What's new

Rockets hit 'mini-India' town in Israel

jews claim ancient connect and arabs claim ancient connection. Both can continue hostility or both can choose to live in harmony.

As for Indians, our stance is neutral, we hope for a peaceful resolve of crises and maintain relation with both Israel and Palestine

Great post.

Dear posters could we leave Pakistan and India out of this.

Isreal is an illegitimate state and should be wipe out of the world, the holo cast happened in Europe and they rewarded with land in arab peninsula. Why?

I love it how the indians love to kiss the jewish behind so much,

By the way this is what Gandhi ur own bapu had to say about this issue.

Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs. What is going on in Palestine today cannot be justified by any moral code of conduct. The mandates have no sanction but that of the last war. Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home.
No one likes Gandhi

go insult your own dirty indian girls who love extreme muslim c0ck
"Extreme Muslim cock"? You people make me laugh:lol:

Pakistan could not succeed without support. The support was unforgettable, even for economical purposes as well. The history is repeating with Kashmir now, Allahu Alim.
So if every thing should be according to the majority in the world.
So every thing in the world should run according to the wish of Christians.

So if every thing should be according to the majority in the world.
So every thing in the world should run according to the wish of Christians.

Kashmir will become part of Pakistan if only Kashmir wants to be. You cannot succeed without support, whether it's majority or minority. That being said, Indian policy towards Kashmir only push Kashmir towards Pakistan. Overall, it is win situation for Pakistan.

Kashmir will become part of Pakistan if only Kashmir wants to be. You cannot succeed without support, whether it's majority or minority. That being said, Indian policy towards Kashmir only push Kashmir towards Pakistan. Overall, it is win situation for Pakistan.
Listen Yourforefathers have died seeing this dream I bet so will you and after you your children's and their children's aswell its a legacy which every father inherit to his kin. Kashmir is a lost cause look where it took your country. Hope after reading this you get some life and do some worthful with your stinking life bot.:mad:

That means they sacrifice the indian goyims for the nuclear tasks

Can't these Arabs give a small piece of land to Jews..

The whole conflict is that muslims believe its jews only who will capture something in arab and start decline of Islam... thats why. I don't know , just heard in youtube somewhere.

I don't know for how long They've been brainwashing you but listen carefully.

Doesn't matter how many people dies but kashmir will remain India.

India should fire some rocket from Arabian sea on these retards.. Arabs should be kicked out of Israel..

Can't these Arabs give a small piece of land to Jews..
why should arabs give anything to the jews? what do the palestinian arabs have anything to do with the rest of arabs? can't you indians give freedom to kashmir? don't you already have 35 states? so what if you lose one.

Do the Indian Jews have the IronDome protection & do they have underground bomb shelters to protect them if there bombed ???

from a pure blood line Kashmiri from Poonch

LOL and how said you Muslims in India are 350 million? any source? Population of Muslims in India will hardly reach 350 million in 2050

LOL. A new guy is roaming with 350 number from yesterday. This guy is dreaming of Indian muslim population to takeover India. Even in 2050 also they won't, their population will be in declining after reaching close to 250 mil by 2050.

You are not a Kashmiri beta ji. You are a Mirpuri. Mirpuris are not considered Kashmiri by anyone, you live in AJK not the valley beta ji. Even Kashmiris like @Psycho Pakistani would be insulted to have you claim to be Kashmiri. Please stop crying beta ji.:cry:

Kashmiris lost the right to self determination when they killed Kashmiri Pandits.

No I will not be insulted with whatever mirpuris call themselves , it is upto them what they call themselves be it pahari, pothohari , azad kashmiri or whatever. I just try to tell people that historically people belonging to the tribes of "Kashmir valley" namely Butt, Dar, Lone, Mir etc. were called kashmiris not only in punjab but also in AJK, that is it. I am not an ethno-fascist to make it a do or die issue. And I don't consider bhayya hindu pandits as kashmiris, there are far more chances that mirpuris and hazarawals are genetically more closer to kashmiri muslims (Butt, Dar, Lone, Mir, Khawaja etc.) of kashmir valley than the Bhayya hindu pandits despite the same language spoken by later two, speaking same language does not automatically mean belonging to the same race otherwise white americans and african americans are from the same race because they speak same english language in USA.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom