What's new

ROKAF F-35A Elephant Walk (Lil Kim Jong Un in shambles)

Realistically speaking SK cannot do anything to NK. Seoul is so close to NK that even if Kim let's one rip from his fat arse, it would destroy SK economy. On the other hand, you send all the missiles and planes to NK and it wouldn't change a thing in NK as they've got nothing to lose.

Realistically speaking SK cannot do anything to NK. Seoul is so close to NK that even if Kim let's one rip from his fat arse, it would destroy SK economy. On the other hand, you send all the missiles and planes to NK and it wouldn't change a thing in NK as they've got nothing to lose.
Realistically speaking India can't do squat with Pakistan. The Pakistanis beat the sh*t out of the Indian Jets back in 2019.

Be a real shame if a few rockets landed on the base.

Lmao. South Korea does not have balls to fire a single bullet at North Korea.

They had fighters in the air ready to bomb the north, the US stopped them because the US didn't want a full blown conflict to occur.

The South have plenty of balls, and they have the weapons and experience to outright win.

Also, more North Korea soldiers died than the South, please read your own sources.

Okay, I'll tell a joke.

Renhai rhymes with hentai.

As for the rest of your comment, the Americans have to beg the South Koreans to not bomb the north constantly.
Renhai is the Codename of type 055. thank you.

okay

But in the real world.

Last edited:
Also, more North Korea soldiers died than the South, please read your own sources.
"South Korean claim:"...... thanks.

What we see is the fact that South Korea lost the Yeonpyeong Island battle.

There is only one ball in South Korea ~ American Dad. But the problem is that American Dad does not allow South Korea to retaliate.

As I said, the South Koreans have no right to command the South Korean army.

Renhai is the Codename of type 055. thank you.

okay

But in the real world.

Drones are hard to stop. South Korea probably does the same thing, not a big deal. That's not an indication for military superiority.

Also, you asked for a joke, I gave it.

Drones are hard to stop. South Korea probably does the same thing, not a big deal. That's not an indication for military superiority.

Also, you asked for a joke, I gave it.
ah okay

"South Korean claim:"...... thanks.

What we see is the fact that South Korea lost the Yeonpyeong Island battle.

There is only one ball in South Korea ~ American Dad. But the problem is that American Dad does not allow South Korea to retaliate.

As I said, the South Koreans have no right to command the South Korean army.
You have no idea how geopolitics or escalation work.

this is fanboy delusionalism.

Absolutely nothing you've said makes any sense what so ever.

Back
Top Bottom