Status
Not open for further replies.

Air Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
****** Mod Edit:

Last edited by a moderator:
I for one thinks its the judiciary who is the establishment but realty is our saviours generals are our enemy.

Last edited:
I for ones thinks its the judiciary who is the establishment but realty is our saviours generals are our enemy.

You are not completely wrong here even Judiciary dances to the tune of military. But this time it's the military especially Bajwa through and through.

I would still like to believe that not all military elite is corrupt. Only the ones who have personal stakes outside of the country they serve.

‘No favouritism on spy chief’s appointment’

Speaking about the reported impasse over new spy chief’s appointment in October last year, PM Imran admitted that he wanted General Faiz Hameed to continue as DG ISI till winter amid fears of civil war in Afghanistan.

“He [General Qamar] had a different view in this regard while I was thinking as the chief executive of the country,” said the premier while dispelling the impression that his approach was based on “favouritism”.

PM Imran said he had so far not thought about giving extension to the incumbent army chief or appointing a new military head.

When asked if he still enjoyed cordial ties with the military chief, the premier said, “The relations are fine”.

o ho kia raha hai is mulk main ... in one week bajwa has lost more respect than all of his predecessors combined ... yar matlab polarization khud kar rahay hain apni awaam ki, im sure there r many professionals on this forum but can someone can make sense of all this non-sense? yaar aam admi ko yehe lag raha hai keh Bajwa is fully involved against Khan because Khan has disgraced him on the extension case almost 3 years ago and then on appointment of dgisi (not punjabi word) ... yar how can they do all this without even seeing how their own reputation is at stake or has already been tarnished. Openly people r now pointing at them. Now there is hardly any redemption even if they arrest all culprits and hang them in public. If any action is taken by establishment against opposition or even against Khan, it will look like they r trying to save their own reputation. Koi idea b hai kisi ko keh lag kia raha hai awaam ko.

1. Shahzain bugti exactly before IK jalsa
  2. IHC decision on letter
  3. MQM shifting towards PDM
  4. Bajwa and ISI chief meetings
  5. SC dead reaction

these 5 things are enough to understand who is behind all that. I said this i guess 10000 of times now let me write my both statements again.

"History tells us, every single panda who got extension ended up becoming a national security problem and creates serious trouble for the sitting govt"
"Kuti churaan naal rali hoi hey" since day one

The events of past few days clearly show that upper hands are involved. I mean PTI clean sweep LG elections in KP and not much coverage for it. However, I will never blame our army and no one should. There may be some wrong people. You can't blame the whole institution for few culprits. But what is more worrisome that it would have dire consequences for them if they won't defuse NCV. They stand exposed.

Establishment isn't just security institutions but also feudal and dynastic parties siding with their foreign masters. One wonders why judiciary isn't playing its role. SC will give its verdict on defection law in coming week but why not before sunday? Article 621f clearly disqualify the candidate.

Usually we see that ex servicemen don't contradict or openly criticize the incumbent military leadership. Maybe it's the institution traditions or code of conduct.

But now senior ranking (1 star, 2 star, 3 star) ex servicemen have started to show displeasure at what their brother in arms are doing and openly calling them to protect the state from the foreign intervention.

Establishment doesn't care about optics or it's reputation...

It only cares about preserving the status quo...

A powerful civilian serving consecutive terms is a existential threat to the power of the establishment...

They will never let a civilian serve a full term.

Usually we see that ex servicemen don't contradict or openly criticize the incumbent military leadership. Maybe it's the institution traditions or code of conduct.

But now senior ranking (1 star, 2 star, 3 star) ex servicemen have started to show displeasure at what their brother in arms are doing and openly calling them to protect the state from the foreign intervention.
Only the ones in Pakistan, those settle abroad on a special retirement program for loyal servants of the Empire are all silent.

A powerful civilian serving consecutive terms is a existential threat to the power of the establishment...

Only the ones in Pakistan, those settle abroad on a special retirement program for loyal servants of the Empire are all silent.
yar ye kis moun say qaum say qurbani mangain gay?
now i recall some one shared his point of view or was it a fact that people involved in aps incident had similar incidents in their past, yar i dont know feelings of uniformed people but being a bloody civilian i feel like i have lost an elder brother or even like father, like i am totally naked.
I think real aim of removing Khan is that new cheif should not be picked by him n same guys pick the "selected guy" who always read a parchi n love to read it again.

I posted a whole thread detailing the exact role of establishment in the regime change.

Everyone knows who is the power in all past regime change but we cannot do anything

یہی باتیں تو قائد محترم جناب میاں محمد نواز شریف صاحب کیا کرتے تھے اور لوگ انہیں غدار کہتےتھے۔ اب دیکھا مکافات عمل؟ یہ فوجی لوگ منتخب جمہوری حکومتوں کو جوتے کی نوک پپر رکھتے ہیں اور ہم انہیں کسی اور چیز کی نوک پر۔

If this foreign sponsored regime change goes through successfully.

I foresee violence and bloodshed taking place in streets of Pakistan.

Then the lucrative seats, MNA, MPA, PM, Ranks, Stars, nothing will matter. Kuch kaam nahi ayega.

Pakistan was created in the name of Islam. It is ingrained in our soul to be the welfare state our founders foresaw/imagined.

Those who think that receving few million $$ and ovethrowing a government (that is striving to establish a state based on Madinah) are mistaken. They will be met with massive resistance.

Pakistan's destiny is great, in sha Allah.

These foreign puppets can delay it, but not stop it.

May Allah protect Imran Khan, Pakistanis and muslims around the world, ameen.

یہی باتیں تو قائد محترم جناب میاں محمد نواز شریف صاحب کیا کرتے تھے اور لوگ انہیں غدار کہتےتھے۔ اب دیکھا مکافات عمل؟ یہ فوجی لوگ منتخب جمہوری حکومتوں کو جوتے کی نوک پپر رکھتے ہیں اور ہم انہیں کسی اور چیز کی نوک پر۔

Aap kay Quaid yeh bakwas tab kartay thay jab oonki chori ki rozi roti par laat parrti thi, warna boot polishing kay mahir hain woh...

If this foreign sponsored regime change goes through successfully.

I foresee violence and bloodshed taking place in streets of Pakistan.

Then the lucrative seats, MNA, MPA, PM, Ranks, Stars, nothing will matter. Kuch kaam nahi ayega.

Pakistan was created in the name of Islam. It is ingrained in our soul to be the welfare state our founders foresaw/imagined.

Those who think that receving few million $$ and ovethrowing a government (that is striving to establish a state based on Madinah) are mistaken. They will be met with massive resistance.

Pakistan's destiny is great, in sha Allah.

These foreign puppets can delay it, but not stop it.

May Allah protect Imran Khan, Pakistanis and muslims around the world, ameen.
For those in Pakistan, what's the pulse of the nation currently. Is the tide turning in IK's favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom