing scheduled power cut in our city again.

Well let post a picture so you can see why I must say comparing Basir and non-Basir people is more fun than just comparing Ahmadinejad and Roohani
149502_175.jpg

157692_194.jpg

And let me post the mentioned image and everybody can decide for themselves if these are real or propaganda.

Your pictures have no point whatsoever, in fact it shows how your ego has blinded you. even a poor guy may sometimes eat kebab too, so what's that supposed to mean?! that he is not poor?!

What matters is the life style, Ahmadinejad wasn't afraid to show his home, now try to find a picture from your beloved Rouhani's home (palace) too!

Pictures of khatami and Hashemi are as meaningless as they are, as if both of them didn't try to overthrow the Ahmadinejad!

For those who wanna fool themselves yes!
One was probable power cut, the other is actual power cut, one didn't want to even change season time change, the other is changing the work start time to 6:30, I'm afraid the other day they may change it to 3:30 to save power! One closed all domestic factories in the name of importing high quality and power efficient foreign products and even gave loans for it!
The difference is that after decades we are seeing scheduled power cut in our city again.

Your pictures have no point whatsoever, in fact it shows how your ego has blinded you. even a poor guy may sometimes eat kebab too, so what's that supposed to mean?! that he is not poor?!

What matters is the life style, Ahmadinejad wasn't afraid to show his home, now try to find a picture from your beloved Rouhani's home (palace) too!

Pictures of khatami and Hashemi are as meaningless as they are, as if both of them didn't try to overthrow the Ahmadinejad!
Finding Roohani home is not that hard after all its World-cup time and everybody want to show his support for national team
Hassan-Rouhani--008.jpg
Hassan-Rouhani-001.jpg

the picture certainly is vetted from at least dozens of carefully selected pictures just like your beloved Ahmadinejad pictures , but you wanted his palace its the palace .

Finding Roohani home is not that hard after all its World-cup time and everybody want to show his support for national team
Hassan-Rouhani--008.jpg
Hassan-Rouhani-001.jpg

the picture certainly is vetted from at least dozens of carefully selected pictures just like your beloved Ahmadinejad pictures , but you wanted his palace its the palace .

The house isn't much different to my house :o::o:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom