What's new

Rockets hit 'mini-India' town in Israel

Focus on the millions of Indians that starve to death every year after nearly 7 decades of independence .

And ignorant Indian, BD is now middle HDI. I would not be surprised it is has surpassed India now in 2014.
Bangladesh is middle HDI hahaha, is that according to lungi news? Focus on the fact that your country is completely irrelevant in the world and that you have to look up to Chinese achievements to satisfy your ego LOL:haha:

I support Israel because it supports India, we don't care what else it does unless it asks for our help.
ok then don't get involved in an argument you can't win lol.

i knew that in the end you were going to say this.

What the hell you been hearing then haha?

most likely Bullshit but its what i heard anyway back to the topic
do indian jews/ethiopian jews have underground bunkers and does irondome only protect the white jews also can an indian jew become a rabbi?

ok then don't get involved in an argument you can't win lol.

i knew that in the end you were going to say this.
What do you mean can't win? I said Kashmiris lost the right to self determination when it massacred pandits and that's a fact so how can I not "win this"? Ha

Kashmir will become part of Pakistan if only Kashmir wants to be. You cannot succeed without support, whether it's majority or minority. That being said, Indian policy towards Kashmir only push Kashmir towards Pakistan. Overall, it is win situation for Pakistan.
Didnt you say Pakistan was formed due to mahority support from muslim countries around the world in 1947.
67 years and still counting. Kashmir still remains a looooooooooooooooong distant dream for Pakistan.

the awkward moment when indians start pretending to be more israelis them israelis themselves

Some more info on this "little India" in Israel @Archdemon, @500, are they doing well in comparison to other Israelis, or do they live life of a refugee?

Listen you Jihadi..Tell me single Muslim revolutionary name(Except Ashfaq-ullah Khan). Muslims never participated in independence war. They were ally to Brits.

The rapist Muslims came from West to loot India, they didn't came here to civilize Indians. And you delusional false flagger, remember When Brits arrived Rapist Muslims have been overthrown by Marathas and Indian was ruled by Marathas..

The invadors were rapist and Bastards who came india for loot, Indians were raped and converted to Muhammad's religion. But most of Indian retaliate and stopped Muhammad's religion to wipe out native culture.

Hindu land
Mauryan_Empire_Map.gif

Infestation of Islam in India

Is+the+Muslim+population+in+India+more+than+200+million+or+20+crore+making+it+the+most+populous+Muslim+country+in+the+world+ahead+of+indonesia+and+pakistan.JPG

Occupied by Muhammad's follower..

south_asia_map1.jpg

Most of the pakistani part of India and sections of North were raped and subjugated, rest converted out of fear for life, a few - the north indians converted due to sufism.

The south muslims converted when Mohammed's direct disciple landed there.

Some more info on this "little India" in Israel @Archdemon, @500, are they doing well in comparison to other Israelis, or do they live life of a refugee?

Most of the pakistani part of India and sections of North were raped and subjugated, rest converted out of fear for life, a few - the north indians converted due to sufism.

The south muslims converted when Mohammed's direct disciple landed there.
They are regular citizens. Methinks in Ashdod which is one of the most attacked towns there are even more Indian Jews. Here beauty contest of Indian Jews in Ashdod:

Focus on the millions of Indians that starve to death every year after nearly 7 decades of independence .
And ignorant Indian, BD is now middle HDI. I would not be surprised it is has surpassed India now in 2014.
Although I am a Muslim, I am bit offended by this post. More than quarter of your population lives in India. We should wonder why?

Partition was just a British ploy to make Muslims weaker, don't you get it?

Have you ever visited India? Don't go by these hindutvadi bigots in here.

Israelis have literally occupied tourists states like Goa and Himachal Pradesh. They bully/harass locals, consume drugs, engage in pedophilic activity etc. Israeli mafia is notorious in India. Indians can't visit Indian areas inhabitated by Israelis.

Only these Hindutva idiots will support thes nazi jews. Visit Goa see for yourself how much the locals hate these Israeli Jews.

Sorry, you are wrong in saying that all locals in Goa hate the Israeli's. Most of us here like Israeli's and Israel..

I want Israelis to go fire some lethal rockets into these terrorist potholes. This time not only Israelis but we Indians will also enjoy the menace Israelis will bring upon them.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom